• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Scooby Snax

No, not Israel. Much worse actually. Not in terms of thoroughness of inspection, but in terms of punishment. Anyways, I had a terrible but interesting expierience with the scooby snax. If anyone's curious I'll elaborate.

when is used to smoke spice id only take tiny hit, i used to roll foil around a pen and then bend the tip up to make a very small pipe i never had any problems doing this sometimes id smoke to much in a normal weed pipe. ive had scooby snax but that was at least 5 years ago so its probably much diff now

when is used to smoke spice id only take tiny hit, i used to roll foil around a pen and then bend the tip up to make a very small pipe i never had any problems doing this sometimes id smoke to much in a normal weed pipe. ive had scooby snax but that was at least 5 years ago so its probably much diff now

scooby snax 5 years ago probably had much safer ingredients, each generation gets more dangerous as they try to work around new bans.

I WILL NOT use a blend, there's a lot of REALLY bad ones out there (MMB-chminca for example.) If i want to use noids I buy the pure so I at least know what I'm working with.

i havent smoked a blend in years, i think about 4 years ago about 90%of the people stopped probably more. i just switched to weed, spice is much more fiendish i use to smoke every day just taking a couple hits every 30 or 30 mins

i was staying with my parents at the time but i think they thought i was doing meth cause when i got done smoking the 1.5 grams of spice or so i use to chase the resin of the foil. im glad i cant just walk in the store and buy it but sometimes i wish i could

^Yeah I like how strong the high is, I smoke weed unless dealing with a drug test situation though because spice makes me shady/socially anxious/paranoid etc.

No, not Israel. Much worse actually. Not in terms of thoroughness of inspection, but in terms of punishment. Anyways, I had a terrible but interesting expierience with the scooby snax. If anyone's curious I'll elaborate.

Please elaborate - I was wondering how you got on after you posted. Israel has a thriving drug /club dance scene so a lot of places would be considered worse.

If you are reading this and thinking of giving somthing like scooby snax a try, please take this as a cautionary tale.

I got the scooby snax in my possession at like two or so in the morning. My buddy and I tried it right away. I had four packs, all different flavours. Kush; Watermellon, Blueberry, and Strawberry. I tried kush first. Trying to adhere to the advice i was given, i took a small hit from a pipe. Nothing really happened, 2 minutes go by, still nothing. I take a larger hit and still nothing. I take one final hit and decide to try another flavor/ I chose watermellon. I take one small hit, and bam! I am fuvking on another planet. This was unlike any weed high I'd expierienced.I instantly went home and once I got there I remember doing a series of odd tasks that seemed nessesay at the time. At the same time it also felt like I was in another demension, like i could sort of leave my own dimension and partake in other planes of existence. It got sort of scary at times as I would get wrapped up in some kind of issue that existed in this world that I had in my head. I went to sleep still fucked up around an hour later. Other effects include euphoria , enjoyment of music, laughter, etc.

My friends and I tried that water Mellon alone the following day. This time it felt quite a bit different. Still a tiny bit of disassociation, but it was much more similar to a weed high. There was a stop motion quality to the stuff my sight. The effects seemed to be those of am-221.

We continue smoking the watermelon for two days. Then we decide to give kush another try. Since we perceived it had no effects, we rolled a Huge blunt made of it and I smoked almost all of it. Nothing really happened. Then later that night I decided to take a small hit of water Mellon. I take the hit and begin to feel the effects I had grown to enjoy. Things sort of go black after this. I was in another state. I felt trapped in some kind of state of being that was beyond what I can describe. To give some perspective, I would cut off my hand before entering the state again. Thinking about it has brought me to tears multiple times. My mom apparently found me downstairs screaming nonsense, having puked on the floor. I did not recognize my family appernetly and was crying and screaming inchonerhent nonsense. Eventually, I began to have quick flashes back to reality, but they were in the persepective that I was lookimh at this situaton as an outsider. I was just watching some kid who Fucked up with drugs. Finally, I was able to come back to reality.

My parents had called the hospital already and am ambulance arrived. I was taken to the er and had a cat scan and a bunch of other tests performed on me. I was fine exept for being close to fatally dehydrated. I didn't even notice. They did a drug screening and nothing showed up. I think I am lucky to have survived it.

What I am thinking is that there was an interaction that occurs with the two flavoirs since both times I combined them I had different effects than when I had them on their own.

Jesus what a scary experience - good job you tested clean or you could have been in trouble with the parents etc. This is the biggest problem with these 'blends' you have no idea what is in them, how much is in them and what the effects are going to be.

So many people are getting into serious problems with them - in some areas it has overtaken heroin use by people living on the street and the problems facing them are worse (there are no treatment programs for 'spice' - nobody really knows what to do with people either spaced out or withdrawing.)

I think if your interested in these synthetic mj highs then do a bit of research and buy the chemical you want - avoid these blends.

Thanks for the follow up Scooby - glad your ok

Yeah dude, that's why everyone replied, "Spice: not even once." Glad you're ok. Considering leaving that backwards-ass place if you can.