• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Fake Indian Valium?

i pay £7.80 from 100mg of valium a month :( they from the docs tho, im sure they fakes too :D
Thats so expensive. They are half that here for 50 x 5mg valium here though our medicine is highly subsidised.

Any prescribed medicine in the UK is £8.40 (on the NHS. Private prescriptions cost more, obviously.)

The Dizy-10 are OK, if I take 3 (30mg), but the Zepose -10 are shite. Neither pills are diazepam (in my opinion), and they are both Indian manufacture.

Like I said, there are fakes of fakes. There is also less quality control in other countries.

It's also worth mentioning tolerance. I've boshed ten ativas diazepam before and been absolutely convinced that they were chinese fakes. In reality I had no evidence of this at all, and it turned out I'd just built up fast tolerance whilst on a bit of a binge with my mate. Tolerance can build fast.

Ours used to be cheaper than that, before the Tories increased prescription charges .....

Nye Bevan must be spinning in his grave.

My guys will straight up happily tell me that the valley's they have are "Paki fakes". It's so standard now that they don't hide it.

The last time I bought a bottle of 100 Valium. I think it was Watson Pharmacy? Or Wilson Pharmacy? Something like that. The pills looked identical to the real thing but the taste was wrong, they had no effect and to top it off there was a fucking spelling mistake on the label on the bottle. No joke, instead of saying 'and' it said 'adn'

The thing is I read a report on fake Valium in Britain. Can't remember where now but just google around, it's there. The report studied loads of fake pills and found that the vast majority did actually contain Diazepam just usually in smaller amounts than they should be and they found a lot of cases where the fakes contained MORE diazepam than they should. And then others contained different shit, research chemicals and stuff. There were only a small percentage of fakes that they analysed that were totally bunk.

Like I said, there are fakes of fakes. There is also less quality control in other countries.

It's also worth mentioning tolerance. I've boshed ten ativas diazepam before and been absolutely convinced that they were chinese fakes. In reality I had no evidence of this at all, and it turned out I'd just built up fast tolerance whilst on a bit of a binge with my mate. Tolerance can build fast.

They where defo fake blister boxes coming from China, when i just started to get more involved in diazepam was just when the blisters where coming about , and they where teva blue just in blisters but after some 14 they where obv cut bent with scissors, this was at the very start of the box boom, it was just teva & actavis blisters, which were obv fakes, then the boxs came every where at first some where dodgy, but after a while every box was good and contained the right amount Diaz, I was told the big boys got hold of people who could buy pharma and put pressure on them, how true i don't know, but for about a year they where no shite ones about, & my point being if they where gonna fake these dizy blisters why not just get teva and actavis again if they come from China, and when you consider the amount of, dhc , codeine sulphate, gabbapentin, pregablins i can literally get , thousands, all branded, wockhardt, actavis teva, so why no valium ? Makes me sad.

Still getting the boxed Actavis down here, thank goodness. They don't show any signs of drying up - yet.

They will though mate, I live Glasgow-ish, and think it's fact we have the biggest problem in the UK for benzos, namely diazepam, or what should be diazepam. I got out in July , was till august I got in touch with my man who used to deal in mega amounts of boxes, he told me they where drying up in Glasgow, and the ones he had came up from down south , he told me actavis hadn't been about for months (as in the nick) told me best he could do was thousand crescent 10mg & 1500 teva 5mg , I have heard of ones coming up from England and people charging 25 quid a box of yellows, fuck that!! But my man can get alsorts of pharma, even stuff Like morphine, all the codeine sulphate you want , gabbapentin and pregablin, he can't even explain the boxes drying up, if they where all fakes why can't they be faked anymore , but they where always spot on.

