Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD/Mushrooms - First Time Combo - Consecutive Acid & Shrooms trip in one day

sunshinesuperman

Greenlighter
Hi all,

I have been inspired to join this board after my latest trip. Before I tripped, I searched on the internet for advice about taking shrooms consecutively after acid. To my disappointment, there was little to go on, so I embarked on this trip blind to what to expect. I hope my experience with this combination will serve others well.

I'll begin by giving some context. Some of my friends and I were going to a lake to camp, they were going to take mushrooms Saturday, but I could only stay Friday night. So, I decided to take 1.5 tabs of LSD Friday night to enjoy a trip of my own. The acid experience was very exciting and beautiful; I experienced very heavy visuals and profound curiousity. My friends were just smoking and drinking, but they were fun to be around and joke with nonetheless. We took a canoe out on the lake at about 12:00 am and proceeded to flip it! The balance of the night was spent talking with my good friend and star gazing so it was very pleasant. At 6:00 am I was the only one left awake, so I watched the sun rise over the lake and listened to the birds awake. Then, I decided to walk in the forest. It was quite an experience to enjoy nature on the afterglow effects of acid.

By 9:00, I had returned to camp and my friends were waking up and preparing to eat shrooms. I didn't have to leave until 11, so I planned on sticking around to watch their come up. In the span of those two hours, my friends convinced me to take 4g of shrooms. They even offered to give me the shrooms for free, that is how much they wanted me to stay. Obviously, I could not reject this offer so I decided to stay. I ate the cubes at around 10:30, and was anxious about feeling the effects. I was worried that there would be a high tolerance because of the dose of acid which I had the night before. Around 30 minutes later I began to feel the effects of the mushrooms in a mild way; there was a pleasant body high and some minor visuals. Naturally, however, drowsiness set in because I had not slept the night before. I decided to go lie in a clearing adjacent to our camp for awhile. While I lazed, I did not sleep but I just sunbathed, it was at this time I really started to feel the mushrooms. The wind picked up and the treetops swayed, which to me was majestic. Eventually I decided to again wander into the forest alone, but a new feeling had come over me. It was hard to put my finger on, but I felt like I was in a stupor. As I stumbled about the forest, my mouth was agape and I was thoroughly confused and lost. I could only describe how I felt as 'strange.' I wouldn't call it negative, but not positive either. I became convinced in the forest that the sun had imparted some strange aura to me...I spent about half an hour in the forest before I returned to our camp, only to pass my friends who themselves were now entering the forest. I bid them good luck, but I told them I couldn't join them because of how I was feeling. I went back to the camp and sat by the lake and listened to some music waiting for my friends to return. When they did, we discussed our trips, me and another agreeing how strange we felt. We sat by the lake for the rest of the trip smoking, and eventually my drowsiness wore away and the strange feeling faded. The last 3 hours were very pleasant.

All in all, taking shrooms the same day as acid was very unique. I don't know that it was the best use of resources, but it was not a bad experience. I think the only problem is the lack of sleep; I woke up at 10:00 am Friday, tripped from 10 pm until Saturday afternoon. I was exhausted afterwards and am still exhausted writing this. Very interesting time!

Tl;dr: consecutive acid and shroom trip is doable on high dose; sleep and preparedness are most imperative.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_mushrooms
substancecode_tryptamines
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator: