Your favourite Nirvana Song

Beautiful song.
A beautiful bastardization of OAP. :)

Last edited:
Big Nirvana fan. I'd have to say , D-7 , In his hands , Sappy .... So many good songs . . Nirvana inspired me to play the guitar . Polly was was one of the first songs I learned !! And LOVE playing and screaming D-7. Especially when I'm drunk. Then I don't care how I sound .lol

Milk It

But I love the entire In Utero album, the production is awesome, the guitar sound is killer, Kurt sings great, so many memorable moments. Highly underrated album imo.

tough to say... but a few contenders:

negative creep
very ape
sappy

Not a huge Nirvana fan. I appreciate the talent... Won't get into it
However
Jesus Don't Want Me For a Sunbeam and Where Did You Sleep Last Night?

I think they are both covers

Yep. Gonna post Lithium vid, as deserves it...value-laden anthem for humanity. ;)

All Apologies and you know your right

Sober Mods need good tunes and vids. @'Tis a rare beaut and hard job on BL., to balance the madness ;) <3

Now stop feeling guilty and be angrier. ;)

Amma going to take this oppertunity to interject with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ04WbgI9rg

As it's monorly relevant to the thread but I can Blame HNIF for the interjection; as it is obviously his fault. FRank, His name. etc.

Sorry too many type o-s. Using them as a means to shame myself into a better oredet. hopefully.
My future self hates my former self. Ah fuck it, we're all going to hell in a hand-basket. :/

I always thought the verse and chorus were so Beatles-esque compared to the dissonant noise build up /break downs in the rest of that song.

I mean 'come on over and do the twist' is such a great line :D

re: Asclepius & Stay Away :

Nirvana trivia - song was originally called 'Pay to Play' aimed at their disdain of venues that required them to place a deposit before allowing them to perform, lest the venue don't recoup their losses in ticket sales /drinks etc/ a practice that still goes on to this day and that I despise.

Here's an original demo:

and to those who mentioned Drain You, here's the first recording of it known to have surfaced (with Dale Crover from the Melvins on drums!), includes primitive guitar solo instead of the Sonic Youth style breakdown on the album:

any other rarities / trivia, feel free to ask :p

Nice one ;)