Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

One trend that hasn't thankfully caught on in Australia with our Heroin

Boku_

Bluelighter
I've been reading the North American smack threads a lot lately and i notice a big problem for heroin users in many Cities in North America is that fentanyl is being cut with china white heroin very often and this fentanyl laced Heroin is leading to a big spike in overdoses. For example i read in Vancouver in the last year that city had the most recorded OD's since records were kept. This fentanyl sounds dangerous as due to it being far more potent than normal street heroin but I am yet to hear of any Australian China white heroin being cut with fentanyl . Is fentanyl simply not readily available in Australia or our are Smack dealers more honest than the United states dealers.

The only times i've heard of aussies overdosing from fentanyl is paramedics and ambulance drivers who have access to fentanyl through work. Has anyone knowingly tried fentanyl? is it is every safe to use it? Even snorting or smoking fentanyl can cause a OD right?

Fentanyl is available, but as far as I know only the pharmaceutical patches are regularly on the market (this might have changed in the last few years since I've been out of touch with the scene, but fentanyl has been around a while - it was the first opioid I used after codeine). These are chewed, or the fentanyl is extracted from the patch and injected (a very dangerous practice - the needle exchange I used to go to would frequently have flyers up reminding people to be cautious about this and not do it alone, apparently it causes a lot of OD's in rural areas where people can't get heroin).

Powdered fentanyl and fentanyl blotters (like LSD) was available from darknet vendors when I kept an eye on such things, but none of the domestic vendors sold it - mostly just heroin and severely overpriced oxycontin.

I got my hands on a large batch of the powdered fent, snorted some, smoked some, shot most of it up. Overall it was pretty crap. It's not really euphoric at all, the short duration means you need to redose constantly (and sleep is impossible) and the thin therapeutic index made it very hard to figure out a stable "safe" dose (it's also possible that the fentanyl in the powder wasn't evenly distributed among the cut). Despite using the same dose every time, at regular intervals, the potency of each shot would vary wildly, the dose that would barely keep me well one shot might have me wake up with my head on the desk and my arm bleeding all over the floor the next. Best case scenario was that I'd nod heavily for 20 minutes or so, wake up feeling sedated but not really buzzed (almost more like xanax than regular opiates), then by the 50 minute mark I'd be craving another shot.

In short, it's shit. It also fucks your tolerance up. Avoid it, and pray that Aussie drug dealers don't ever start putting it into their H.

Fent analogues have been easily available on the clear web for years.
Scary.
Not something to be complacent about, by any stretch.
Be careful folks.

Fent analogues have been easily available on the clear web for years.
Scary.
Not something to be complacent about, by any stretch.
Be careful folks.

True, I OD'ed from smoking pure fent (or an analogue, not sure) and had to be revived. That was in 2012.

I think the trend of cutting smack with fent is going to pick up here rapidly. Expect junkies to drop like flies.

Sad.

There's been Fentanyl laced gear on streets of Melbourne since October 2016... Its mixed into a batch of what is already quite strong gear... Very dangerous and very hard to pick from the unlaced gear... Its in a batch of very hard, white rock but mulls up 'yellowish' whereas the unloved gear mulls a "brownish" colour... When you have too much but not enough to OD the Fentanyl laced gear causes massive headaches & nausea but it doesn't take a lot to OD if tolerance is low (a friend dropped recently twice with small amounts and needed narcan both times).... Take care out there

i know at minimum 10 ppl who have OD'd from fentanyl. In fact - that's the only drug old heads OD on at all. It's the patches that ppl mix up. I dont know if we get powdered fent here - i never seen it.
I love H, and most opiates - but i draw the line at F. Only saying that bcos niggas with bigger habits than mine are gone...
if u wanna play russian roulette - knock yrself out.
just dont share it. dont encourage anyone else to

that wasnt fent. fent is 1000x stronger than slow... more. what u describe doesnt sound at all like it

I don't trust any heroin in America.

Anyone who sells that I am friends with is like dude you don't want this its just a matter of time.

It's killed alot of people in my local community. It put me out and it took 4 vials of narcan to revive me and I just sniffed it. I did the powder at the bottom of a bag of a chunk and lights out.

I don't know what to say other than you come off the fent 20 to 30 minutes after you feel the heroin but won't notice till you vomit.

I used to do straight up rc fent which is deadly too. Even with a mg scale its just a matter of time.

Heroin cut with fent isn't pleasant but it didn't stop me once I did it and thought it was cut.

I asked my dealer if he was cutting it trying to procur it without the cut and he said it came that way and he didnt like that.

This guy has no reason to lie to and was always able to get me various drugs without a cut if I kept it to myself.

Living on a huge coastal area where it comes in through I would guess the cut comes from the top. It was a bit over a year ago when it hit here and there are no signs its lettiny up.

Fentynal analogues have stopped my heart at least twice and I was very careful so I strongly advise laying off the latest heroin.

I just flat out stopped and it was hard.