Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best LEGAL high you've ever gotten? Rate them

- Kratom
- Propylhexedrine
- Nitrous Oxide
- Alcohol
- Dextromethorphan

Nothing is really legal anymore in the UK because of the notorious blanket psychoactive ban (what a load of bull) except for alcohol, tobacco and regulated medical drugs, but if you will allow me I will go with what's currently not classified...

1) 1P-LSD
2) Clonazolam (although I can't take it anymore because of problem benzodiazepine use)
3)2CB-FLY
4)Kratom

Hey man sorry to interrupt but I had nitrous during labour and its total shit. The pain is not helped but you are silenced as need to suck on this straw thing.

But best under evar was morphine. I woke up after emergency caesarian under a general anasthetic. Yeah hours of pain and couldnt give birth anyway.

I woke up after the operation before they hooked me up to a morphine drip and thought I hadnt been wheeled in and cut open until they noticed I moved and hurried up with the morphine.

Yum yum.

Oh yeah the propofol fentanyl combo in a colonoscopy was pretty bloody good too .

^ Nitrous doesn't help pain much yes, but it's good nonetheless. I wasn't the one giving birth, I just indulged in some cause why not right :)

Actually, come to think of it, MARIJUANA is the best legal high IMO.

It's weird that it is technically legal where I live but I still think of it as an illegal drug...

If only all states had a referendum process, it would snowball like crazy... more than half of all adults of voting age are in favor of it to a certain degree. I know at least one state (Vermont) can't accomplish legal weed because the politicians are in the police force's back pocket. No referendum = no legal weed :(

I can't imagine going back to a black market now. <3 legal pot

Marijuana still illegal in IN.

*Dxm is amazingly strong for something so easily acquired. I go to the dollar tree and can get fucked up beyond all recognition for $1.00 and that's pretty impressive*

Nitrous is good.

(Super deadly and brain damaging, don't do this) I used to inhale "air duster" meant to clean dust from electronics, this undoubtedly gets you high but ime causes more dysfunction than good times all around

*if you're of age alcohol is about the most powerful legal high of all, of course*

Marijuana still illegal in IN.

*Dxm is amazingly strong for something so easily acquired. I go to the dollar tree and can get fucked up beyond all recognition for $1.00 and that's pretty impressive*

Nitrous is good.

(Super deadly and brain damaging, don't do this) I used to inhale "air duster" meant to clean dust from electronics, this undoubtedly gets you high but ime causes more dysfunction than good times all around

*if you're of age alcohol is about the most powerful legal high of all, of course*

air duster is a totally different chemical from nitrous. Nitrous is very benign, doesn't cause brain damage unless done to the point of not getting oxygen, which in that case the damage if from no oxygen, not nitrous. and has been used as an anesthetic in medicine for a century and still used.

Oh yeah the propofol fentanyl combo in a colonoscopy was pretty bloody good too .

Ah the pleasures of aging. That is like the most classic anesthetic combo where I am from. I remember when I had my wisdom teeth removed, the anesthesiologist was like, "you're gonna enjoy this buddy." And I did. Anyways, colonoscopy anesthetic? I cannot wait :)

Top for me (in order from most desirable to least):

Cannabis (particularly vaped oil)
Caffeine (coffee, tea)
San Pedro
Ayahuasca
Cocoa
DXM (great for those of us with issues with depression/opioid use disorder who can stomach the stuff, though too many side effects to make it super practical)
Sugar (industrially produced - not the kind you get from eating an orange or tomato, even if it is in many ways the same)
Nicotine (love/hate relationship)
Alcohol (in moderation and with food; otherwise I hate the stuff)
PP/PST (although given my relationship to opioids these days I'm no so keen as I once was)
Kratom (same as PPT)

Given how ubiquitous and ridiculously easy to acquire and commonplace methamphetamine has become in LA, I kinda felt like including this on my list, but it is obviously not at all legal.

^ That's interesting about methamphetamine in L.A., I thought cocaine was getting huge in south Cali?

Best legal highs: Kratom, Marijuana, and Caffeine, and Nitrous Oxide I would say are the best. Salvia and Dextromethorphan are notable.

Methamphetamine is still big (as far as illegal drugs go) in general throughout the entire American west coast

Hell California is practically the spiritual homeland of speed, it was a common origin point for 1% bikers and long-haul truck drivers taking it east, back in the day...

Definitely poppy pods though I don't know if that counts as "legal" even though you can find several gardens around town where the owners don't even use them they cut everything down eventually and leave it for the earwigs. It's pretty disgusting opening up poppy pods and two or three earwigs will run out but you use them to get high anyways... or so I've heard.

Alcohol is okay

Marijuana too but I don't get much out of it... maybe San Pedro but that is a "grey" legal area too

^Giving someone subs for PST seems incredibly irresponsible. I say this as an irredeemable PST addict.

No one even said alcohol! Woo how, we're making progress as a civilization! ✌??

Cocaine? Legal?

Valium could be counted as legal, I suppose, but I kinda meant legally obtainable for anyone (aka not requiring a script either), but I can see how you would count valium as being legal.. :)

But cocaine..? Hardly legal, like anywhere.. :D

hi i was wondering about people saying san pedro cactus and poppy pods being legal, but i cant find them anywhere on the internet for legal purchase, did they recently ban them or what?