• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Am I Possessed Now?

Actual possession, as stated by Foreigner, is very rare. What is more common, and actually relatively common at that, is entity attachment. I've personally had to release multiple entities in multiple sessions of healing facilitated by a trusted and experienced teacher of mine.

That being said, unless you (LandsUnknown) have strong reasons to believe you've taken on an external entity since you've looked in the mirror, you're most likely appropriating known spiritual phenomena to new experiences out of fear.

In high school a satanic friend did a spell to free me from my parents. He laid me on a table and shook chains spouting some Latin shit. Then I had to write what I desired on paper and burn it. He said he implanted a demon named Celsiar. Apparently I needed to meditate with the demon or he wouldn't stay. I never did and have wondered if he was still there. I had an angel reading done who only saw holes in my aura. Possession is not as easy as one thinks. Consult Anton Levey's children who I think are up to date on these matters. This is not a lie.

In the interest of harm reduction I feel it is important to add a disclaimer to your point. You are correct, it isn't a lie. What should be added is that Satanic possession leads to things like fucking kids, ritual sacrifice, lying, cheating, cannibalism, torture, mutilation and a whole host of other things of that nature. People shouldn't fool themselves into thinking its a quick fix to life problems. You were wise not to accept the demonic possession.