Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2CB 20mg - Experienced - A beatific day with Tusheebee

Kallisti23

Bluelighter
An amusing old short 2CB trip report I found that I think showcases the pleasure that a solo day with 2CB can be rather well...

Tuhseebee - 2CB, Shiva - Cannabis.

Have been feeling a little bit more depressed and anxious than usual the past couple weeks. I haven?€™t been engaging with Tuhseebee much lately and thought I might invoke her company to try and get back in touch with Openness, Oneness, and Happiness.

T+0.05: I decide to go upstairs to have a shower, I feel I need to cleanse.

T+0.27: I am rolling a smoke to invoke my close ally Shiva, I am experiencing mild stomach discomfort but nothing to bad. I am starting to get some body ?€˜tells?€™ that Tuhseebee is starting to near. Some light electric flushes run through my skin in waves.

T+1.16: Fell into a deep thought loop on some of my base drives, very sexual and vaginal. When I went to break through deeper there was a block, a feeling stopped me, I knew what was beyond was too painful for this particular investigation. Feeling slightly woozy and dissociated, possibly due to Shiva blowing some heavy smoke through my airways. Everything is very still, just pulsating with soft, subtle energy. Rainbow Dome Musick is accommodating the vibe very well.

T+1.30: I am floating like an amoeba through the space of my mind; thoughts bounce from the turquoise ecstatic splendour of Shiva, to the boundariless vistas of 0. Memories of reconnecting with Kallisti in parks on summer days filled with sorrow?€?

T+1.40: I gaze at a picture of the Virgin Mary, empathising and merging with her, when it strikes me - Mary and Jesus are ONE. The tale of Mary and her son Jesus is one of a woman coming to terms with the God inside of her, nurturing and giving birth to the spiritual child inside her of ?€˜divine conception?€™, of Gnosis (Jesus), yet remaining grounded and ego-less and never herself getting messianic about her spiritual birth. Mary is the Chrestos, and Jesus the Christos. Also has a strong overtone of myths of the birth of man. The primordial Mother Gaia giving birth to the terrestrial child of the Gods.

A U M S H I V A Y A !

T+2.00: Tuhseebee is a great synchronicity amplifier, everything takes on significance, and coincidences are no more. She is incredibly light and malleable, yet capable of incredible depth.

T+3.00: I invoke Shiva again, this time in a much purer higher form.

T+3.10: I emerge from the womb, everything has a dazzling, jewelled sheen to it, and my light radiates majestic emerald. The cosmic giggle effect creeps in, and everything takes on a comic significance.

T+5.00: At this point I am pretty much down, time speeds up again and the consensus reality begins to creep back in, although my world is still soft around the edges, and a serene mystical air subsists.

Peace and discord.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_2cb
substancecode_phenethylamines
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_spiritual
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator: