• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Has anyone seen this before?

chickenboo

Greenlighter
Hi all. I recently received some test kits for some supposed methylone that I got and I'm a little confused as to the results.

Obviously the first test I performed was with marquis. It turned yellow, so ok no problem.
Next test was with Liebermann. It turned from yellow to black. Ok, no problem there. It seems we're headed for methylone, butylone, etc.
Then comes Simons. When I did that test, the sample did not react at all which would indicate MDPV maybe? Huh???

I performed each test twice just to make sure. And to make sure I don't have any bad reagents, I tested some MDMA crystals I have and each test came out as it should.

Btw, just a little background, I'm trying to see if a few batches I've been recently getting is either methylone or MDPV. The reason I say that is because I started off getting M1 (or so it always tested and felt like) from this source and just recently the effect has changed. I no longer need 100-250 mgs as a dose, and the effects of this newer stuff, well, let's just say, NOT M1. And from the hundreds of pages I've read trying to find out what matches up with the effects, MDPV seems a likely culprit.

I get some euphoria at the peak, the chattiness, the increased libido, and especially the overstimulation afterwards that lasts thru the next day. On doses much less (between 15 and 50 mgs) as I was trying to see how much/little was needed to spare me that god awful comedown. Now I know what everyone means when they say they feel all cracked out after, lol.

Anyway, Im confused as to why I get M1 results with marquis and Liebermann and a possible MDPV result with Simons. Could they be mixed? Anyone have any ideas? Thanks and it's great to be here. Love this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please use paragraphs to make your posts more readable.

Reagent tests are great for finding out if your drug is not what you expect, but they are not a replacement for $10,000 lab equipment so if you want to know what something is then your best bet is to send it to ecstasydata.

I apologize for my awful grammar and for wanting to see if anyone had any relevant thoughts/experiences/theories as to mixed reagent results before sending in a sample. I won't waste anymore of your particular forum's time.

-- My bad

I am not sure about the reagent test. But doesn't sound like methylone from what you experienced. Methylone is quite an empathogen as well as a stimulant. Did you get any of that? Whereas MDPV is not.

Thank you for the reply. Yes, I would say there is some of that. I mean, not like mdma or m1's intensity or anything like that, but still a nice little come up and peak. But after that, oh boy. Hours of that awful overstimulation. My old batches of m1 were not like that at all.

Now I have started to think it may just possibly be an adulterant mixed in instead of an entirely different chemical? Maybe that could happen? I'm just not sure if it's possible certain reagent results could mask anything else like say a meth cut.

I would assume a black result would mask any other colors, but in theory, shouldn't you be able to see a methamphetamine/amphetamine color mixed into a yellow methylone result? I don't know, lol. I'm just not really sure what to think now.

How strong was the stimulation? Doses sound wrong. But MDPV makes you feel so indescribably awful not long after you dose really...

Yes, I can't take anywhere near the amount I would have to with my old m1 batches hence the small amounts. Let's just say before I got the dose down enough to survive the next day, I Could take 100 mg (big mistake) on what I would call a little bit more tolerance than a beginner, and the final bit of stimulation left I'd say about 15 hrs after dosing. BRUTAL.

Last edited: