Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right Now...V2

ordinary mind

Bluelighter
Link to previous thread

Gimp (n):

(1) a derrogatory term for someone that is disabled or has a medicial problem that results in physical impairment.

(2) An insult implying that someone is incompetent, stupid, etc. Can also be used to imply that the person is uncool or can't/won't do what everyone else is doing.

(3) A sex slave or submissive, usually male, as popularlized by the movie Pulp Fiction.

(source: urban dictionary)

To clarify, I was meaning definition number 3.

il_340x270.888133631_da0s.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The nerve damage isn't productive of muscle weakness/paralysis, its not like wrist/foot drop, but constant contraction without the corresponding ability to counterbalance it by relaxing the muscle. The reason I've sometimes had to 'brace' my foot, I meant, sandwiching it between flat surfaces so that the muscle contraction when it affects my toes and foot can't go past a point where I'm unable to unbend it, and have it strain anything. To restrict the range of movement and force it to stay flattened out like feet are meant to be, so it physically cannot bend, despite its trying to forcibly contract, by giving it nowhere to go, if that makes sense.

Its done it so forcefully before in the past when I've been walking, that I was leaving a shop and it dropped me to the floor, had to take my boot off and use my hands to wrench my foot in the opposite direction and then stand with all my weight on the damn thing, dragging my foot along the street when put back in the shoe, with my holding onto my toes, kinda wrenching them upwards in both hands until I could slide my toes part-way back in my shoe.

Hurts like a fucking absolute cunting sack of bastards, caught me completely by surprise when I was leaving the shop and I almost screamed out loud. Just hit me like a bolt out of the blue suddenly, with no warning, feeling like my tendons/ligaments over the top of my foot were trying to snap in two.

The zanaflex works though, have tried a whole bunch of other meds, baclofen (I seem to be one of those who at least by mouth am a complete non-responder to any dose, even up to hundreds of mg starting dose, without tolerance, so I abandoned that pretty quickly), tried pregabalin, gabapentin and methocarbamol, as well as diazepam. and had no luck with any of them, nor with temazepam. Nitrazepam does work better though, so I use it occasionally for that if it happens without warning, but usually my solution is plugging tizanidine.

It'll knock you senseless doing that though, and needs some xylometazoline drops up the nose as theres otherwise nasal congestion with high doses. At first, plugging or insufflating half a 2mg tab would knock me out cold, almost like nodding on opiates, without the euphoria. Eventually got on just about enough to keep it at bay, now I'm taking 5x4mg tabs a day. Works well for opiate WD, since it works like clonidine does, but its a lot stronger of a muscle relaxer and seems less hypotensive.

Although I take clonidine as well, but thats for a completely different reason, to help stop me overloading, thanks to the whole lack of sensory filters, less extraneous sensory shite comes in thanks to taking it, although the tizanidine helps in that respect also.

Woken up aching, just had a big spew. Looks like some paracetamol and odanzetron are in order. Crap :(

Eating a big bag of jellybeans, good ones, not as good as jelly belly brand, since theres no banana flavoured or liquorice ones in these, insufflating oxy and drinking beer.

Cheers mate. I don't know who Kara is, but I reckon you're probably right (anyway, some other cunt would probably nab them)

EADD royalty, used to live together, drugged and hugged together - passed away not too long ago. You would've gotten on with him pretty well I reckon.

Dank's a bit Americanised though isn't it.

You lot should go for PENG instead.

Dosing myself up on valium and the last of my oxy and some phenergan anti histamine. If i have to be sick i may as well be comfortable and hopefully get some sleep.

Opiates are a miracle when you're ill, nice one on getting the antihistamines this time :D

I'm just rolling myself a bed time smoke.

Opiates are a miracle when you're ill, nice one on getting the antihistamines this time :D

I'm just rolling myself a bed time smoke.
Yes well after last times scratch fest i took your learned advice Bella.

Starting to feel much better. Portishead Dummy on the stereo..think i will dissolve into a blissful sleap soon.

Starting to feel much better. Portishead Dummy on the stereo..think i will dissolve into a blissful sleap soon.

Fantastic album!

You're not having a great time of it lately are you feller? How's your leg now?

Knee is pretty much back to normal. A bit stiff but not painful anymore and i can walk properly.

Feel ok atm but thats the drugs i think. Back to bed for me.

Are you able to sleep comfortably or easily. Sleep is so important when healing. But then you already know this <3

Knee is pretty much back to normal. A bit stiff but not painful anymore and i can walk properly.

Feel ok atm but thats the drugs i think. Back to bed for me.

What's the story with the travel plans? U know if ur going to be well enough?

Slept most of the afternoon Sadie with some pharmaceutical help. I just found 4 x 40mg Oxycontin i didn't know i had so i will be sweet for a day or so now and hopefully the virus has passed by then.

Travel plans on hold for the time being Stee. Need to save some money. I have a year to use my ticket voucher i got when i cancelled. Got a meeting with my old NUM about going back to work on the ward next week. Kind of looking forward to it.Office work is not for me and i am getting bored sitting around the house and steadily draining my finances.

I planned to wake up to smoke a joint and wait on the postman. Not for drugs but to sign for my silver bullion.

The bastard came really early and woke me up. Why were they never this quick when I was waiting for drugs? :|

Of course I did %)

I have 42 minutes to fulfil the remainder of my morning smoking obligations ;)