European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Fake Indian Valium?

robotnik

Greenlighter
I live in the UK and have been buying online Etizolam for the last couple of years to cope with depression/ anxiety and sleep problems (as well as the obvious recreational potential) which was fine until the source dried up, this product has become increasingly scarce since the ban last April. Now this seems to be generally not available anymore I've switched to buying valium from several online sources. At first these were a good although more expensive source of benzos. Until the last few weeks, when deliveries have been delayed/ not turned up... So I have been gradually tapering my dose of genuine valuim down to 10mg and then 5mg daily over about a week... On getting right down to my last half 10mg tablet of valium I finally get through two deliveries from different suppliers, of Indian 'generic' diazepam. One is Zepose -10 made by Cipla, the other is Dizy-10 made by JPEE. They are flat white round pills with no letters or numbers, just a line down the centre of one side. I took the Zepose first and felt as if the benzo withdrawl symptoms had alleviated somewhat although this could be placebo. I took one tablet followed by two later in the evening. I did not notice any of the usual cozy feeling of benzos which I would normally expect after 30mg of diazepam, although I did feel sleepy. I slept soundly that night but the next day felt typical benzo withdrawl symptoms, so I took my final 5mg of diazepam in the morning. Then I have switched to the Dizy-10, which again produced similar effects to the zepose. On reading that the pills could contain lower doses of diazepam than stated on the packaging, I decided to try and titrate upwards and took 10mg, then a few hours later, on an empty stomach, 20mg, then another 20mg a few hours after dinner. This dosage of diazepam should have left me pretty whacked, but I felt nothing apart from a mild sedation. I fell asleep pretty early and woke feeling groggy.

Edited: I would like to know if anyone has experienced similar? They definitely have some sort of sedating quality which is a help now the real valium has run out (benzo WD in the past has left me with severe insomnia). I am going to send off a sample of each to WEDINOS to see if they can identify any active ingredients. Although why anyone would bother substituting diazepam with another, different sleep inducing chemical is beyond me.

Last edited:
I have had the zepose -10 diazepam strips quite a few times in the past off various online sources, as well as some mates. They definitely seemed like legit diazepam to me, although not as consistant in quality as genuine pharma tabs. This was probably a good 2 years back though, quality might well have dropped and/or knock offs? havent heard of Dizy -10 so no experience there.
I have a great source for MSJ diazepam, very cheap and reliable, would recomend them if you can source them. not quite your Actavis or Teva but pretty close.

I would like to know if anyone has experienced similar and what is likely to be in these pills? They definitely have some sort of sedating quality which is a help when the real benzos have run out but I'm worried that I don't actually know what I am taking!

Just a warning that no 'what did I take' style threads are allowed here, because nobody can ever really know. Probably best to edit that bit out your post. :)

I would suggest submitting some to the wedinos drug testing facility in Wales for testing, or searching their website to see what's on there. Then you can help us all have a wider idea of what's available at the moment. Otherwise we can only speculate as much as you can. There are a lot of adulterated benzos out there though (especially with the European RC market), and commonly even fakes of fake/illegitimate brands. Indian benzos are notorious for being fake/inconsistent/suspect etc.

I've had those Cipla before and I thought they were shite. I remember having Cipla xanax at glastonbury and they contained a very sedating benzo which can't have been alrazolam. Alprazolam wakes me up and makes me active*, but this stuff made me sleep through nearly the whole festival. I'd imagine the same goes for their diazepam... though I've heard others say they are fine.

Stick with the British brands, or persist in finding some decent generics.

*Yes, I know that this is an atypical effect, but I've done xanax from multiple different sources hundreds of times and this is the way that it effects me. Same goes with etizolam, diazapam and most other benzos.

I have a great source for MSJ diazepam, very cheap and reliable, would recomend them if you can source them. not quite your Actavis or Teva but pretty close.

The problem with MSJ is that they are amongst the most counterfeited diazepam brand ever, so whilst some might be decent, there are often a few different 'bunk' kinds doing the rounds as well.

Last edited:
A3 only, sorry... what do you need, I'd buy that for 10 dollars... ok 3.e mates rates erm

UPDATE: I've just dissolved a tablet in water and used a urine drug test kit, it test POSITIVE for Benzos. But the effect they have on me is certainly not like any other benzo I have experienced (quite a few). There is no 'high', no warm fuzzy feeling, no decrease in inhibitions, no slurred speech, only after a few hours a feeling of drowsiness and falling to sleep really early and for a long time, feeling groggy the next day and a slight headache. They do not seem to have an anti-anxiety effect. Do these symptoms match any benzo anyone has experienced? Or can anyone hazard a guess if there is a substance which would give these effects and a false positive for benzos? I suppose the only way to find out is to send off to a lab for analysis. Which I intend to do and I will let you know the findings on here. Until then I am worried about taking these as I do not want to end up with a dependency on an unknown substance!

Oh for the days of easily-available Etizolam. They really were a godsend and helped me get my life on track, too bad the government banned them after I'd got used to having them around... Now I'm faced with buying these dodgy pills with god knows what is in them. :!

Could be 0.5 clonazepam or Nixofam , both rubbish but benzos. My etilozam is always good, avoid cheap chinese imports if i wer you. All about the money...

Obviously nobody can really answer that question based on your description alone.... but to hazard a guess, diclazepam.

Could be 0.5 clonazepam or Nixofam , both rubbish but benzos. My etilozam is always good, avoid cheap chinese imports if i wer you. All about the money...

My etizolam was good for a while until the vendor stopped shipping to the UK. I switched to another vendor and had one packet through, the second was siezed by customs and I got a scary letter 8( so no more direct import from india.

I used the Zepose diazepam a few times after stims and they always knocked me out as intended and got me several hours of precious sleep.

I have had the zepose -10 diazepam strips quite a few times in the past off various online sources, as well as some mates. They definitely seemed like legit diazepam to me, although not as consistant in quality as genuine pharma tabs. This was probably a good 2 years back though, quality might well have dropped and/or knock offs? havent heard of Dizy -10 so no experience there.

same experience here with the ciplas. They felt like a full 10mg. Last time I had them was probably a month ago.

Dizys are Eastern European or something like that, and zepose av heard of before, i beleive to be real diazepam as well, your sound lad!!

The Dizy-10 are OK, if I take 3 (30mg), but the Zepose -10 are shite. Neither pills are diazepam (in my opinion), and they are both Indian manufacture.

I was going for they dizy tomorrow as well, sales pitch was , only thing I could get in trays, and he's charging a quid each, so your paying 50p extra just for the blister, and now you say there not even vals, I know zeposes are shit, just hadn't heard of them in that long, either.

Does anyone know where the "dizy-10s" are suppose to be produced? I have been told there Eastern Europeans, but if your saying there shit, I will just go back to loose yellows & msj !!

I liked the Zepose generics. They are definitely diazepam (I've been prescribed the Watson diazepam 5 mgs from US pharmacies so I know what diazepam feels like)

i pay £7.80 from 100mg of valium a month :( they from the docs tho, im sure they fakes too :D