Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Intense LSD trip - Experienced - 250 ug

Atboyer

Greenlighter
So I decided to take 2 of 6 blotters I have of some really good LSD. I think the tabs are around 100 ug. The kid who sold it says they are 125 and they defidently feel strong so I know the dose seems accurate. I took the tabs oraly and it took around 45 minutes until I was tripping cocks. We were smoking at a park and all of a sudden everything just seems more clear and colors are a lot brighter. At this point it is already more intense then any trip I have ever had in my life. I begin to have a bad trip so I decide to leave my friends at the park and just go home and trip on my own. I get home and lay on my bed and am tripping very hard. I see little streams running through my walls and vortexes in my ceiling. Things are moving and morphing and stretching all around the room. I see kaleidoscope patterns when I close my eyes and then they covered the walls and everything I looked at. I began to calm down and started to really enjoy the trip and was laying on my bed watching cartoons when I decided to go outside and smoke some weed. When I go outside it's nighttime and almost pitch black outside. I spark a joint that I rolled and by the time I finished the joint I was seeing giant spiders begin to start crawling closer and closer to me in the shadows. I get a little scared and run inside back to my room. Now I'm happy and laying on my bed when suddenly again, I'm surrounded by millions of tiny and big spiders. Everything in my room was made of spiders, my skin had spiders crawling all over it. I was not afraid of these spiders but I thought they were really cool looking. I looked at my stomach and saw a lot of spiders crawling around in my stomach and under my skin. Again, I wasn't scared it was really cool. Now it's around 9 and my friend R asks me to come over. I decide it was a good idea and we smoked like 2 backwoods and took a few dabs. We played call of duty and went back to my house around 12 to smoke another backwood. He left my house after 2 Garcia vegas Bc the store was out of woods and I ended up listening to some Beatles and fell asleep around 2am. It was overall a great night and the spiders stayed almost the entire time. Good luck psychonauts and stay safe!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting that the spiders weren't scary. What time did you take the tabs? Also what is a backwoods?

Interesting that the spiders weren't scary. What time did you take the tabs? Also what is a backwoods?
yeah I have no idea why I wasn't scared of the spiders I just thought they were pretty cool. And backwoods are a type of cigar, I used the tobacco leaf to roll my tree :) Also I took the tabs around 5pm.