Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

3 Tabs of LSD - Experienced - Exploring The Mind

cannablissss

Bluelight Crew
Now, I feel like I have a good handle on LSD because the experience that happened last night was my sixth time, except I increased my dose. I didn't include a specific dosage because I wasn't sure what it was, they were just cut into tiny blotter squares, so let's assume a normal dose of 100mcg per tab.

Ever since I found LSD again (my first time was a year and a half ago and I only found it last December for a second time) it has opened my mind up into vast places.

T: 9:00pm2 I put two tabs under my tongue so that it doesn't hit all at once, wait 30 minutes and take the third. I'm over at a friends house and we start playing Smash Bros and smoking a little.

T: 9:45 I'm already starting to feel it, which is odd because previous trips had longer come-ups. I can feel my teeth clenching a bit and a sense of euphoria, but mostly the fact that I want to bite down on something. Odd feeling. We turn Captain America: Civil War on.

T: 10:15 During the action scenes of the movie the visuals start to become intense. Every part of the movie had colorful outlines and loads of detail within them. For example, Black Panther was wearing an all black and green suit and green/teal lines started glowing all over his suit. I got way more into it than I would have sober. Teeth still clenched, but I was very happy at this point.

T: 10:45 The movie has gotten really intense and I'm starting to get a body trip, meaning I went completely numb it felt like and everything had me smiling, and I started to get a sensory overload. The sound from the movie almost had surround sound, I picked up on noises inside and outside the house. It was really nice, and the visuals went through the entire movie. In my peripheral vision where plenty of colors swiring around and objects were glowing along with the movie. During a previous trip I saw red, green and blue dots throughout my vision.

T: 11:30 At this point I must have asked my friend twice what time it was and then didn't believe them, because it still felt so early and the trip was still intensifying and everlonging. This was a little close to peak time. I went outside to smoke a cigarette, and I live in a city where there's lots of buildings and lights around everywhere and every light outside caught my attention and multiplied. I felt very peaceful and I only liked the cigarette for the feeling of blowing smoke out of my mouth, not even for the nicotine. (Ended up going through 15 cigs throughout the night)

T: 12:00 After this point I really didn't keep up on the time as much as I had been. We were smoking out of my bubbler and every time I hit it, it felt as if I wasn't getting a good hit, but when I blew out my friends commented that it was a large amount of smoke. I enjoyed watching the smoke swirl in the air with the visuals in the background. Some things really popped out to me, especially shades of blue. I was really happy that I started to cry few times, and then everything was funny to me. We watched a few funny videos and I just kept laughing, I feel great, the physical sensations were amazing. The next few hours included watching Extra Terrestrial, which the visuals for were INSANELY good. My two other friends jumped from the scenes and I just laughed.

T: 3:45 Played more Smash Bros and I started to really get a feel for the game, and I actually got very good at it after losing the past few times I've played it. It was cool, not to mention the background scenes for the specific map I was on included a bunch of changing space nebulas. It was beautiful. Everything was beautiful.

T: 5:00 Started to wear off a bit but our conversations turned slightly political and towards America in general, got really intellectual but I could tell I wasn't feeling it as strongly anymore. Slight tiredness kicked in. Ended up turning on the movie Homestead 2. Beautiful movie with Jennifer Lawrence about a couple living together in space while the rest of their crew is still asleep. Anyways, watch it, good movie. Really intense to watch especially with a significant other when tripping, at least in my opinion.

The rest of the time includes me having very frequent thoughts and doubts and being emotional and really unable to fall asleep. But the whole experience was beautiful in itself and I figured out a lot of answers for my own questions. I enjoy it especially in a comfortable environment. And for me, I've been having a hard time lately but I haven't felt more focused in a while.

Thanks for reading.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator: