• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You can invite only one person, living or dead, to dinner.

Ahh man, my experience with aussies is share and share alike.. but that was back in Sydney in 2010...

I'll go for Monica Belloci then..

Selfish bastard! ?

Wait, can we still share the coke??!

Ahh man, my experience with aussies is share and share alike.. but that was back in Sydney in 2010...

I'll go for Monica Belloci then..

Selfish bastard! ?

Wait, can we still share the coke??!
We can come to some arrangement i am sure :)

I'm rewriting 1984, cos I read it so many times as a kid (13 times at least) and victory gin and shitty victory cigs scared me at 14. So I made it with three characters, a rising inner party (me) starting at the ministry of war, a fallen inner party demoted to alphabetezising 60 year old figther jet contracts and fantasising about inner party hotties on the train. We need a :)<3female character, maybe a prole on the rise. Who knows, a chance meeting, forbidden love and a happy ending(though not for everyone). lets see how it goes. Inner party live in luxury condos, proles live like prod vs plan c(sp), bit like today really. Anyway, have a good evening, I get out in two days, so I'm happy. everyone have a great night and have one on me.

Jenni Iceni- hails from east anglia, she hsted glasgow +carlisle + tower hamlets (jk) but loved john o groats. Meant for poison but spared by a bronze goblwwtt(sp)from galway. Now is the time to drink vodka and fuck till dawn . She was born AD44,knows sex magick... Need I say more, 3 hour orgasm for me.

To be fair, I am confident his reworking of 1984 will be sure to be a cracking read.

Thoth the Atlantean who escaped the continent before the cataclysm. He went to Egypt circa 30,000B.C. and started the greatest civilization to have ever lived. He took with him al the greatest minds of the age and also all the advanced knowledge and technology that Atlantis possessed. It still surpasses anything that we know today and our technology is archaic compared to what they had when he ruled over Egypt. Electricity that was stored and spread using very pure crystals via the air to everyone and to every corner of his kingdom. He had anti-gravity technology, warp drive engines, medicine and devices that cured any and all known diseases painlessly and instantly.

Ancient Egypt was nothing like the mainstream scholars would have you believe. It was an enlightened, universal city with connections all over this planet and also had access to other planets and other forms of life and extra-planetary resources throughout this galaxy.

Forbidden archeology, look into it and slowly realise that history is much more colourful than what any scholar would ever admit.

fuck eating i'd choose amy winehouse and just proper crack on all night!