Writing-up Short online survey on Mephedrone

NewDrugsResearch

Bluelighter
Hi,

My name is Zoe Davey and I am a PhD student from King’s College London. I am carrying out a research study to find out about people’s experiences of mephedrone and how this changes over time, and I am currently looking to recruit people for the second round of an online survey (the first round took place in 2015 and received great support from Bluelight in recruitment!)

If you are aged 18 or over and have tried mephedrone (aka 4-methylmethcathinone, mcat,drone, bubble, meow-meow), even if it was only once, then it would be great if you could take part. It should take no more than 30 minutes to complete. All of your answers will be anonymous and confidential.

Follow the link below for more information and to access the survey (if you took part in the first round of this survey you are unfortunately not eligible for this round but if you are interested in taking part in a follow-up survey please PM me).

https://kings.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/mephedrone-online-survey-16-1

The survey will be open from 28 January to 28 March 2017.

If you would like further information about the study please let me know or you can contact me by email ([email protected]) or PM.

Thanks!

Zoe

This study has received ethics approval from King’s College London, Psychiatry Nursing and Midwifery Research Ethics Subcommittee (PNM/13/14-27).