• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Using Meth Pipe To Vaporize CBD Isolate (crystal cbd)

CfZrx

Bluelighter
Hi BLers! Recently I found that CBD isolate is easy to vape using my THISTHINGRIPS vapepen. I usually put a small chunk of Ringo's Gift shatter on top of the coil, take a puff, then put a little mound of CBD crystals on top of that. The hit kind of chokes you when you get a good one, and you feel relaxed immediately and you sleep very hard!-------- However....
During this process I think a bit of the crystals are getting wasted, so I took a chance and ordered my first oil pipe (meth pipe), with which I intend to vaporize my CBD. Has anyone tried/thought about this? I am excited, although I admit it is a sketchy move,lol.

Do the CBD isolate crystals added to a bowl of bud or a wax dab really alter the effects that much? Might have to get myself some if so.

Do the CBD isolate crystals added to a bowl of bud or a wax dab really alter the effects that much? Might have to get myself some if so.
Oh, most definitely sean. vape some b4 bed and note how well you sleep :)

Soon my oil pipe will arrive and I will apparently be the first person to try this ROA for crystal cbd!!! I will report soon.

Methpipe arrived in the mail! At first I thought the CBD wasn't vaping, but then when I put the flame up close to the little puddle of CBD in the bowl, I started getting big CBD hits! Have you tried this yet? More later...

After letting my CBD methpipe sit unused for a couple days, I took it out last night to discover that the leftover CBD in the bowl had crystalized like snowflakes all over the bowl. Very beautiful :) Last night took a couple giant rips. I'm getting better at hitting this type of pipe (I never owned one before, only did my best during several meth sessions in my distant past).

I remember ordering a meth pipe years ago. Now that I live in Los Angeles they are sold everywhere. Like really, everywhere. Good times.

I have never seen/found crystal CBD. :?

^I've seen "crystal" hash oil extract, I believe that the goopy oil is taken (at its best, an beigish pale color) and then through some process or other (I think its frozen and then crumbled up but not sure) it becomes powderized/"crystallized", resembling an off-white golden crumbly powder that is no longer sticky. No reason to believe the same couldn't be done with a high-enough purity CBD oil. Then again I think it would only make it easier to load into the pipe, as the process to make it from oil to that drier crumblyness is not so much a purification method as just a different way of storing it.

I remember ordering a meth pipe years ago. Now that I live in Los Angeles they are sold everywhere. Like really, everywhere. Good times.

I have never seen/found crystal CBD. :?
Yeah, I remember being in LA in my 20's and it felt like meth was everywhere. I would smell it every few houses/apt complexes as I walked in the streets of Hollywood... I've only ordered the CBD isolate online. It's awesome stuff! Fun to puff, and I think it's about the best way to get your daily dose of CBD :) My vendor seems to be super legit, with 3rd party testing for metals/molds and whatnot...which is important because hemp leeches metals out of the soil apparently.

^I've seen "crystal" hash oil extract, I believe that the goopy oil is taken (at its best, an beigish pale color) and then through some process or other (I think its frozen and then crumbled up but not sure) it becomes powderized/"crystallized", resembling an off-white golden crumbly powder that is no longer sticky. No reason to believe the same couldn't be done with a high-enough purity CBD oil. Then again I think it would only make it easier to load into the pipe, as the process to make it from oil to that drier crumblyness is not so much a purification method as just a different way of storing it.
It sure is easy to load in the pipe :)

^Haha :D I would usually sprinkle some on top of a cone, or just make my cone with the hash instead of weed :) Using glass to vaporize it is nice, however looks so sketchy. And yeah, meth is everywhere in LA. The streets are flooded with it, to say the least. Definitely something that everyone here's exposed to and has to deal with in one way or another.

^Haha :D I would usually sprinkle some on top of a cone, or just make my cone with the hash instead of weed :) Using glass to vaporize it is nice, however looks so sketchy. And yeah, meth is everywhere in LA. The streets are flooded with it, to say the least. Definitely something that everyone here's exposed to and has to deal with in one way or another.
Yeah, it's funny that crack even has market share at all in LA, but I guess people will trade affordable highs for that numbness that cocaine offers.

Nowadays i'm getting great deals on a few grams of these CBD crystals. It took awhile to find where to get it, but man it sure is helping with not only insomnia but inflammation :) Seems like its active right away after a vape puff :)

i've used meth pipes to vaporize extracts before... lol
hehe :) Ok, I come to blue light to find out why, after a couple months of vaping cbd crystals, It started tasting like shit. Maybe I put too much in last week? Now it's a big blackened puddle and tastes toxic! It never did this before, always nice clean vape hits from my trusty rusty sketchball methpipe. WTF? I' gonna clean the pipe and start over, using less at a time from now on. Anybody know why this happened?

I started using my other new methpipe today to puff on my cbd crystals! Sweet hits again. Also I ordered a Pyrex pipe cuz Idk if the first 2 were pyrex, and i've read that non-pyrex are toxic when heated, yikes. Happy puffin! Dixichick, did u order any?