Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Carfentanil in Australia? need some info off people who have used it

regs

Greenlighter

I hope you might be able to help me.

Im from Australia and a work at a needle and syringe program.
We have just heard of carfentanil batch in QLD and I was wanting to give our clients some information.

what does carfent mix up like? colour, thickness, smell?

feeling? pins and needles?

Any information that could help me I would really appreciate it :)

I hope you might be able to help me.

Im from Australia and a work at a needle and syringe program.
We have just heard of carfentanil batch in QLD and I was wanting to give our clients some information.

Generally a white powder. A dose is so small that it is basically invisible. If it had been mixed into heroin or a carrier powder being passed off as heroin, it would not really be detectable through appearance or while preparing the drug for use. I've only read about it, never used it.

I've just read the story on the daily mail website. From what I can gather, it was detected coming in through the post and has been seized. I don't know what the intention of the person ordering it was, maybe personal use, perhaps to be made into a highly dilute liquid solution, which is the only way I could imagine it being used non-lethally.. even then, it's a huge risk.

Currently, it is not a known street drug in Australia, nor has it been detected as an adulterant in Australian heroin to my knowledge.

If you are going to bring this up with clients, I'm not sure what you can tell them to be honest. Nobody is going to buy their 100 dollars worth of gear, only to send a significant part of it in for expensive lab testing, wait patiently for weeks or months for lab results to come back, which may or may not have detected adulterants, before they decide whether or not its' okay to use. I don't believe that there is anywhere locally that people can take their drugs to have them tested either.

I'll take a look around and see what information I can find, hopefully have something that may be of use.

Edit: I've read through some reports and articles, not much help really. It's dangerously potent stuff and has no place posing as a recreational drug in my opinion. I would just advise people to be especially careful if using powder drugs at the moment. Test a small amount before taking a full dose, be aware that extremely potent drugs can be used to adulterate powders with the intention of making them stronger (although it tends to just make them far more toxic) and don't use alone, have someone else around just in case.

Last edited:
Sadly it's only a matter of time until this becomes part of the Australian supply, it's already happened in Canada. Or a non-scheduled fentanyl analogue from China.

There is a pretty informative thread about it 'here' - the guy seems very experienced with opiates and it's a decent thread.

Obviously the OP has a huge tolerance to opiates and the amounts he used would probably kill many people so use that 'Trip Report' as information only and not as a guide on how much to take etc.

Hope that helps
Bear

Can't speak for carfentanil, but the fent dope I've had is always white or yellowish and powdery. Plus when you mix it up, depending what it was bulked with it makes a sec to go into solution. Most good heroin goes into solution quick

I sure hope for you Aussies that shit hasn't made its way there. It's not a drug, it's practically poison. 5mg can take down a rhino? Humans have no biz toying with it.

Plus there is a special antagonist for carfentanil, that's why EMTs are having to give 4 or 5 shots of narcan bc it binds so strongly to your opi receptors.

Just posted this in a different thread not to long ago, no point retyping. Its in regards to carf blotters, but advice is still relevant. If you can get less potent opiates especially if they still get you high, don't touch this. You will die. If your still set in using this regardless of what ive said feel free to msg me, I've already lost more than a handful of friends to this, and people need multiple narcan shots before they come to after they drop, and unless you have a sober friend with you - there's zero time to hit your self with it, you drop almost instantly, no on set.

In regards to your actual question. Powder is white and grainy in pure form. Users would have no knowledge of it mixed unless told so. Suggest them to ask , if their connect doesnt know, tell them to do a super small amount, like 1/10 or less than what they would do. Onset is immediate , no warning, just drop - so hitting self with narc won't be possible. They will find it in blotter form most likely, I've rarely heard of people selling powder form. Microgram doses are so low that cutting it properly is almost impossible. In almost a year of usage, had it once powdered from someone who was bringing it in pure - and they didn't sell it that way.

In my experince, people typically don't pass it off as anything other than what it is, and if it gets mixed into cocaine I highly suspect it to be inadvertent. No one wants to kill their customer, along with getting a homicide charge with it. People who handle carfent know how dangerous it is.

Carf blotters have been made in massive quantities for awhile already, resulting in tons of deaths. Even when people are told how strong and dangerous they are, people think their 'high tolerance' would migate the effects, and unfortunately, lose their lives. I don't care how high of a tolerance someone claims to have, because, unless you've done it within the past few days, you have no tolerance at all.

You can use them safely, just always remember;
1. Start small, you can always do a little more but you can't take back what you've already done.

2. Treat every blotter as if you've never done it before, even if it's from the same sheet. They typically soak an entire sheet at a time, hot spots are super common.

