The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

quick question for coke hangover

daveyp24

Greenlighter
I am well versed with blue light and my choices of party substances. just a few basic questions simple answers please.
1. little to no sleep after iv coke, have to work in 3 hours. what is a better way to feel better in the morning, a bag of H or some more coke? just afraid If I choose the latter I'll be wanting more all day. and I'm out of benzos to come down with. anyone would be greatly appreciated.

I would try drinking a bit if you can get away with it/don't have to drive to work. If not do more blow and then drink after work.

IV'ing coke is a dead man's game. After you crash it is the worst feeling ever. And the more shots you do the worse you crash. If you're out of benzos i would just tough it out until the crash gets easier to manage. There shouldn't be any really strong physical withdrawals from cocaine so you would be fine on that front. I wouldn't go to H unless you have some experience with it though... not something you want to take lightly my man.. We are in the midst of the worst Heroin epidemic the world has ever seen..