Admin Attention Halp

C

Cosgir

Hey guys, I just got a new phone and have a new email. Can't remember my password though. How should I go about fixing this problem?

Thanks

for very obvious reasons, we can only send password reset information to the email address on file for an account.

alasdair

Can't you verify your identity with your email server?

It might take a while but you can post under this.

How will can we verify it is you unless you contact a staff member via a previously established alternative form of communication with video/audio and such.

I am skeptical and it wouldn't change anything other than verifying you are not an imposter publicly. We have the rules to safeguard your privacy.

So all you can really do as far as here is id check so posters know it is you in fact.

You could and should take this up with the phone company and your email account.

I do have a nifty way to always safeguard your passwords and have backup access but I forget the name of the app but I can ask my friend later.

Usually you link an email account to another or a phone number so if the store fucked it up ask to speak to the manager and have them reactive your old phone number so you can get your passwords back.

They screwed up so it is their responsibility but in the future be more careful about remembering your account passwords.

That's what I decided to do. It was actually the manager that was helping me. I am pretty sure she backed up all my data on a separate sim card to save it, I just can't get this otterbox open lulz

Make them put it in another phone and get your passwords. Should be simple.

How you been mate?

Getting better. If you want to chat give me a call or skype me bruh cuz I am gonna lay back for a bit.