How to convince a psychiatrist to prescribe nitrazepam?

bentraiate

Greenlighter
Hello I'm from southeast Asia.in my country u can easily get any drug.but in these few years the laws have been tightened and dealers have increased price by almost 300 percent.when I first took nitrazepam it was 150 rs (1.sth usd) without prescription.and in it slowly increased to 400rs..but recently it has grown up to 100 per strip.and its too expensive .I also shoot bupe.but it was 500 rs back then but now its 1500 .tramadol is almost OTC if u know pharmacists and make good connection its still cheap.mrp.but I get withdrawal from nitrazepam which iv been taking for five years now.and.I havevreached a daily dose of 60 to 80 mg per day mixed with 400 mg tramadol and some antihistamines and codeine 120 mg.but now I want to detox
I can't go cold turkey and I can't afford for my benzo.so I need prescription.if I get it I can get nitrazepam for 60 rs.
So my question is how do I convince a psychiatrist,I be never seen any till now,that I have insomnia and anxiety disorder and epilepsy and how can I convince him or her to give me a prescription for nitrazepam on my first visit?I don't have any mental problems I only used drugs for recreation. So what should I say to him or her.can anyone suggest a good story?I wanna detox and quit within a year if I can
Please help

We can't tell you what to say - threads of this nature are against bluelight's site rules.

Having said that, benzo withdrawal is a serious medical emergency.
You need to seek a medical taper, or you risk seizures and very nasty withdrawal.

just be upfront. It's serious - good luck, i found benzos fairly easy to kick with a doctor-supervised taper.

Its easier to get narcotics from dealers than doctors.but nowadays its unaffordable plus want to detox and only want little to keep with me.lia just for 3 days and see doc again and for next 3 days. And I want to detox with a dosage schedule.which is not practical for Mr if I get it from dealers they only sell while strips.and if I possess more I'll end up taking more.I'll take your advice and try with honesty this Sunday and I'll let u know if it doesn't work

Private doctors are supposed to generally be easier If you can show or perform well enough that your doctor is convinced that your life won't be worth living without nitrazepam then you might have a chance. But I really don't know. There is no way I can get anything like if I put on a show from my NHS doctor in the UK.

So I went to a psychiatrist, a famale.and reallhard to talk to.so I tolx her my b problem thatvi can't sleep without nitrazepam.she asked me what else do u take .I told her everything.but since nitfaz is not manufactured in our country I'll have to wait.a few weeks .she put me on a trial of clonazepam 1mg. In the morning and 2 MG's at night.it definitely fdelis similar to nitrazepam but a little drowsier and lazier.I used to be active on nitrazepam .and she also prdscfibed 50 mg tramadol dol capsules.3 in the morning (1hr after clonaz),3 in the gap of 7 to 8 HTS and again 2 caps after 8 hrs.but I think the dose theve given me for a week could finish in 2 days so I gave it to my wife.and told her to give me only the scheduled dosage.I'm smoking marijuana though it makes me paranoid.it enhances the effects of tramadol and clonaz and helps me sleep at night.but I still feel wierd.its helping though.thanks for all your suggestions and if they prdscribd me nitraz I hope I can detox and get clean within these six months.or less.now I wanna live sober.iv forgotten what it feels like to be fresh and jolly.hope for the best and keep supporting thanks peopld

Try limiting the marijuana to right before bed if it is for sleep. Are there actual circumstances in your life that make sleep more difficult? Have you tried any non-drug therapies for the anxiety?