• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Duster - Experienced - Yet another post on Duster!

GalaxyNinja66

Bluelighter
Okay so uh I figured I'd give this a shot...
(This is from memory, but it was recent-ish so times are approximate but details are true, I remembered a lot as this was a truly unique experience)

T(0:00:00) Took 4 HARD hits of dust off through a sock.
T(0:00:05) Things are getting colorful, I'm morphing in and out of the air and the universe is tickling my every atom
T(0:00:15) Blurry, but It's okay, no its AMAZING, I never want this to end, I want it to go on forever!
T(0:00:25)Effects still present, full body "tickle" still felt, euphoria is eh in hindsight, but at the time it was overwhelmingly intense.
T(0:00:30)I WANT MORE! *5 more VERY HARD hits through the sock, and I feel AMAZING! this is all I want in life, this is all I need!
T(0:00:50) OH MY GOD IT'S SO INTE- *Black out for ~10min* Cactuses? where am I? (looks like subspace highway/dessert place in Scott Pilgrim Vs the World)
T(0:11:05)Wow... *2 More hits* *I sprint into the kitchen* WE ARE ALL MADE OF STARS (epiphany was INTENSE, barely remember it though)
T(0:12:15)*10 S P A C E D out hits* *Back in bed (somehow?)* *Feel as though I have transcended physical being, I am one with the great aura, I can feel her covering me with her wings, a tight embrace, our two souls joined as one... our energies colliding...Creamy...)*
T(0:30:00) Feel like it has worn off. All in all surprisingly good experience.

I'd like to clarify that I didn't actually see a being of energy or anything at that last part, Duster just makes you so stupid that you genuinely believe that shit.
Nice though.

WOULD RECCOMEND AGAINST IT THOUGH INHALANTS KILL AND HARM!

'Tis my first trip report, So I figured I'd write about something recent. %):):D

substancecode_duster
substancecode_difluoroethane
substancecode_inhalants
explevel_experienced
roacode_inhaled
exptype_positive
exptype_health

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you added the disclaimer... inhalants are pretty much the most damaging drugs, brain damage city. At least you know that. How often do you do it?

I changed the title to reflect the forum guidelines. :)

yeah dont see the point in doing this kind of lame rubbish dangerous crap. having been experimental as a teen anyone with a brain realises quickly that solvents are just fucking awful

really really shit low quality buzz and just dodgy with nasty bodyload/panic and racing heart for no obvious reason

yeah dont see the point in doing this kind of lame rubbish dangerous crap. having been experimental as a teen anyone with a brain realises quickly that solvents are just fucking awful

really really shit low quality buzz and just dodgy with nasty bodyload/panic and racing heart for no obvious reason
It's fun, and is far from just a "cheap buzz", it's surprisingly powerful, and my heart wasn't really pumping. Only prob is that the effects are short lived (30-180sec.) so you'll go from saying "only a few hits" to "MORE MORE MORE"

Glad you added the disclaimer... inhalants are pretty much the most damaging drugs, brain damage city. At least you know that. How often do you do it?

I changed the title to reflect the forum guidelines. :)
I used to do it CONSTANTLY. I stopped though, as I noticed that I was messing up my words a lot more and was in a mental fog 24/7. Fog is mostly gone, but the problems with speech are persisting. It's not that I don't know the words, I'll just think of one word, but as I'm saying it think of a synonym and end up messing it up... like thought delay or something, hard to describe.

I don't understand why people inhale it in aerosol. That gives you frostbite. Also isn't fluorine toxic seems like it could be more worrisome then chloroform and that was pretty toxic.

try finding liquid diflourethane, I mean it. Also, I usually puck a sock on the nozzle to help that.

I'm pretty sure liquid difluoroethane does not exist because it boils at below room temperature on YouTube you can a chemist put liquid difluoroethane in a beaker and it looks like boiling bubbling water at room temperature. Plus liquid difluoroethane would be an enormous fire hazard. You can see on YouTube of girls who use hair spray which is a similar fluorocarbon and doing various things like go to blow out candles only to light on fire.

is there a drug class more universally looked down upon than inhalants / solvents?

on second thought maybe synthetic cannabinoids and carfentanyl

I saw a guy get arrested for huffing on cops apparently it's illegal to deliberate inhale fumes

Okay so uh I figured I'd give this a shot...
(This is from memory, but it was recent-ish so times are approximate but details are true, I remembered a lot as this was a truly unique experience)

T(0:00:00) Took 4 HARD hits of dust off through a sock.
T(0:00:05) Things are getting colorful, I'm morphing in and out of the air and the universe is tickling my every atom
T(0:00:15) Blurry, but It's okay, no its AMAZING, I never want this to end, I want it to go on forever!
T(0:00:25)Effects still present, full body "tickle" still felt, euphoria is eh in hindsight, but at the time it was overwhelmingly intense.
T(0:00:30)I WANT MORE! *5 more VERY HARD hits through the sock, and I feel AMAZING! this is all I want in life, this is all I need!
T(0:00:50) OH MY GOD IT'S SO INTE- *Black out for ~10min* Cactuses? where am I? (looks like subspace highway/dessert place in Scott Pilgrim Vs the World)
T(0:11:05)Wow... *2 More hits* *I sprint into the kitchen* WE ARE ALL MADE OF STARS (epiphany was INTENSE, barely remember it though)
T(0:12:15)*10 S P A C E D out hits* *Back in bed (somehow?)* *Feel as though I have transcended physical being, I am one with the great aura, I can feel her covering me with her wings, a tight embrace, our two souls joined as one... our energies colliding...Creamy...)*
T(0:30:00) Feel like it has worn off. All in all surprisingly good experience.

I'd like to clarify that I didn't actually see a being of energy or anything at that last part, Duster just makes you so stupid that you genuinely believe that shit.
Nice though.

WOULD RECCOMEND AGAINST IT THOUGH INHALANTS KILL AND HARM!

'Tis my first trip report, So I figured I'd write about something recent. %):):D

I've been using chloroform recreationally and would love to know how to safely use it and how I can prevent harm like adding baking soda and alcohol to help degrade phosgene creation? Or what else can I do

Assuming you bought this from a lab do not add anything to your bottle and follow the instructions for storage .

Save your brain... Whippets (nitrous oxide) are legal an much safer.

I love whippets! The first time I did a whippet I was with friends at a Grateful Dead concert. Man the circus (parking lot scene) was really awesome and my friend and I decided to try a balloon out. My first pull had me walking on air. It was like I was floating around. That was in '91 and the rest is foggy but I will never forget that floaty feeling. I gotta get a dentist who uses nitrous oxide! Lol

I hate freon. My sisters a hair stylist so all of her clothes are full of random solvents and fluorohydrcarbons and when they bleach or use benzenesulfonic acid detergent it drives my skin crazy.

I dont think any use of difluoroethane is acceptable. I go to great lengths to avoid it because its reactive destroys your lipids and causes fatal heart failure. You wouldnt take pressured anesthesia and inhale it.

Duster, paint, lighter fluid, or any other huffable items primarily get you high due to the death of brain cells. The inhalant high is mainly brain cells sputtering off a few random electrical impulses before they expire. The reason why I'm saying this is that I actually huffed as a teenager myself around 10 times, and I greatly regret it. While I'm not "brain damaged" in the typical sense of the term, I definitely suffered lasting effects from inhalants despite the fact that I only did them around 10 times. Luckily, this effect was minimal as I have lived a normal life and even graduated from college with reasonably good grades, I clearly feel as though I definitely had a somewhat higher level of cognitive ability before having huffed those 10 times. No other drug has caused me to genuinely feel as though it had any sort of permanent negative effect on my mind, ever.... and I've done a fair share of them over the years. My advice to you would be to stop huffing right now because the long term effects just aren't worth it. Inhalants are the only substance that I can genuinely say I seriously regret ever taking. Of the people I've known who huffed, many have had similar experiences as myself.

Since we're on the inhalants topic, does anyone remember "Rush" (sold as record cleaner, it felt pretty much like chloroform) ? I haven't seen that since high school, but I remember head shops used to sell glass bottles of it and you could sit in class with it between your hands, lean into it, and take a few whiffs; All the while you'd be looking at your teacher and thinking "I'm getting high in class and you don't know it, haha. I would sometimes eat acid in school and think pretty much the same thing, "I'm tripping and you don't know it, stupid teacher"). But yeah, inhalants are a half-ass, shitty high that are not worth the damage they do. Even nitrous oxide causes brain damage with prolonged use. Inhalant's make you stupid, often for life. And what does gold spray paint (for all you huffers out there) contain more of that makes it the paint huffers' favorite spray paint? Just curious.