3. If your in a vehicle, wait a few minutes before you start driving in case it takes you down - been there, done that, and even with a super high tolerance for it and had the same ones a day prior, half (usually did a 1 to 2 at once) made swim drop while swim started pulling away. Luckily my buddy was in passenger n pulled car over from his side. Swim was completely unconscious after about 10 seconds after exhailing.

4. Don't shoot this shit, or any fent period. Oding from intravenously IS NOT dose dependent. Meaning; say you shot 1mg once a day for a week, same exact stuff. There's a chance on the 7th day the same dose will kill you, regardless of your tolerance increasing as well as being fine the 6 prior times.

5. Do not even think about using this if your an opiate novice. As I said prior, even people with beastish tolerance to opiates other than fent and it's analogs will have no subdued effects from this substance.

6. Again, this must be said. Always start small then work your way up in small increments.

And honestly, if you fuck with this shit don't expect to ever get high off anything else ever again. With fent, it's analogs and carf your tolerance increases every time you use - and the high only lasts for about 10min due to its short half life. Honestly, the pros don't outweigh the cons. Short half life, mortality rate and the outrageous increase in tolerance, which compiles with every use, it's not worth it. Especially if opiates of lesser strength still get you high.

When swim was in the height of swims use with this, one As given 50 of them at once (after already using for almost 5 months). Half knocked swim out, then had no effect. Then had to do a full 1, knocked swim out. Did another 1, no effect. 1 1/2 out cold again. All in the same evening. The next day swim went through over 30 and didn't get high at all and they were super potent. Swims buddy was dope sick from it as well so swim gave him half, he was out of it for almost 2 hours nodding hard - and this is someone with a tolerance for it. So take my advice.

Edit: didn't realize how old this thread was, my apologies.

Last edited:
I honestly can't even imagine considering this stuff. I've never seen it and never even knew anyone who used it, but I've heard nothing but horrible things about the stuff. The dose range is incredibly small, and it is meant for use as a large animal tranquilizer..... sort of like etorphine. I'd imagine the feeling from it would be either death, unconsciousness, or a very intense opiate high. If anybody comes to you and is considering this stuff, definitely try to discourage them from using it and advise them to choose a safer opiate instead. The risk of death from this stuff is extremely high, particularly for someone who has no tolerance.

Also, I have heard that it often comes on a blotter like acid except taking the hot spot would be much, much worse. In fact, you'd most likely either die or end up in the hospital. Without expensive testing equipment, there simply would be no way to know how strong the blotters are. If it came as liquid or powder, that could be even worse though because the doses are so tiny that it would be very, very easy to get it wrong and OD.

If someone is truly hell bent on taking this stuff despite the very high risk of overdosing and dying, I'd say one very important bit of advice would be to not take it without a sober person around who would be able to seek medical attention if necessary. Overall, this stuff sounds like about the most dangerous drug out there though, so I'd say the best HR advice would be to simply advise that they choose a different opiate instead.

Regular fentanyl is hard enough to dose safely, I have no fucking clue how people would expect to it with carfentanyl.

Regular fentanyl is hard enough to dose safely, I have no fucking clue how people would expect to it with carfentanyl.

Yeah, to be honest, I can't imagine how anybody even considers this stuff. Believe me, you would not want to get the hot spot of that blotter. Hot spots can definitely happen with anything being dosed in the microgram range like that. I got a hot spot of an acid blotter once, and to be honest, I kind of freaked out a bit at the time...... but it was probably one of the most enlightening experiences of my life and if I had a do over I definitely would do it again. Taking the hot spot of a cartefentanyl blotter probably wouldn't have a good ending unfortunately, either the hospital or possibly even death. Just not worth it in my opinion, it would be much better to stick with safer opiates. Just about any other psychoactive drug would be a better pick as far as HR is concerned than cartefentanyl.

Fent is as far as I've gone up the ladder...most of the analogues available are a little weaker and I've tried a few, acettl, butyr, but I have no want to even mess with carf or u4

Carf is pretty much a chem weapon

I am confident I would be able to safely dose as I do have a good amount of practical o chem and lab time and with the right things I could, but doesn't mean I would will or want to..

What's next etorphine?

Oh and to add...the highs from the full synth shit sucks. You just nod, there is no work up like a nice shot of smack where you cap it as you're feeling the rush and you have a few minutes before you're actually nodding bc you're actually high! Not like fent where it's dosed and a minute later your head is on your chest. Legalize heroin and dump this synth shit in a hole somewhere that only game wardens have access to.