PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25i-nbome and 25i-nboh legal queston ! Usa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaleidoscopic777

Greenlighter
Hi alll. I was wondering if anybody knows the information regarding the legality of 25-X-NBOH compounds in the US... I know that 25-iNBOME is now a schedule 1 drug .. but i cant find any information regarding wether 25-i NBOH is legal or illegal... and i know about the federnal analogue act and how it could be seen as one but the answer im looking for is 25-i NBOH or any of the other NBOH compounds scheduled in the US ???? Thank u so much hope to hear from you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:?:?:?:?:?:?:?

Did the post get deleted ? It wont show up on here. my question was in the USA is 25-I NBOH illegal ? I know 25-nbome is, but what about the NBOH series?

Its a legal grey area.

Some places it is outright banned.

This isn't really a place to get legal advice but I can be as a matter of fact about things here

It is banned in some areas and as to to what and where you can do your own research, the state .gov sites list banned substances

Its a legal grey area

I don't know if you are asking if you can posees it or what and honestly I won't really answer that

Because there is always the federal analog act so basically I will say this if the law wanted to nail someone for having anything to do with the substance they can but it would have to be on a federal and not state level

Its a grey area and I answered your question, it is not exactly legal but not necessarily illegal and it depends so much on circumstances

Thanks for the answer dopemaster! :) What im really trying to figure out though ; is that NBOME is forsure listed as a schedule 1 and i dont see NBOH listed as a scheduled substance. I really enjoy conducting educational tests and ananlysis NBOMES one of my favorites really but i dont wanna put myself in a position of getting popped off with a scheduled substance. I dont see any legal info regarding the NBOH series so if its not scheduled i would much rather like to be in possession of the unscheduled analogue. obviously the federal analogue act is a real thing but how often do you hear of people actually being prosecuted under it... If the NBOH series is unscheduled which i think it is I think I would want that much more then my old favorites n-bombs just because of the grey area loophole..

I need an unscheduled replacement for NBOME for further analysis in my research but not risking researching anything scheduled.... also are there other "legal"analogues that can replace nbome ?

Did I mention blueight has a great search function?

It is in the upper right-hand corner of the top of the screen.

There a plenty of RC threads on here.

Chances are that question has been and discussed.

I don't think it would be schedule I already across thr country but I haven't track of it. That is usually a state law thing as there are only a few schedule I substances.

That being said, the Federal analog act could emphasis on could be put into place but that is usually reserved for distribution on any level.

I really can't say any two substances are the same and you are most likely going to be looking at something with a different base molecular structure.

All that being said I am sure there are other hallucinogenic compounds but really the same rules apply if it mimics a controlled substance at least sooner or later depending on the priorities of what thry want to ban the most.

I could'nt find anything on BL pertaining to the legality of NBOH and like I said I am aware of the analogue act. I actually checked my state laws and NBOH is not listed. So i think i might be safe going forward with further analysis and trials with this compound. Thanks dopemaster.

Hey Kaleidoscopic777, I'm afraid we don't allow legality discussion here, so I'll be closing this thread. It looks like you've gotten some good advice anyway, but please remember this and familiarize yourself with the rules before posting next time. Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.