Now in Glasgow it's Wild West for vals, need to know the right people, and thankfully I do. It's all tubs or these dizy10 things, costing a quid each, 50p a tab & 50p for the blister, that's his sales pitch for costing a quid, only ones about in blisters, I was already for paying some then seen on here worse then zepose, maybe even not diazepam at all, told the boy some better had come up, if you don't know if it's valium or not, it's probs not. Loads of tubs, even msj from Sri Lanka , and yellows 5mg tubs, I just went back to that man, got 50, had 10 cool, feel relaxed, and this is after my 100/2mg bars of Xanax binge, is possible because it was zannies , and these are diazepam I may get away with tolerance increase a bit , am hoping anyway , I will take another 5 yellows & hopefully i will get a little glow, I am feeling fine just now, I just want the smashed feeling later

If ya don't know what your doing or what your buying , people are dying! Been going on from way before the boxes dried up cause tubs have never went away, but now people are dropping like flys, somebody is copying these yellows and are killing people, luckily I know , well the best i can people pressing these ones are the real deal, I wouldn't take no other yellows other than from this source, I get msj as well, not as much as the yellows, Sri Lanka ones.

Last edited:
Your benzo use is beyond scary bro even not taking into account you use them with heroin. It is not going to end well for you in my opinion. Your use is unsustainable. Tollerance will continue to rise. Then you cant get any for some reason and you are well and truly fucked. Thats if you dont die from the worst drug combination known to man.

I dont think you can see the trainwreak that is rapidly approaching.

Your benzo use is beyond scary bro even not taking into account you use them with heroin. It is not going to end well for you in my opinion. Your use is unsustainable. Tollerance will continue to rise. Then you cant get any for some reason and you are well and truly fucked. Thats if you dont die from the worst drug combination known to man.

I dont think you can see the trainwreak that is rapidly approaching.

I hear ya bro, really do, cut back on the heroin use, using benzos i know i can't do forever, but right now I need them, I stay in Glasgow mate there is always diazepam about, it's massive here google it, maybe it looks to you am taking a lot but to benzos use here I am not going OTT, am seeing my quacks now , hopefully they can find me something that helps me but so far it was pony, they gave me chlorpromazine was suppose to take this an that durning the day then double at night, thought it helped a tiny bit, when I took benzos on top, plus setaline (sp) it's an anti depressants, tried it for a month, then i stopped because it made me feel worse & went back to my benzos, I have long history on mental health issues, plus being in a coma etc, waiting on seeing my quack again and i know for a fact they will try different meds with me & here's hoping that helps me, but till something helps i carry on with my benzos use, this site has stopped me being so reckless, I know realise I can always take more, so I don't just swally x amount and see what the out come is, when I use heroin i smoke , sniff the odd time & that is dangerous I agree.

OK I've had the results back from WEDINOS, the Zepose 10 contain Chlorpheniramine (an antihistamine). Which explains why it knocked me out.
Unfortunately the Dizy-10 submission "was not analysed for the following reason : Inappropriate submission" - I must have filled the form out wrong. I will try again.
I've tried a few different vendors and have got some more Indian generics, some Zanax-1 (Dolphin Pharmaceuticals) (which seem to feel like proper alprazolam) and DZ-10 (manufacturer: Digital Vision) (which I have not yet tried).
These are also going off to the lab for testing.

Dammit, all my recent submissions have been declared 'inappropriate submission'. Not sure what I am doing wrong?

Maybe send them an email asking exactly what you need to do when submitting a sample for testing.

Hi i also got some of the zepose 10 and just wondering if you got them tested and there is chlorpheniramine in them is that the only thing? Or is there benzo in it aswell. I deffo get the drowsy tired feeling not like a benzo! But it also gets rid of my anxiety and nothing else i find does that usually just makes me worse. And is too much of the anti hitamine meen taking them is bad for me or canni overdose on it? Ive only took 2 as very weary and found this discussion would like to know what yous think?

There were zepose tested as zolpidem on either WEDINOS/ecstasy data, I'll try find here

Edit: was zolpidem, that explains the sleepy relaxed feeling

Fucking hell robot - did etiz work for the depression and sleeplessness? All i remember of it is after being on it for a week I had depression like I've never known before (and boy have I known some fucking bleak depression). It was absolutely fucking desperate. I just about to put my head in the gas oven before realising it was the fucking etiz.

The result for Zepose-10s that I submitted to WEDINOS came back last week as diazepam and no other ingredients. Luck of the draw! Even if it had came back as zolpidem and antihistamine would still had used them for sleep.