• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Zopiclone tolerance

pablo8732

Greenlighter
Hi Guys,

I've been having some trouble sleeping recently due to anxiety episodes which often happen late at night before bed. Last week I took zopiclone to go sleep for 3 consecutive days. First night 7.5mg put me out in a flash, next night the same, 3rd night i needed 14mg to go to sleep and even that took a while.

I have an important exam that i need to be up for tomorrow, and i really need to get to sleep at an appropriate time, what dosage of zopiclone should I go for? would my tolerance have reduced in this week? would anything over 14 be dangerous?

I have also taken adderall today, but this is something that I usually do.

Im not sure of cross tolerance but in last few days ive also used benadryl and valium for sleep.

Why would you take adderall if it's important for you to get some sleep? Surely, that's counterproductive. Zopiclone is ok imo for sleep when i have nothing else avaliable but if i've got some benzo's i'd take them instead. I wouldn't take both together personally. Have you tried alternative methods for your sleep issues? Valerian is helpful from what i've read.

Taking a double dose of zopiclone if the test is shortly after waking could impair your cognition on the day of the test. It's more likely if your not benzo dependent and likely would produce impairment similar to how you feel 2-3 hours after a single dose.