Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(150 mg Dexedrine + 2 mg Xanax thrown in for toxicity support) - Experienced

xbandit07x

Bluelighter
I do have a tolerance, do not try this at home. Im here to report what its like to be a 40-60 mg a day user, and then take a week off and add up to 150 in a day.

Dosed 20 mg at 9:45 am

10 mg at 11:00 a

10 mg at 1:00 pm

10 mg at 2:30 pm

20 mg at 5:30 pm

10 mg at 7 pm

1 mg xanax at 7 pm

at this point, I like to add a xanax to basically nullify the additional noradrenaline, makes it closer to Methamp, I only use benzos once a month now.
1 mg xanax at 9 pm

(Note these are not for ANXIETY, BUT ONCE YOU SUPPRASS 80 MG IN A DAY IT HELPS RESET SIDE EFFECTS AND GLUTAMATE BUILD UP)

then between 9 pm and 3 am, each hour or two another ten had been added

my memory is foggy, but im currently sitting at 145 mg approximately and id say its pretty much like doing a lowgrade calm meth. Im suprised theres not more euphoria, tweaking, or side effects, heart rate is 65-70 bps. I never ever go this high in one day, but the 2 mg of benzo lingers reduces the norepinephrine stacking.

I am not adding anymore for tonight thats for sure, but i could say it seems the dosages arent quite stacking, I have a fast metabolism, so the doses I had taken 10-20 hours ago are faintly contributing.

Overall, do not go past 80 mg in a day with Dexedrine due to its adrenal load and lack of Serotonin, unless you stick a benzo in the middle of the road. This normalizes the adrenaline to be closer to methamp, which can be taken comfortably (with tolerance) in the 150 mg range.

The primary thing im fascinated with is how high dose D amp (150) + benzo sorta is a less euphoric version of Meth.

And i would never dose more than 60 mg in a 6 hour period, and ive also eaten 4000 calories today so I feel quite normal.

I can maybe actually fall asleep by 6-7 am, suprisng for me since this dosage is Triple my usual daily dose (40-60)

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_dexedrine
substancecode_dextroamphetamine
substancecode_amphetamines
substancecode_pharms
substancecode_stimulants
substancecode_xanax
substancecode_alprazolam
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_gabaergics
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
It's kind of hard to not dick size this thread but I once quaffed down (59) 30mg IR Adderall pills starting on a Tuesday and running out that Saturday....I don't do shit like that anymore but my dopamine is SHOT...

I'm RX'ed 60mgs a day and find that 30mgs is actually more effective for performance compared to my past heroic binges which permanently destroyed my tolerance...I could eat a handful of Dexedrine and eat at a Buffett and fall asleep...

I do take time off..I always detox on weekends and every 2-3 months I take 20-30 days off cold turkey. After 10 days I'm baseline. I should mention I abuse Clonazepam and Xanax too.

Yeah the thing is I keep adding a new 10-20 IR every 1-3 hours and I'm
Not feeling any stimulation or anything. I can't even get my body to start experiencing side effecfs like increased pulse or any signs of being on something.

Do these really screw your tolerance if you get no high at all or effects? Especially when you throw in a Benzo it seems I'm
Just going through the motions. So far I've been higher every single day I've cut off at 60 then this one day I decided let's see what happens and upped dose.

I think tolerance entirely has to do with how much you take in one load , I've binged since the beginning only ever using 20-30 IR redoses, and never noticed after a new day 20-30 stopped working. I think tolerance for me started developing when I ate 30-40 IR instead of my usual 15-25s.

I never gained tolerance by redosing a 20 even up to 8 times in a 24 hour period.

I really think Frequency taking is overblown
Compared to mega dosing. The guy who eats 60 IR from the start will always have more tolerance then the guy eating 20 x 6 times a day.

Also I'm not a believer in total dose for the day being a factor in "OD"

Meth addicts redose every 4-8 hours of amounts like 150-300 mg. The same addict could OD if they dosed 600 mg at once.

People seem to freak out about oh no I took 80 today! No you didn't, you just ate a bunch of 20s. If you ate 80 IR at once then lets talk overload.

It's kind of hard to not dick size this thread but I once quaffed down (59) 30mg IR Adderall pills starting on a Tuesday and running out that Saturday....I don't do shit like that anymore but my dopamine is SHOT...

I'm RX'ed 60mgs a day and find that 30mgs is actually more effective for performance compared to my past heroic binges which permanently destroyed my tolerance...I could eat a handful of Dexedrine and eat at a Buffett and fall asleep...

