• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD 140ug - smooth solo experience and tripped out semi coherent political musings

Kallisti23

Bluelighter
Dose: 1.5 tabs (estimated 130 ?€“ 150ug)

08.50(T+0.00): Invocation.

I have wanted to have a little deeper LSD trip lately but haven't gotten a good opportunity too due to my living circumstances and rarely having the time for a stronger trip. A job I was meant to be doing today got cancelled so I find myself up early and with the house to myself and decide that today is the day. I have one and a half tabs left of some really nice clean acid I got a while back that I think would be perfect for this. I had meant to save two tabs for my last trip but couldn't resist taking a half a while ago, so put the remaining tab and a half under my tongue.

I had a few intentions and directions for this trip before I started, but as almost always happens when the trip takes hold any plan goes out the window and it takes me where it wills. Also apologies for the probably quite ill informed semi-political right-on ramblings, but I decided to leave them in as I think they are an honest insight into the thought process of a mind on acid.

The Trip

It's a blustery yet pretty morning, and I decide to roll a joint to smoke out back to start off the trip.

T+00.40: I swallow tabs and sit down to meditate.

T+1.10: I can feel the acid start to flow in on gentle and subtle rolls of energy. There is a delicacy and gentleness to it. The air feels serene. I find myself moving in sinuous flowing dance-like movements to the traditional Indian music of Ustad Ali Akhbar Khan that I have playing in the background.

T+1.35: I spent the last while playing with my cat. I could pick up different frequencies in the purr which seemed to communicate different feelings, it seems to me that cats communicate emotively through subtle purrs. Purring also seems to be a way for cats to induce various ecstatic states not dissimilar from that of chant based yogic practices.

T+1.50: Still not much visual effects yet. There is some flow and movement, and sparkling of colours but not much more.

T+2.10: I decide to smoke some fine Moroccan hashish brought back by a friend to try get things moving a bit. The heavy cerebral smoke settles over me like a misty ornamental blanket and the visuals intensify.

T+2.20: I put my newly bought copy of Meddle onto the record player, an old favourite of mine but one I never owned. I put on Echoes and lie back into my bed...

Everything starts to get pretty loose and groovy, including the geometry of the room, objects move and leak, pulsating with a mellow strobe of energy.

I put my eye mask on and let myself get swept away by Echoes. I feel like the musicians have crafted a ship out of sonic waves which they are using to propel me through space (inner and outer) and which I can use to pilot myself through various corridors of my mind. I traverse through indescribable vistas, and I can see the sounds from the individual instruments working together to build and create structures in my minds eye.

Pink Floyd are a truly far out band. This was a truly beautiful way to consecrate this new record. AUM SHIVAYA.

T+3.00: I decide to run a bath...

T+3.50: The bath passes in a wet misty haze of deep blue thought loops, there were moments of lucidity followed by moments of deep immersive trance, most of which I unfortunately cannot recall at this stage. I have a flash memory of at one point being carried away by some sort of interstellar music which emerged from my mind behind closed eyelids.

I emerge feeling replenished.

The final image I am left with is of the water surging down the drain, my hand in triangular eye-like shape representing the watchful 'rulers' or 'controllers' of the world. I tighten the triangular shaped gap between my hands, honing in on each segment of the world-like circular drain hole to separate them out causing a mini cyclone to surge into each individual location, destroying through singling out parts of the whole. - What a crude dramatization, and how very unflinchingly pop-conspiratorial I think to myself. Is that Ickester and his lot flooding the universal consciousness of our times?

Doorbell just rang and flung me back into reality in a vicious primal second. It was just a courier with a parcel and I handled the situation fine. I can still feel the adrenaline surging through my body and out from my heart. It's amazing how sudden confrontation with consensus reality can induce such fight or flight responses.

T+5.00: The trip has really mellowed out in the last hour or so. I've just been floating around the house listening to Donovan and grooving on my thoughts. I started thinking a bit about the infiltration of the alt-right into the internet and tech-head world, we're being faced with a new breed of techno-fascists. People who are technologically advanced and savvy enough to be able to work through the internet feeding it's agenda and ideology to others around the world, and have immense impact on global thinking. They were very smart and ahead of the left or the anarchists in winning over the disenfranchised internet generation, I wonder how they pulled it off.

I'm not really feeling this post-apocalyptic buzz that seems to be so much a part of our time, so I decide to try and read for a bit.

T+5.45: That was no good, and I find my mind returning to the topic...

The internet has far more of an influence on the minds of the world, especially on those under the age of 40, than the classic media of newspapers, TV, and radio. Those who control the flow of information on the internet control the minds of those hooked up. In a 'post-truth' and 'fake news' world the only sources people believe are those sources they choose, peoples 'truth sources' become far more insular and tailored, and can sell a strong radical ideology which would have been seen as unacceptable if seen in a regular newspaper which is supposed to at least retain the illusion of impartiality.

But because the mainstream media cannot be trusted and people are willing to accept anyone who tells them a story they want to believe as true, and the media you see is so tailored to your existing bias, it is easy for them to sell you a more extreme version of what you already believe.

You will not be shocked by what they have set you up to expect.

Unfortunately so far the alt-right seems to have the upper hand on this front and other opposing ideologies and belief systems haven't caught up, the old guard of political opposition to totalitarian politics are stuck in the age of the printing press, and if they don't catch up soon we could end up with an information monopoly.

I think it is very telling of the time we are living in that these issues and themes keep surfacing throughout this trip. We are living in a time of international splintering turmoil and instability close to pre-WWII Europe, and blatant propaganda on a level that hasn't been seen in the West since the Cold War.

...The times they are-a-changing. Or are they just repeating? O

The come down

T+6.20: My sister came home unexpectedly early, hopefully I've mellowed out enough to be able to play it cool. I exchange some words from my room but figure it's maybe wise to stay in here for a little while longer though. I'm still a little far out. Good thing I was already upstairs, and not lying flaked out on the floor downstairs listening to wailing sitar music like I was earlier.

T+7.00 ?€“ 13.00: From this point on I heeded to the fact that people where coming home and I started reintegrating myself with consensus reality. Because of the serene and benign nature of this LSD this wasn't too hard, I think I just seemed a bit dopey and stoned. There were a few moments that induced fits of laughter in the exchanges between me and my sister that probably wouldn't have seemed quite as funny had I not still been flying quite high.

I continue to smoke hash throughout.

The trip mellowed out smoothly and softly as I cooked food and went about my evening, although even as I write this now 13 hours later a sparkle of psychedelia still remains.

In summary

LSD at this dose was a very useful tool for getting out of my consensus reality for a bit, letting my mind flow freely showing me some of the stuff lurking in the shadows of my subconscious. A perfect psycho-therapeutic solo dose, but if I ever get acid of this quality again I'll be pushing the envelope further.

Peace and discord.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
substancecode_hashish
substancecode_cannabis
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator:
Gunna go for the 2 tab 1st time

Thanks for writing, I really appreciate hearing about the added hashish, as I plan on smoking a a gram of dab or so with my trip partners.

No worries man. I find nice quality hashish is a perfect partner to LSD, it definitely adds a nice new layer to the experience. Although I enjoy smoking bud with it too I find hash a bit more mellow but by no means less profound, it just has a slightly different personality to bud. I don't know if you've smoked cannabis on psychedelics before, but if not bare in mind that it definitely does add to the intensity of the trip.