• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What makes me black out on marijuana and other drugs.

Speed King

Bluelighter
i am tolerant to all drugs I use with exception to the rare six pack of IPA's. I loaded a water pipe and a glass piece chaser. Naturally smoked the weed with the rare six pack of IPA beers.'All I know is I smoked a dank bong, directly followed by a bowl. My phone started playing a cool music, then bam, I hit the floor. Nobody checked on me, but put smoking gear of value away. I am hoping to blow event off, but broke a plastic door and a lamp. Only posted due to first time breaking shit.

Last edited:
How many of the beers had you consumed? Maybe you drank, and smoked too much herb at once? The only time I felt like I was going to black out or pass out from herb it was when I made the common mistake of eating 4 grams of herb in strong edibles. Go see a doctor as well, it could be blood pressure or blood sugar related. You will not get into legal trouble by telling the doctor how you use drugs. Stay safe, and good luck.

i am tolerant to all drugs I use with exception to the rare six pack of IPA's. I loaded a water pipe and a glass piece chaser. Naturally smoked the weed with the rare six pack of IPA beers.'All I know is I smoked a dank bowl followed by a bowl. My phone started playing a cool music, then bam, I hit the floor. Nobody checked on me, but put smoking gear of value away. How do I blow off?
did you take gabapentin/lyrica or a benzo when u did this? everytime i mix a 6 pack or 2 40s with weed and my daily meds ( gabapentin 1200 mgs/,lorazepam 6 mg) its a given i will blackout just like this. just throwing that out there op.

All the posts were spot on. I was like at least 4 into a six pack and maybe a Valium. It was bong hit then most of pipe hit. I just smoked the heck out of them. It was real good bud also. Probably lack of oxygen also. Very stupid mistake.

Probably the fact that you mixed a benzo with it, also try to just use the pipe next time if you suspect lack of oxygen is also a reason.

If you're blacking out and breaking things, it's time to slow down. Next time you may not be so lucky.

I've seen two people go down after massive amounts of cannabis. One time was huge edible dose + wax, and the other was just hitting tons of wax without any tolerance. It possible they were also taking other drugs though.

The simple combo of alcohol n gabapentin caused a huge blackout for me. Pretty devastating what resulted, actually. I caution allllllllll people :DO NOT DRINK WITH GABAPENTIN. AT ALL.

Never blacked out on weed. Did experience "teleportation" though. I'm somewhere then a few minutes later I'm at another place and I don't remember how. Did experience a semi-blackout on benzos though, not something I would repeat.