• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Clonazepam - Experienced - 1.5 mg clonazepam. a short summary.

narcomick

Bluelighter
Firstly i need to say a few things, im a new guy here, so let me know if this post isnt up to scratch. Also, i take clonazepam, as well as zopiclone and duloxitine (an ssri thats imo worse to come off than benzos or opiates) for severe anxiety. My dose is 0.5mg clonazepam once a day, this was an experimiment with a higher dose, a one off. This is an un edited account of what i experienced. I appologise for the brevity of the report but im just testing the water here. Anyway, here it is.

Starting Mindset: stressed, anxious.

T+10 slightly less stressed.

T+15 feeling warm and hazy.

T+20 feeling foggy and relaxed physically

T+30 now this is where I wanna be. Calm and sedated.

T+ 40 numb mind and emotions. Just peace and sedation.

..Wrote alot more at this point but lost it sadly :( music sounded terrible and I recall being in a heavily sedated, emotionally flat state..

T+ 1:20 (80mins) so high. Happier now I have some sugar in blood. Feel so tired in a good way. No anxiety at all. Peace. Gosh this is great. I could fall asleep at a moments notice if I wanted but instead I linger in this half asleep state of bliss and total clarity.

T+2:10 peak is pretty much over, but the effects are still going strong and will continue to gradually decrease over the next 8 hours or so.

While 1mg produces a very nice euphoric peak for me, I experienced some dysphoria and emotional 'numbing' similar to taking a mood stabiliser at this dose. Thanks for reading and I will post better, in depth reports in the future.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_clonazepam
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_gabaergics
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator: