• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

3-fea

Sir Ron Pib

Bluelighter
3Fluroethamphetamine. Anyone got any info on this yet? If wiki is right it is heavier on serotonin and dopamine than NE so plausibly have an empathogen like edge more than a stim but that depends; heard reasonably good things and pretty potent but no in depth details from a tester who had tried doses between 30-60mg

1-(3-fluorophenyl)-2-ethylaminopropane.png

Hoping there was a bit more on this - my friend by email said good at the doses stated(30-60mg).
Seen a report of rectal 50mg 'typical 'spaciness' that comes with serotonergic' in contrast to straight amphetamine release
Another report at 30mg oral reporting very similar to 4-FA but probably shorter duration. Serotonergic then more stimmy and feeling good for about 6hr and suggesting 20-30 a good starting point.

You found it more serotonin and less stim? I guess that would line up if the wiki thing about NE is correct - a friend said it felt like the best speed he's ever had - the above ref said pretty much like 4-FA then after it was more stim but agreed shorter; I dunno not done 4-FA. As long as there's a bit of stim - if the ratios were like 5-MAPB it wouldn't be good

Last edited:
OK tried this at 45mg - gentle stim feeling very smooth - over a couple of hours or so developed to more 5HT headiness with some slight visual change. BP and heart very easy. Think this could get mashy and euphoric but 45mg was a tad low for me - load more stuff on reddit

Last edited:
Seen this recently on one of my vendors' catalog.
1272.gif

So good balance between dopamine and serotonin without much norepinephrine? Looks like a winner to me.
How about half-life/duration? Amphetamine-like?

Cheers
1194.gif

3fea is a fucking great RC, it's the best stuff wich hapenned these last time. Enter the 150/200mg terrritorry and you will undestand the product. I took it 2 times, it was perhaps even more in term of dose but I prefer not potentially making ppl ill, Ill not repeat as it's potentially dangerous, I was blasted like good MDMA no joke. 80/100mg didn't make me that on, but over 180/200 you are rolling face. Ive no tolerance to serotonin releaser, this is one of the only kind of drugs that I take less than 1 time each 4 or 5 month.
Warning
I always dose high with stimulant
Try at your own risk

Last edited:
Thanks for your two cents, no_id.
I also like to be blown away.
150 - 200mg, weight? The relative potency of a dose is always related to the mass of the subject, so this is important. Anyway, this compound seems a tad expensive for now.
1319.gif

I also love to dose on the h̶i̶g̶h̶ heroic side of things. One of my last trips involved ≈950mg of N-ethyl-hexedrone consumed IN and rectally over a good handful of hours, and a HELL of a comedown…
1048.gif
Not recommended! (body weight: ≈73Kg/161lbs).

Cheers
1272.gif

Personally 45 was a bit low and after i started shorting yo goof effet. Had some MPA oral to fay nice - at some point railed a line of 3fEA = very nice; probabaly50-60mg nextime

News about this soon…

I have a couple grams of this thing in the mail right now, funded by a good friend (I am his chemical
cejas.gif
guru).
We'll see how it goes, sounds fun.

I'm going to plug this, but since my friend is a nose diehard I'd thank information in this regard, mostly because I have 4-FA snorting experience and that is 8( a bit uneasy.

Solubility level?
roto2cafe.gif

Thanks and cheers :)

I agree with the person who said he took 200 mgs, I also tried the big dose and he's right....you roll pretty hard from it. Wasn't expecting it. All of a sudden I noticed I was starting to have the eye wiggles and it was hard to focus on what I was doing. Low doses the high is pretty lame, I don't care for stimulants I like to roll. So 3-FEA is a winner. It's far better than 3-FA and miles ahead of 3-FMA which is trash IMO. 3-FMA seems super neuro toxic to me...both times I tried it, I had uncontrollable facial muscle movements for days, sometimes all night long and I couldn't sleep and it gave me a horrible headache/headspace and just massive dysphoria type feeling. 3-FMA is garbage I repeat. Do not use it. It may not give everyone these kind of effects (I actually doubt it would) But still, the fact that it happened to me, is not a good sign. Usually I only get those kind of effects when I mix various different RC's together and binge combos. So 3-FMA is nothing like 3-FEA....3-FEA is miles better. And actually gives good euphoria for me, with no bad side effects. I actually feel good and stimulated the next day after it wears off.

I however want to say, the large dose of 3-FEA gives you that "MDA" type of roll where you feel kinda dizzy...and this is not for beginners. Newbies
might freak out a bit from this type of roll because it isn't the feel good, whole body orgasm MDMA type roll, which right now, no available single RC can give that type of roll. So 3-FEA is probably best choice for those looking to just duplicate a strong MDMA experience. But for me, I prefer 3-MMC + 4-CMC combo which is actually the "roll face, whole body orgasm" type MDMA roll which I used to love. So the combo is definitely better than 3-FEA on it's own but of course most don't like combining RC's but just making the point there are different "types" of rolls and the 3-FEA is definitely distinct to a certain type. The dizzy type, if yall know what I mean. But the good dizzy. I have just done so many different kinds of beans and started doing them long before the quality went to shit, so many of you here might not know what I am talking about, especially if you have only had the newer quality MDMA which is all crap now a days.

I have just done so many different kinds of beans and started doing them long before the quality went to shit, so many of you here might not know what I am talking about, especially if you have only had the newer quality MDMA which is all crap now a days.

