Recruiting Communicating the risk of drugs to recreational drug users

CarlRoberts

Greenlighter
The purpose of this study is to investigate the most effective ways of communicating the risk of drugs to recreational ecstasy users.
To take part you must either use ecstasy recreationally or have never take it before, you must be over the age of 18 years old and we will ask you to abstain from taking ecstasy in the last 24 hours.
When you take part in this study you will be given three questionnaires to fill in, one will ask about your current substance use, another will ask about your attitudes to drugs and the last one will ask about your self-efficacy. You will then be shown some information about drugs and after this be given the questionnaires on attitudes to drugs and self-efficacy. An example of a question from the attitudes questionnaire is ‘taking drugs is OK if it makes you feel good’, this would be answered on a Likert scale from strongly agree to strongly disagree. When completing any of these questionnaires you can omit any questions that you do not want to answer.

For more information and to take part please see the link: https://ljmupsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5AsyyHhyLRR2U17

I already see a flaw there I can't choose less than 1 use per month. I roll every 3-4 months. Also what's :
  • Select an average month of use within that year

Last edited:
I wish you luck people just need to know It CAN happen to them ya know, Id be better off If I wasn't a idiot and just listened. D.A.R.E guy was right im not invincible lol