Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

4f-php crystalline powder/ 50 mg - First Time - "stay loyal to the foil "

3dempty

Bluelighter
00:00 Mail lady arrives. For a change I am not cursing the usps for the first time this week. I sign for the package .(+4)
00:01 I begin the process of extracting the 5 grams of 4f-pvp.
00:04 yaah I know, 3 minutes to open a package. Many of you will understand it is easier to lick your way to the center of a tootsies roll pop. After I discard the pound of of torn away materials, I discover a second smaller bag of yellow powder.
[ I removed the time I wasted with the 4f-pvp, so know I remember the other bag which is 4f-php]
03:16 ( 5 mg vaped ) hello, wow that is nasty tasting . I think I will do the old mdpv trick . A drop of water and a pinch of baking soda.
3:18 (5 mg vaped). I am staying royal to the foil. I swear that smells exactly like a-pvp, or mdpv. I think we have a winner.
It is just hard to get it to smoke right.
3:30 ( 10mg vaped) I am getting better , it takes some time , but it is worth it. First I went my finger and cover the area where I next place the hard small crystals . It then dissolves and you can spread this out. This is to make more surface area to then slowly sprinkle a tiny bit of baking soda until it turns yellow . You also want it close to dry.
3:43 ( 20 mg vaped) I am having fun stinking up my house. I love that smell. Am I the only one? I put double on and got 2 hits. I am going say it.
" I found a replacement for a-pvp"
Only thing is you friend for another hit the second you put it down. It has short legs. But it doesn't seem to have the paranoia that a-php gave me.
3;45 ( 10 mg vaped) it very Moorish and a lot work to set the hit up right.
-
Later on I fell asleep two night later,lol. The gram was done.
You don't want to snort this, hurts and effects are really intense. Not good intense.
Sorry for wasting your time, I am stimulated so I am typing a lot. And I don't care about any grammar errors that is how I roll.
And spelling, you can be check , read it over. I wrote it, I know the story already.
The steps
With this you need only a couple mgs. Placed on a drop of water on the foil.
I added this step-you want to melt it a little. Once it starts to smoke add just enough baking soda to cover up the the chemical. It will turn the yellow color so many of us are used to. And the smell, which is an acquired taste. Is potent.
Olfactory delight.

Sorry if this info causes you the craziness of sleepless nights in the future when you try this..

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_4fphp
substancecode_pyrovalerones
substancecode_stimulants
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_addiction
roacode_vaporized
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember being so obsessed with MDPV that I wouldn't go more than 20 minutes without another pipe hit. Ahh, RC stimulants.