Quoted for truth. 20 something year olds today don't even know what good MDMA is supposed to feel like. I don't care if you did buy it on the dark net, had it tested by GC/MS or however many 200 plus mg's ecstasydata.org says your Tesla has. Today's MDMA sucks!!! And judging from from all the long term comedown posts around here, it or some unknown common impurity in it seriously fucks your brain up in ways that the good ole rolls from the 90s never did!

I wonder how 3-cea (3-chloroethylamphetamine) would compare?

3-chlorophenyl-2-ethylaminopropane.png

I know the conventional wisdom around here is that all chloro amphetamines are neurotoxic--based on 4-chloroamphetamine--but if you look up the original, sole paper on that subject, its wording is ambiguous. In fact, though it does state that 4-CA was "neurotoxic," it also states it was "well-tolerated."

Thanks for these further contributions.

Hope someone chimes in to say if this is snortable without much discomfort.
We may have to give it a try otherwise.
012.gif

0K. This definitively comfirms we have something special here. From these last contributions of yours, seems the real fun starts at ≈2mg/Kg and up or thereabouts, without disregarding lesser amounts.

Take care my dears. These things can really empower yourselves, but since your psychic senses tend to be forced open and at the same time probably somewhat distorted, this can make you vulnerable to otherworldly (astral) entities; use proper discernment as to what to believe. Advice from someone who has had some trouble in these last years from certain substance abuse.
And of course, have a ton of fun! :D

respeto.gif

Last edited:
Can you elaborate on the supernatural tendencies of 3-FEA? Some specific examples would be great.

A little update. ;-)

Bioassays were successfully completed (weeks ago).
The stuff can be administered with the facehoover, but can be irritating; not so much for me but, my colleague complained. Plugged is nicer as usual. :\
The compound's consciousness seems kind. Not overly stimulating. I got along with just ≈400mg on my first experience from start to end.
1253.gif

Sexual experiences can be heightened with ease and free from side effects.

Can you elaborate on the supernatural tendencies of 3-FEA? Some specific examples would be great.
If this was aimed at me, all I am going to say is, this class of chemical compounds always cause a certain degree of subtle-body activations, resulting in heightened and empowered states of mind. This is not without potential shortcomings, so good sense and spiritual hygiene are advised. Stay grounded and remember your real you. :)

120.gif
1282.gif
112.gif

Last edited:
Set & setting:
In a club – was a bit bored before I did go and was slightly anxious. Did get the 3-FEA from a very respected vendor.

Dose:
20 mg 3-FEA in a gelcap with 20 mg noopept + 3 beers

Tolerance:
Had not amphetamines for many months. (I did took some low doses 2-3 mg 4F-MPH previous week - but I dont believe they would cause much tollerance) Took pretty low dose for the first time to test the waters.

T 0:00

Took the cap while walking to the club had at this moment already 2 beers because I felt a little bit anxious and had a lot of thoughts. In the club I was also really a bit anxious. It was not the best setting and people still were sober. So everyone was still standing still. I decided to dance a little to get in the mood. It did help a bit but still felt the uncomfortable mindset many times.

T 0:30 - 1:00

Feeling the first alerts. Getting a more calm anxious feeling reduced somewhat. But still not a really better mindset. I tried to switch some clubs in hope that might help and took another beer. Could not feel any more connection which other humans – and was still in my head a lot of time

T 1:00 – 3:00
After the peak hits I felt a bit different. But I still felt pretty relaxed and it did not really want to make me dance. I decided to take a Red Bull in hope to get more energy but that did not help either. In this time I switches a lot of clubs, but I could not come in a party mood – I was even getting irritated from time to time because some people acted very retarded on alcohol and were often in the way. Which kinda surprised me. I don’t think that this is the 3-FEA but my own mindset. But I did expect a lot more from it.

T 3:00 – 4:00
After 3 hours or so I started to get a bit sleepy. Had not much energy the whole trip and now it did even get less so I decided to go home. Even though I felt sleepy I could not sleep without etizolam. And even with etizolam I had the feeling I had one of those half-awake half in dream sleeps. I was also thinking a lot.

Conclusion:
Was not impressed at all. Yes I know it is a small dose.. but even 20 mg is a pretty low dose and my set and setting were not the best, I did expect a bit more than this. So I’m disappointed.

3-FEA did give me not extra energy, it did not give me more empathy, it did reduced social anxiety slightly but that could also be a slight mindset shift of myself. I did feel pretty sober for the most part – and what really surprised me, was that I was sometimes irrtatible from very small things – but I don’t think this was because of 3-FEA. Libido was also unchanged. I suspect that 3-FEA would be better in a home setting. I also did not like the fact even though it felt sleepy I still could not sleep without etizolam.

Might try a higher dose in the future in a better setting. A friend of me is going to test 60 mg somewhere in the coming two week from my batch. I will post his results in this topics some later on.

Last edited:
Relative potency

spikeycloud, you may already know at this point that it's all in the dose. 20mg is quite a small amount of 3-FEA for an average mass human being.
roto2cafe.gif

How much of an altered state of mind are you after with this is only known to you but, given your “dissapointment” my advice is for you to at least aim at 4x that amount next time. That should shift the script considerably. Remember this is only an advice, you're the one bearing full responsibility for what you believe in and do. An equanimous state of mind is of amazing value in the club jungle, where you may have to deal with astray fellows. :\

Cheers and have fun :D