• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

What Song fits your current mood Vs Music is the magic that changes our worlds

[video][video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANyPxKqe-K0Rop-9AIBS82w8JXoA0h7XK2mEP4NDB83JERgC4Ou7ECcVNv45UyKPy A1SboHdXiB3JvnccCvyXlqb2xxAcZ41sA&v=d7zBePUZMo g[/video][/video]

Last edited:
my favourite soundtrack <3

i learnt all the songs on piano and it inspired me to learn some on piano accordion as well

i love yann tiersen as a composer, who did all the soundtrack for amelie
That's fantastic! Learning songs on both piano and piano accordion adds a whole new dimension to your musical skills. It's great to see how one instrument can inspire you to explore another, especially when they share similar elements like the piano and accordion do. Plus, playing songs on the accordion will bring a unique sound and texture to the music, enhancing your overall musical expression. Keep up the enthusiasm and enjoy the journey of mastering these songs on both instruments!

No specific song, just a genre with lyrics centering around a specific topic. But that would be if I had time to be creative and expand my spiritual awareness.
As it is, I will start my (working) day with "God wrapped in Plastic" by Combichrist. Because it's the upcoming one on my Spotify playlist (sorry can't get the YouTube right now)

Been stuck in this one since a psychedelic psilocybin slip of sorts sent me off my rocker full swing into a hardcore bender now I am humbled feeling like I was dying from going so hard for nearly two weeks I won't drink about it tonight though when I forget this pain balls to the wall if I am not grounded in a daily recovery routine

Been stuck in this one since a psychedelic psilocybin slip of sorts sent me off my rocker full swing into a hardcore bender now I am humbled feeling like I was dying from going so hard for nearly two weeks I won't drink about it tonight though when I forget this pain balls to the wall if I am not grounded in a daily recovery routine

This is a pretty dope tune to get hooked with.