Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Tramadol + soma + xanax + diphenhydramine + weed + 1 beer - Experienced

yeltuns

Greenlighter
Do not mix these drugs. My cat has done these combinations before but never Soma and Xanax together with such a large dose of tramadol.

400mg Tramadol (200 x 2 half hr apart)
.5mg Xanax (increase seizure threshhold-taken on 2nd tram dose)
400 MG Soma(first tram dose)
50 MG Diphenhydramine (for itch, first tram dose)
A gram of weed-throughout the evening
A single beer-before everything

My cat got so fucked up last night. It combined soma (a recreational muscle relaxant) . xanax, diphenhydramine, tramadol (its biggest dose ever and right at the cusp of seizure threshhold) weed and a Beer. It was all good for the first two hours but when the xanax started to wain (took the xanax to raise its seizure threshhold) cat made it to the bathroom and ejected everything from inside it from both sides. Started sweating like crazy, breathing slowing down like crazy, nodding so hard cat couldn't keep its head up. Then my cats entire body started vibrating and It had a bad full body tremor or partial seizure for what felt like half an hour but no way to properly guage that. Scary shit, cat has done these combos before but never with such a high dose of tram. Next time soma or xanax has to be cut out of the equation. Do not follow my cats example, CNS depressents in this case potentiated eachother far too much. Cat felt more opiate effects than 30mg of Hydrocodone (which fucks my cat up) , however my cat makes a lot of o-desmethytramadol comparitive to other cats. Don't telling the cat the mistakes he made, he knows, but he wants others to not make the same mistake.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_tramadol
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_carisoprodol
substancecode_soma
substancecode_xanax
substancecode_alprazolam
substancecode_pharms
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_gabaergics
substancecode_diphenhydramine
substancecode_deliriants
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
substancecode_ethanol
substancecode_alcohols
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_negative
exptype_healthissues
exptype_difficult
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
we refer to ourselves as i here.

that's very dangerous. soma and tram both lower seizure threshold and xanax's rebound is nasty.

glad you're okay