• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Scooby Snax

ScoobyFuckingDoo

Greenlighter
Hey sorry if this is in the wrong thread for this, I'm new to Bluelight, though I have been using it for info for the past two years. Anyways, my friend and I ordered 20 grams of scooby snax, the strain of "spice". I'm pretty excited about trying it and I would appreciate any info people have about it. Dosages, warnings, etc... please don't tell me to buy real weed. If I wanted to buy real weed I would have done exactly that.

It was my understanding that scooby snacks was ash and burnt weed that fell through into the pipe and you accidentally inhaled :?

They are. He's talking about synthetic cannabinoid herbal blends.

Scooby snacks are the worst, though, specially when they hit right in the back of your throat.

Never smoked it. Never will. Wouldn't ever smoke a synth blend.

Not sure how it'll make you feel but I'm leaning towards "not so good."

The brands mean nothing, local cats buy the bags/stickers cook the shit up and bag it up with whatever label is popular.

The only reasonable way to do synthetics is to buy the pure chemical yourself but unfortunately ALL the good ones have been banned/sent to schedule 1 and are getting harder and harder to come by. The bad ones are REALLY bad pure paranoia, panic attacks, seizures, deaths etc.

Synthetic Cannabinoids

Plenty of stories around the place on these things - the problem is you don't know what you have (as in the active ingredient) so dosing can be difficult. Smoke a small amount and wait, then smoke a bit more until you get the feel of what is going on. Don't try and smoke it the same way you do with regular weed - bog hits etc.

Alright, thanks. I have heard good things about the particular vendor I used but I don't think there's such thing as being too carful with something like this. I'll start off with a few tiny hits at first.

Even the so-called "good ones" (like JHW-018) are crap IMO. especially when compared to what they're supposed to imitate

I would definitely buy the pure chemicals if that were an option for me. I'm an american, but I live over seas in what is quite possibly the least drug friendly country in the world. So it's really hard to get anything like that.

Not trying to help you source, but I'm just curious which country you're referring to?

I understand not wanting to put that info out there depending on just how strict the locals are where you're at, though, but I'm just wonderin' is all.

I don't think it would be smart to say exactly just as I don't want it ever coming back to bite me in the ass, but it's in the Middle East. I could mabye order chemicals but it would just be super risky trying to get them in.

I once watched my friend nearly OD on K2 back in the day so be careful with that shit man. I'd say smoke it out of a joint or spliff but don't smoke the whole thing, that'd probably be your best bet.

I think you'd be better off getting some khat or some hashish over there; synthetic cannabinoids are the one class of drugs I'll never fuck with again. They absolutely suck and they have some of the highest rates of all RCs of sending people to the hospital. I OD'd on one once, I was puking and dissociated for hours. It's absolutely terrible and certainly not worth it.

I don't think it would be smart to say exactly just as I don't want it ever coming back to bite me in the ass, but it's in the Middle East. I could mabye order chemicals but it would just be super risky trying to get them in.
Sounds like your in Israel. Just a shot in the dark. I know there customs are very effective

There are few things i read of mixing natural herbs to get the weed like feeling wild dagga kanna indian warrior opium lettice grind it all up individual mix together n smoke i am going to try this blend its all legal herbs that promote relaxing calming euphoric effects

Sounds like your in Israel.

raw_zpshyywsxzu.gif