• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Megathread V.6

Mr. Deeds: Can you tell me about using gabapentin for kratom withdrawal? I am off oxy, this is day two, and now I am on kratom. Ideally I want off the merry-go-round entirely. I have about 35 400 mg gaba caps. And advice?

Mr. Deeds: Can you tell me about using gabapentin for kratom withdrawal? I am off oxy, this is day two, and now I am on kratom. Ideally I want off the merry-go-round entirely. I have about 35 400 mg gaba caps. And advice?

I have not yet used gabapentin for kratom WD yet but I plan on using it when I do have to quit. I'll post some info on it later, got to go to work. It worked wonders for my h and bupe withdrawal so I can imagine it will work nicely. When I used it, about 800-1200mgs took the edge off. What was your oxy dose and your current kratom dose?

The Ohio board of pharmacy has decided to wait until January 2019 to resume any action against kratom. This gives everyone plenty of opportunity over the holidays to stock up.

Georgia hearing is taking place now. Hopefully they follow suit.

No ban for Georgia. Their will be stricter rules to follow in regards to age to purchase(21) and packaging guidelines. One more meeting to go but looks to be in the clear.

Good video.
It?s going to be interesting to see what the buracrats decide to do. I bet they ban it, hence why I?m tapering currently.

I am starting a taper on Monday. I have about a kilo of red Bali to work with, I take about 3-4 tablespoons a day (anywhere from 24-30g a day, sometimes up to 40gn and 50g on the rare occasion). What is your daily dosage and taper plan? I am trying to find a nice slow taper plan for this exact reason.

Yeah... waiting til shipment comes in to get my last(?) order.
These fuckers are serious: Anyone still IV-ing kratom please stop. lol
I see my taper coming as well... hopefully won't be for a while. Gotta find something other/more effective than pharm as I do it when I want do it not when "prescribed" by some ass-clown.

Edit: The pain is real and kratom over all any day. period.

Yeah... waiting til shipment comes in to get my last(?) order.
These fuckers are serious: Anyone still IV-ing kratom please stop. lol
I see my taper coming as well... hopefully won't be for a while. Gotta find something other/more effective than pharm as I do it when I want do it not when "prescribed" by some ass-clown.

Agreed! Dont worry PtahTek, anyone trying to IV kratom won't be doing it for long because they will kill themselves very fast. Unfortunately some people are just too dumb to even think about what they are doing.

Agreed! Dont worry PtahTek, anyone trying to IV kratom won't be doing it for long because they will kill themselves very fast. Unfortunately some people are just too dumb to even think about what they are doing.
Is Iv-ed kratom a real thing? I thought is was a hoax and sh** but when you think about anyone knowing some basic sh** can figure out how to get something scheduled and kill themselves.
I gotta look up this IV sh** right now...later

Edit... bACK lready....
BS nothing on google...
"dark-web" bring up archived BL that never happened and some other sh** where others figured there were more convenient and more easier options available I guess...?
I call BS and know these lying bastards will burn in hell. lol {<__ not be me... they will fall into their own trap)

Last edited:
Is Iv-ed kratom a real thing? I thought is was a hoax and sh** but when you think about anyone knowing some basic sh** can figure out how to get something scheduled and kill themselves.
I gotta look up this IV sh** right now...later

Yes please! I have only heard the media outlets talk about it, but some case studies would be fantastic.

I say this as someone who realizes that people regularly inject things like temazepam and tianeptine, things that clog your lungs with pill binder, cause your flesh to rot and your limbs to require amputation: I fucking doubt that injecting kratom is a real phenomenon. You can only concentrate the tea so much without it being a suspension of sludge. Suspended ground leaf sounds like it would be much worse than something like black tar. How much liquid is someone going to shoot before they realize it doesn't get them high? Kratom is not even less expensive than dope.

For anyone reading this and thinking about injecting kratom (imo this is just a hoax as no one should be stupid enough to do it): it's potentially lethal as plant matter like kratom can contain a lot of bacteria, fungi etc and injecting it might lead to an anaphylactic shock and other potentially lethal health problems. Don't do it!

I am starting a taper on Monday. I have about a kilo of red Bali to work with, I take about 3-4 tablespoons a day (anywhere from 24-30g a day, sometimes up to 40gn and 50g on the rare occasion). What is your daily dosage and taper plan? I am trying to find a nice slow taper plan for this exact reason.
I?m down from almost 50grams a day to about 30gs, taking a couple of days off in between doses. Trying to reduce about 5gs each week.
This week: dosing today, Wednesday, and Saturday 30 grams each day
Next week: Monday Thursday Sunday 25 grams
And so forth... I find taking a couple of days off helps. I?ll experience some withdrawal symptoms, but when I lower it by 5gs my body tends to stabilize and I can catch a nice high as well

I?m down from almost 50grams a day to about 30gs, taking a couple of days off in between doses. Trying to reduce about 5gs each week.
And so forth... I find taking a couple of days off helps. I?ll experience some withdrawal symptoms, but when I lower it by 5gs my body tends to stabilize and I can catch a nice high as well

I'm tapering down from about 50g as day in 6 doses to 3 x 6, 7 gr a day. Not bad. I do look forward to the next. Very little anxiety if any. If I go 12 h+ I get something like the restless leg syndrome but all over. Shoulders, harms, legs. Very annoying.

I'm tapering down from about 50g as day in 6 doses to 3 x 6, 7 gr a day. Not bad. I do look forward to the next. Very little anxiety if any. If I go 12 h+ I get something like the restless leg syndrome but all over. Shoulders, harms, legs. Very annoying.
I get bad RLS symptoms as well, making sleeping very difficult

I like this plan alot. 5 grams is ~1.5tsp so if I use this method and drop by 1tsp a week this taper should be nice and easy in theory. I just started tapering officially today, but considering my daily dosage, I might need another kilo to fully taper off...