• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Fake Indian Valium?

Getting a lot of these fake vallies in the Yorkshire area. Blister packed and weak as shit. Meant to be 10mg. Feel weaker than the 2mg i get scripted from the docs. I need 5 to feel a decent buzz. 3 for anxiety reducing.

Cheap as shit but still when you're getting through a blister pack in 1-2 days then you know they suck compared to half a xanax for chilling and a full one for a fair buzz.

Just tried a vendor as opposed to street. See if those are any better

I have been eating the small blue MSJs like Smarties (well, maybe that's a tad dramatic). Ive been taking them recklessly, let's say, for about three weeks. I bought two or three bags of 50 and then I went through a 100 bag in a few days. As they are so cheap, I was popping maybe four - six in one go at one point in time.
I'm now concerned I may experience serious side effects if I stop too quickly. I am aware of how bad this can be.
Am i overreacting? Is it mainly long term users whom risk seizures etc? I am planning on buying a bag of 50 and tapering off that way.
I presently (as far as i have noticed) have not experienced anything other than a greedy craving for that relaxing buzz.
If anyone thinks I'm being a drama queen, please point it out. Its the horror stories you hear about benzos that scare me. I sincerely hope I AM overreacting.
Recently, I tapered myself off of Tramadol (I know, I know!) I am also aware they are very different drugs.

Thanks

Thanks in advance for any advice.

I have been eating the small blue MSJs like Smarties (well, maybe that's a tad dramatic). Ive been taking them recklessly, let's say, for about three weeks. I bought two or three bags of 50 and then I went through a 100 bag in a few days. As they are so cheap, I was popping maybe four - six in one go at one point in time.
I'm now concerned I may experience serious side effects if I stop too quickly. I am aware of how bad this can be.
Am i overreacting? Is it mainly long term users whom risk seizures etc? I am planning on buying a bag of 50 and tapering off that way.
I presently (as far as i have noticed) have not experienced anything other than a greedy craving for that relaxing buzz.
If anyone thinks I'm being a drama queen, please point it out. Its the horror stories you hear about benzos that scare me. I sincerely hope I AM overreacting.
Recently, I tapered myself off of Tramadol (I know, I know!) I am also aware they are very different drugs.

Thanks

Thanks in advance for any advice.

No, you're not being a drama queen at all; the dangers are very real. Just ask most of us...

Anyway, yes you should 100% taper off. Three weeks is more than enough time to have withdrawals if you've been having 4-6 at a time.

There is a lot of info online providing safe taper plans - unfortunately I don't really know the official line, I always just played it by ear. But you should gradually reduce your dose to 10mg, and then perhaps 5mg, then eventually nothing. If you haven't been doing them long then you can probably get away with what I always called a 'dirty taper', which is basically just a fast reduction. I'm really no expert on the correct method though, so maybe that's bad advice.

Watch it though - once you're taking 5-6 at a time it's very easy for your average dose to rocket exponentially higher, especially when you have cheap and ready access to more.

The only caveat that I would include within Tranced advice is to look at the products you are using as to whether or not they are in any way fit for purpose.

Many of the blue 'MSJ' tablets that are available on the street in certain parts of the UK (they appear to be most common in Scotland) are counterfeit copies of 10mg Diazepam tablets manufactured by Sri Lanka's MSJ pharmaceuticals. As such, any MSJ tablets available on the street can contain anything but 10mg of diazepam per dose - even if the tablets do contain diazepam, it may be in any dose other than that which is stated. Also, following the Psychoactive Substances Act, which banned the importation, sale and supply of many designer benzodiazepines ensured that some of these compounds found there way into 'blue 10mg diazepam'.

These tablets often contain other benzodiazepine derivatives and similar drugs, for example, looking at recent test results on some 'blue 10mg diazepam' tablets from a well known harm reduction agency highlights 2 recent products that contained alprazolam (a medium duration, highly potent triazolo - benzodiazepine) and eitizolam (a thienotriazolodiazepine that is used in certain healthcare systems for its similar effects to medium duration benzodiazepines and which has also been a popular designer drug since 2011 / 2012). Other results from the same testing service on blue 'MSJ' and other counterfeit diazepam tablets that have caught my attention over the past 6 months have included a product which contained promethazine (a powerful OTC antihistamine) and most bizarrely, one product tested positive for MDMA.

My point is that you need to be careful when assessing how many genuine 10mg diazepam tablets have been consumed by yourself during the period cited above and if there is any question as to the validity of the contents of the tablets you have been taking, then using them for any kind of taper, whether structured or as part of the kind of 'ad hoc' reduction in usage that Tranced has suggested.

If we were to take the contents and dosages of the tablets at face value, 3 weeks of usage is not a particularly long time and despite the high dosages one would not generally expect somebody to experience significant withdrawal effects from what is a relatively short period of usage and should not require any more than a relatively rapid reduction in order to disengage from their use altogether. But if you have any concerns regarding the quality and efficacy of the tablets that you have been sourcing then the only sensible advice would be to get this clinically assessed. As you can probably gather from the what I have written, I have a particular bug bear with the unpredictable nature of (potentially) counterfeit 10mg diazepam tablets - a regular Bluelight poster had a seizure back at the end of spring which he personally relates to the use of "dirt cheap, loose blues" which he was buying in bulk from an online source.

Ours used to be cheaper than that, before the Tories increased prescription charges .....

Nye Bevan must be spinning in his grave.

I Love the guy. I believe he actually quit the Labour Government at the time as they tried to ring in prescription charges around 1951... Man of principle.