• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right Now...V2

Away back to my parents house for the night and the weather just gets even more rotten the closer I get to home! Fuck away off, Doris.

Were calling it " Old Windy bollocks " In deepest dorset.

One day you can tell your grandkids "you call this a storm? You aint seen nothin'! I remember back in the day walking to work and getting slapped right in the face by old windy bollocks. Old windy bollocks wouldn't take no shit from anyone."

No storm here apart from when i fart.At the beach waiting for the sunrise then home for a bacon and egg roll. Welcome to Friday.

One day you can tell your grandkids "you call this a storm? You aint seen nothin'! I remember back in the day walking to work and getting slapped right in the face by old windy bollocks. Old windy bollocks wouldn't take no shit from anyone."

Hahahaha :)

First time I ever vaped a-pvp and I haven't been able to stop vaping since yesterday lunch time. Thank God I had less than half a gramme! Never again, too old for this bollocks!

If you see my postman please tell him that he is not to deliver any random synthetic stimulants unless I expressly order them. I got this free in the post, I think I would have rather had a cup of coffee. Or some DMT (i"ve got some but don't think it really mixes with toxic paranoid ultra-sties), or something, and there are a lot of things more exciting than this!!!!)

I got a sample of A-PVP for the first time myself the other week. Didn't like it - it tastes horrible and it's a weird rush that left me feeling violated. Much prefer 3-fpm

Well, I prefer 3-FPM. Yeah, nasty taste and the buzz isn't to my liking. Very out of control and messy. However, given the caustic nature of 3-FPM and its price now I have to order things from overseas, I can't really be bothered with it. 4-FA is my current favourite sim but would rather take 2-CB Fly is I want to feel stimulated. Getting old...

Well, I prefer 3-FPM. Yeah, nasty taste and the buzz isn't to my liking. Very out of control and messy. However, given the caustic nature of 3-FPM and its price now I have to order things from overseas, I can't really be bothered with it. 4-FA is my current favourite sim but would rather take 2-CB Fly is I want to feel stimulated. Getting old...

I received a sample of 3-mmc yesterday, that seems ok, but very short lived. I think I prefer 2-fa over 4-fa tbh. Have to try the 3-fa when it's available.

I think I would prefer 3-mmc, but you don't get much bang for your buck it seems, not that potent? Was it similar to mephedrone or a noticeably different character?

I think I would prefer 3-mmc, but you don't get much bang for your buck it seems, not that potent? Was it similar to mephedrone or a noticeably different character?

I've never had mephedrone, so can't say. Also, I'd already started bashing the 3fpm when I had a taster so hard to judge potency and effects, but it definitely added a sparkle and nice body high to the 3f - but only lasted about 30 minutes. I will deffo buy it again

Doesn't really sound worth it to me, unless its a sample of course. It costs 24EUROs for me to get and I would sooner get a gramme of deschloroketamine. For me, now we're talking! But if you enjoy it, go ahead. Haven't had 3-F for ages now, where are you, UK as well?

I am sore. Too much lifting shite.

Got to put some order on my expense account, then head to town in search of parts, pizza and a swimming pool.

You do it to yourself. All for a good cause. Better than what I have been doing. I am verging on lunacy at the moment as I approach 24 hours of a-pvp bingeing. Listening to bonkers music just to make things a bit more interesting. Pushing myself to the limits as always

Plus drinking a whole bottle of red wine in the hope that it will help me sleep in an hour or so. I need it, badly. Sleep that is, not wine...

Last edited: