• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Research help: Have you ever tried synthetic cannabinoids?

Tronica

Executive Director
Staff member
Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine researchers, in collaboration with researchers from Columbia University and the University of Massachusetts, are conducting a survey on cannabis use trends.

Survey URL

This survey is open to all of the Bluelight community, including guest visitors.

To participate in this research study, you need to meet the following requirements:
1) Be at least 18 years of age or older;
2) Have used synthetic cannabis (such as spice, K2, noids, Black Mamba, Mad Hatter, JWH, CHMINACA) at least once in your lifetime.

The survey is anonymous - IP addresses will NOT be collected; no identifying information will be asked.
The survey is about 15 minutes long.
The survey has been approved by the ethics committees at each participating university.

Survey URL

Please, use the buttons at the bottom of the survey page (NOT your browser’s ‘back’ and ‘forward’ buttons) to move through the survey.

This consortium of universities has generously donated to Bluelight to keep the lights on, so please consider donating 15 minutes of your time to helping us complete this collaborative research project! :)

Hi everyone - we've had a pretty average response to this survey. The researchers are interested in hearing from you even if you've tried a synthetic cannabinoid just once and you hate it and never want to use it again!!! If that's you, please help us out, as these researchers have donated to help Bluelight keep the lights on.

I just completed the survey. These synthetic substances are dangerous!

I went back into a coma in march 2016 as well. Awful stuff. Disgustingly dangerous. Second time someone thought it'd be funny to give me a cigarette with some in. 9 days later, I wake up in hospital.

Thank you so much for sharing this! When I was 17, I overdosed on synthetic cannibinoids in the form of a storebought blend called 7H Hydro. I asphyxiated and had a seizure, and then had to be revived in the hospital. Synthetic cannibinoids are among the WORST drugs. I'd feel safer doing meth!

Totally agreed. I have seen people down large, whole packets of this posion in a few hours. Personally never seen anything bad happen, but my partner works in the medical field and has told me nothing about absolute horror stories about these chemicals. My only experience was a few times when herb was hard to get I was trying to use it stretch out my stash. Smoking K2 or Spice was pretty much like all the potentially bad side effects of herb x10 with no real buzz.