Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

WARNING - Pink Batmans (Melbourne) - suspected PMA

day_trippa

Greenlighter
Heard various reports of many people having very bad reactions to these pills last weekend. People have described PMA like effects, and apparently they've indicated PMA on a mandelin reagent test. Still waiting for confirmation, but there's a pillreport from feb in QLD matching the description:

http://pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=35636

If anyone has any information they could share it'd be really helpful.

(Melbourne) WARNING: Pink batmans - suspected PMA

- DO NOT TAKE THESE PILLS - waiting on an updated picture and reagent test results but a pill matching this description is going around and by several accounts is DANGEROUS and likely contains PMA (nicknamed "death")
PMA (para-Methoxyamphetamine) is a strong psychedelic which may cause dangerous overheating of the body. It is basically serotonin syndrome in a single compound, and dangerous at any dose. The effects of PMA have a SLOW ONSET (can take up to one hour). If you've taken ecstasy, and feel like it's "not working" DO NOT REDOSE OR TAKE ANOTHER PILL as this could be FATAL. The main effects include feeling alert, excitement, stimulation, visual distortions and hallucinations. Side-effects include dry mouth, loss of appetite, dizziness, poor concentration, racing heart, high body temperature, panic, agitation, and severe sweating. In extreme cases, PMA can cause dehydration, confusion, fits and overheating, which may prove fatal. If you're having a bad reaction, or think you might have taken PMA, SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY.

Last edited:
These are the Pink Batmans currently in circulation, they appear identical to the ones in the pillreport from last feb and very likely contain PMA from all accounts, several people have been hospitalised that I know of after taking these, people have collapsed, had fits/seizures, someone was apparently vomiting blood... waiting on reagent tests
16143125_10154965296439993_1088511484439478844_n.jpg

Last edited:
Good work, trippa.

Can I also suggest people go back to the fuckers that sold them the pills and kick them in the head, repeatedly?

I really do wonder what other intervention methods will work... These guys are depraved, sick people. Much like putting anthrax in an envelope and sending to an unknown victim.

I will be getting the chance to test one of these tomorrow so will post the result for youse guys