• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

First time anal tips?

Lying flat felt like i was unable to even react i just had a look of shock lmao

I just had it for the first time ... it was amazing. Tips? Time, time and more time. My fiance and I have been building up to it for a year -1Finger, then 2, then a vibrator. I wanted to try a butt plug first but I could never find the courage to buy one. But seriously it was amazing and there was zero pain. My love for him just skyrocketed further than I thought possible. He has done it before, I never have. It's a great accomplishment to satisfy his wants in bed. ♡

No word of a lie, the first time I did it with my partner was by accident. I thought I was just entering her from behind, when in fact I was actually entering her behind. She didn't say anything because she was really turned on, and this turned her on even more. It did occur to me that she felt particularly tight, and I kind of suspected I might be slightly off target, but we took it slow and easy and it was fantastic. However, when we've subsequently tried it intentionally, it's been slightly uncomfortable for both of us. We find it's one of those experiences that just has to happen naturally, rather than forcing it (pun intended).

It's more than likely going to feel uncomfortable at first, maybe even a bit painful. Take it slow and then eventually you'll get used to the feeling. Once you do, he can go to town and it will feel amazing. Trust me!

Also, my first time doing it was without any lube. I was wet enough that it created enough. It feels VERY uncomfortable at first. After a little bit, I was letting him go as hard as he pleased and it was just as pleasurable for me as it was for him. Just gotta loosen it up!

I just read all of the other comments. He did not use fingers, butt plugs, any of the sort at first. It takes patience on his end. First the head. Slowly, slowly. Then more. Then a bit more. Then a little faster... you see where I'm going with this haha...

Start off with your fingering your ass while you are having your pussy licked. Make sure a little ass gets licked while fingering your pussy. This will begin to relax you. Slide the fingers ever so slightly and deeper into the ass. While the ass is being licked, have brief pauses that will allow the man to slide his finger into your ass. The best position for this is 69, Doggy, or laying flat on your stomach.

Then eventually (15 minutes of foreplay) put a pillow on your stomach to raise your buttocks up. Have him slide his cock into your pussy, then pull it out and slide it slowly into your ass. Have him continually do this until you climax. This should be every woman's first anal experience. Make sure to use plenty of lube when you are ready for actual penetration. Make sure he refrains from pounding your ass or you will basically never want to do anal again because you will probably blackout from the pain. Anal sex should be like making love, slow and steady, and always with vaginal play (this gives the possibility of the woman having an orgasm through her anus, vagina, and clitoris).

The best way to have anal sex the fist time is to do it doggie style. Put lots of lube on his penis and in and around your behind. When he enters you, you may want to tighten up but don't. What you want to do is relax. Once he starts thrusting in and out you will begin to enjoy it even when he goes faster and faster at the end.