Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

ALD-52/500uG and 200mg MXP-Very Experienced "I bought my tickets...Bonnaroo!"

Boupstarnm

Bluelighter
ALD-52/500uG and 200mg MXP-Very Experienced "I bought my tickets...Bonnaroo!"

So one day I get this envelope from an RC supplier. It looked like an invitation to Hitler's resurrection...odd card stock. odd envelope. Like nothing I ever saw.

Inside 1 gram 2F-Ketamine and 5, 125 uG ALD-52 hits. Earlier in the week I received 3 grams of MXP from the same supplier (minus the Hitler envelope.)

---Mini-trip report, the night before this experiement, I dropped 1 tab (125 uG ALD-52 and sniffed 1 gram of 2f-Ketamine) which I would describe as one of the most kind and lovely drug experiences of my life. Like sniffing white cotton candy love up my nose. Drifting me back to memories of "oh yes, 10 years ago a friend some me "white lighting fluff" and was indeed ALD-52 (this was 2007). All in all a great night.

Then I had to go to work. At Subway. Chop. Chop. Sniff. Sniff.

12 hours later I returned home and started sniffing 2-meo-diphenidrine. Purely lovely stuff if you use your mind to convince yourself it's MXE, (hard to do during the first gram but after the 2nd it's nearly identical. Having the next 3 days off work, I thought, "why not" and dropped a 125uG tab of ALD-52.

Nothing much happened so I thought "why not" and dropped 3 125 uG tabs of ALD 52.

Totaling 500uG.

Oh fuck. this is where it begins.

Laid on the ass. The voices begin. The visuals begin.

Who is Donald Trump? Donald Trump Broke reality. Who is Eddie Bravo. Alex Jones broke reality. All the while lying on the floor, being blasting...being yelled at for my "magnificent glass eyeball". I was under the microscope. I kept yelling "I bought my tickets....I work at Subway...chop chop...Bonnaro...I bought my tickets motherfucker..."

It was like n,n, DMT times 25x. I was getting whipped. Whipped by Joe Rogan, by Eddie Brove, by Alex Jones. "Chop Chop" I work at Subway. Subway was nothing more than a cover for our form of reality. We are all eternal. We all work at Subway. We all always have. Chop chop. I work at subway. "Donald Trump Broke Reality"<---I hear this hundreds of times. I became Eddie Cho. We both suffered the same acid trip.

Chop Chop. I work at subway motherfucker. Donald trump stole reality. Chop Chop. I work at Subway motherfucker. Who is Steven B_____ (name removed). Chop Chop. Bonnaroo...I bought my ticktets"

And it went of like this for 3-5 hours. lying of the floor. being yelled at, being praised for my magnificent glass eyeball.

any dull momement was replaces with "chop chop...I work at Subway...I bought my tickets. Bonnaroo!"
"Mr. Rooster...chop chop...Bonnaroo".

I wish I had a better trip report but that's how it went down.

After about 10 hours. I ate 8mg of Kpins and got some rest.

THIS WAS THE MOST PSYCHEDELIC EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE. I'm 32, I first took LSD 17 years ago. Tripped 100's of times, done heroin, all the pharms (that are worth buying and then some) all the naturals (worth buying), been buying RC's since 1999. I am experienced. But before 500 uG of ALD-52, I've never bee stuck in an vortex of Alex Jones, chop chop (the only job any of us have ever had is Subway cuz "sniff sniff" we all for at Subway so we can "chop chop an sniff sniff" ALex JOnes loves your magnificent glass eyeball.

***Plus aliens, plus timeline shifts. plus anything you could imagine on GLP.com

Wish I wrote a better report but I love you bluelight. PLease love me.

I'll see you at the Bonarroo! Chop chop.Sniff Sniff. I work at Subway,.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_ald52
substancecode_lysergamides
substancecode_methoxphenidine
substancecode_phenidines
substancecode_dissociatives
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_neutral
exptype_glowing
roacode_sublingual
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, wow, I like the stream of consciousness. Worth noting that, although 500ug is going to be outrageously intense anyway, when combined with a (significant) dose of a dissociative, it's going to be even way more intense. As it evidently was. Thanks for sharing. :)

Oh my god I forgot about this report... a modern classic. =D