Advice on bumping up my dosages

Cashgarden

Bluelighter
I have a powerlifting meet coming up and wanted to get your advice on what to do.
Since January, I've been taking 250mg Test E or Cyp and 400mg Tren E a week.
Due to joint pain, I added Deca and now my cycle is as follows:
125mg Test E or Cyp every 2 days
100mg Deca every 4 days
Tren E every 4 days
Basically I take Test with the Deca or Tren and I'm on my second week of this.
The Deca really helps with the joint pain but I will discontinue as soon as I finish my competition. i don't like the long term dangers with the heart that I read here that CFC posted. Scary stuff. But I am still taking it because I have some before I knew of the dangers. Don't want to throw it away.

Need advice on the next phase. For the last month before my competition, I want to add a daily dose of Tren Ace. Not sure about the dosage but I was thinking of 50mg everyday. I could do 100mg but I don't think that much more will help enough to be worth it. Any advice? Thanks as always.

After my comp, I will cruise on Test E/Cyp at around 200mg a week for a couple of months or more.

I wouldn't be too worried about Deca mate, it's unlikely to be as bad as Tren for the heart, and for powerlifting an oestrogenic AAS is usually helpful. Which is one reason many would bump up the Test.

However it would be wise for you to be using BP meds at the very least (preferably an ARB) and give some blood (or perform a venesection) this week if you haven't given any so far.

I don't see any benefit to adding Tren A over enanthate. Just bump up the Tren E. However taper up the dose slowly. You're planning to add 175mg tren total, so instead bump up the dose by 50mg/wk over the next month. So 400 (now), 450 (wk1), 500 (wk2), 550 (wk3), 600 (wk4).

Do you have any other AAS? Because personally I'd add in some halo in the last 1-2 weeks, and maybe some cheque drops (mibolerone) around the meet if you can tolerate the sides.

Also after your comp, try cruising on less than 200mg (say 100mg max), it's healthier, you'll rebound better when you go back on, and it gives the body a chance to recover physiological norms for a while.

I wouldn't be too worried about Deca mate, it's unlikely to be as bad as Tren for the heart.

Would you say that any deleterious changes to myocardium from nandrolone should revert back to normal upon cessation and sufficient time off..?

From a single cycle, changes will probably reverse with enough time off and a healthy lifestyle/nutrition. If doses are low, it's possible there won't be any deleterious remodeling in the first place.

However if a person has years of accumulated damage from various AAS, while things will improve, it's unlikely that even with years off, things will return to normal. Damage to the endothelium from deca, for example - which results in fibrosis and arterial stiffening even in the absence of plaque development (deca tends not to alter lipids) - will be slow to reverse. However some things, like LVH, which also doesn't rapidly resolve, aren't necessarily as harmful.

CFC, thanks for the input.
I donate blood a few times a year and have for a few years now. My RBC is usually between 14 and 15 on whichever scale they use. All I know is on that scale, if your RBC is at 18, your count would be too high to donate so and they would reject you.
I like the idea of slowly bumping up the Tren E and I'll increase my Test as well. To be honest I have noticed I don't get nearly as many boners since adding the Deca (and Deca D. does concern me). I'm increasing my dosage of caber and it seems to help.
I have Halo but never could find Cheque drops (always sold out so I'm sure it's popular with the power community). Unfortunately, I only have enough Halo now to do about 4 days, haha. I played around with Halo on heavy days to see if it helps so that's why I'm so low.
I already have some Tren Ace though as I always hear how much more powerful it is compared to enanthate. I wanted to give it a shot. Still want to try it somehow. I might do it the last week before my comp. Have to think about it though.
I have calcium channel blockers for hypertension. Do you think that's sufficient or should I talk to my doc about changing prescriptions?
And going low after my comp sounds like a great idea to let my receptors reset. Thanks bud.

if your RBC is at 18, your count would be too high to donate so and they would reject you.

That's pretty counterproductive of them. Your highly concentrated RBCs would be perfect for their needs.

I have Halo but never could find Cheque drops (always sold out so I'm sure it's popular with the power community). Unfortunately, I only have enough Halo now to do about 4 days, haha. I played around with Halo on heavy days to see if it helps so that's why I'm so low.

Halo doesn't have quite the same acute/immediate effect that mibolerone does. You could try using for just 2 days at double the dose on the day before and morning of the meet itself.

I already have some Tren Ace though as I always hear how much more powerful it is compared to enanthate.

Yeah, always take gym banter with a pinch of salt/placebo. They're both exactly the same thing, the only difference is the rate of release from the injection site. Generally speaking fast(er) acting esters are undesirable since they cause too many peaks and troughs in blood concentrations. Having said that, there's nothing wrong with using the acetate, you'll just need to inject a smaller dose EOD, and taper it up in exactly the same way as if you had enanthate.

I have calcium channel blockers for hypertension. Do you think that's sufficient or should I talk to my doc about changing prescriptions?

There are many different types of CCBs (some better than others), but if your BP readings are good then it's doing its intended job. However you may find they lower your performance a little, which doesn't matter normally but may be something to consider when you plan to compete. Try asking for an angiotensin receptor blocker (drugs that end in ~sartan eg olmesartan, telmisartan, losartan).

I went in to donate the other day and was denied. My RBC's were too elevated, and my HR was a little high.

But, the nurse was foaming at the mouth and said she really wishes they could have my blood because it's so rich lol.

Told her I was outraged, and I would take my immortal blood elsewhere..(aka my bathtub for a self phlebotomy, dammit)

It's pretty dumb. Your plasma would also be pretty awesome, full of growth factors and tasty nutrients, especially when you're on a cycle lol. In the UK they usually just do the finger prick test to check there's at least enough Hb, rather than measuring the actual level.

I went in to donate the other day and was denied. My RBC's were too elevated, and my HR was a little high.

But, the nurse was foaming at the mouth and said she really wishes they could have my blood because it's so rich lol.

Told her I was outraged, and I would take my immortal blood elsewhere..(aka my bathtub for a self phlebotomy, dammit)

Drink a pint of water before your test to dilute and lower the %...

I had this problem the first time I tried to donate. I managed to get my RBC lowered enough by drinking extra water for several days until I was scheduled to head back in. I also took baby aspirin daily and stopped the day before. Just don't admit you took the aspirin and only take baby aspirin - not normal adult doses. On the day of, do not consume any caffeine and don't waste too much energy getting there to keep your HR low. Walk slowly.
I'd recommend you try that instead of taking things into your own hands.

So far so good with my upped dosages. No negative sides other than I noticed some acne, which I do get for a while until my hormone levels normalize. I have about a month to go and then I can back off and recover.

I had this problem the first time I tried to donate. I managed to get my RBC lowered enough by drinking extra water for several days until I was scheduled to head back in. I also took baby aspirin daily and stopped the day before. Just don't admit you took the aspirin and only take baby aspirin - not normal adult doses.

You'd think the aspirin would help, but actually aspirin won't affect your RBC at all, just the way clotting factors in the blood work (making the blood less 'sticky'), so you don't need to do that. However, taking a baby aspirin while on a cycle is something you should probably do every day anyway.

So far so good with my upped dosages. No negative sides other than I noticed some acne, which I do get for a while until my hormone levels normalize. I have about a month to go and then I can back off and recover.

Because you're tapering up and thus constantly challenging your body (a good thing), you may unfortunately find the acne doesn't go away as quickly as normal. So make sure you're getting lots of probiotics and good oils and keeping simple sugar intake low. AAS alters the fatty-acid composition and output of your sebum, which causes the overgrowth of certain bacteria that naturally feed on it, forcing your body to fight them and produce acne pustules.