Please help me live

I know. It's complicated for some people. I believe the idea of a greater power show us that we are sometimes a drop in the ocean and we realize it's not only about us but everything together working in harmony. It does not have to be in a religious connotation.

Puhaha ! I'm sorry guys I never wanted to spark a religious debate between blue lighters . Honestly now I feel at a 98% . Yesterday I skipped the NA meetings cause I got lost in time talking to an old friend . He brought up my ex that I had an abortion with and then it clicked . I'm 21 but I didn't remember 4 years of my life trying to run away from the pain . And all the sudden my memories started to crash into me. I felt....human ? I decided to face why I started to iv heroin and get into xanx . Getting to the root of it all and why . when then conversation was over I felt so relived. Like a ton has been lifed off my shoulders . I've been forgiven for the unforgivable. But I finally can take that last step I needed badly to quit. Sounds stupid huh ?

And where I'm at its such a small town. In the NA meetings. I can't connect with anyone . One person is in there for weed...

And I'm sorry for keep posting on this about what's been happening. I guess you guys and this site help me cope with things more than my NA meetings. I think if I didn't post this that day I was going to relapse or worse . So thank you all for giving me some food for thought .
Finally im almost out of this hell hole cause of all of you. Thank you guys

And I'm sorry for keep posting on this about what's been happening. I guess you guys and this site help me cope with things more than my NA meetings. I think if I didn't post this that day I was going to relapse or worse . So thank you all for giving me some food for thought .
Finally im almost out of this hell hole cause of all of you. Thank you guys

Hey mate!
I'm so glad you are doing better and the forum is helping you. Can I ask what country your from? If you are in the UK theres many charities out there who can help you and even give you a place to live for a while, whilst they work with you to sort your head out.

I'm not always on this forum, if you are in the UK, PM and I will reply on this thread with some support sites that truly helped me!

All the best! Remember you got it my friend!