I do take time off..I always detox on weekends and every 2-3 months I take 20-30 days off cold turkey. After 10 days I'm baseline. I should mention I abuse Clonazepam and Xanax too.

After 20-30 days off, do you think you really notice permanent inability to get enough enjoyment from the drug?

Btw, benzos definitely make it way way easier to treat D amph as meth like I said. Without a benzo, the drug itself caps out at 50-80 mg range per day, but Benzos, even the measley ones I took Many hours ago seem to be suppressing all excess adrenaline allowing me to keep taking it like a meth user.

That's what fascinates me, the benzo really fully negates lower doses but corrects D amps noradrenaline problem that doesn't allow you to dose it the ranges of Meth. It truly feels like "meth Lite", and meth without the Serotonin.

It's like D amp tightens your face and skin and rigidity takes over once your ready to move up past 60 mg

Last edited:
Not to mention, I doubt it's very toxic with a benzo running at the same time. D amp is already non toxic by comparison to the serotonin vessel eating and deep dopamine system hijacking of meth. The wear and tear of high dose d amp + benzo is really nullified.

Cliffs: if you got a benzo: enjoy 80+ mg, treat it like meth. if not, keep it under 70 or it will rip your face off.

Yeah the thing is I keep adding a new 10-20 IR every 1-3 hours and I'm
Not feeling any stimulation or anything. I can't even get my body to start experiencing side effecfs like increased pulse or any signs of being on something.

Do these really screw your tolerance if you get no high at all or effects? Especially when you throw in a Benzo it seems I'm
Just going through the motions. So far I've been higher every single day I've cut off at 60 then this one day I decided let's see what happens and upped dose.

I think tolerance entirely has to do with how much you take in one load , I've binged since the beginning only ever using 20-30 IR redoses, and never noticed after a new day 20-30 stopped working. I think tolerance for me started developing when I ate 30-40 IR instead of my usual 15-25s.

I never gained tolerance by redosing a 20 even up to 8 times in a 24 hour period.

I really think Frequency taking is overblown
Compared to mega dosing. The guy who eats 60 IR from the start will always have more tolerance then the guy eating 20 x 6 times a day.

Also I'm not a believer in total dose for the day being a factor in "OD"

Meth addicts redose every 4-8 hours of amounts like 150-300 mg. The same addict could OD if they dosed 600 mg at once.

People seem to freak out about oh no I took 80 today! No you didn't, you just ate a bunch of 20s. If you ate 80 IR at once then lets talk overload.

You sound like me but remember that redosing is just a waste of pills!!! Now I'm low on my RX and will endure 15 days clean from d-amp...I am a nationally recognized fitness athlete so you must factor that during these binges (I ate 150mgs in 20 hours today ;-)) I am monitoring bloodworm, drinking well over a gallon of water, and taking exogenous anabolic hormones on top of eating and actually sleeping...It's the weekend and I'm waiting on the weed delivery service to get here to ease the comedown..Total Benzo usage today has been 6mgs Xanax and 2mgs Clonazepam.

It takes all of my will power to not redose every 2 hours, especially because I gave 10 away and now need them lol, but you have to take EXTRA care of your body while using these drugs. Benzos really have no effect on me anymore so another blunt and some Benadryl should do the trick.

Yeah I crave another benzo now that I hit my 200th mg for the 24 hour period ( done here), not for anxiety or sleep, but I LOVE the way things look with a low piece of xanax on high dose d amp like this. I still feel side effect reduction from the 2 mg I had eaten 12 hours ago, but I feel like everything's super homely And it replaces meths serotonin boost as its own immersiveness.

The euphoria of 20-60 mg d amp without a benzo will always be better for pleasure, but man I really feel like the benzo + 200 mg d amp is another type of healthier more sound Meth once in a blue moon experience.

I can only describe it as similar to meth because it's sobering and crisp and profound

Yeah I crave another benzo now that I hit my 200th mg for the 24 hour period ( done here), not for anxiety or sleep, but I LOVE the way things look with a low piece of xanax on high dose d amp like this. I still feel side effect reduction from the 2 mg I had eaten 12 hours ago, but I feel like everything's super homely And it replaces meths serotonin boost as its own immersiveness.

The euphoria of 20-60 mg d amp without a benzo will always be better for pleasure, but man I really feel like the benzo + 200 mg d amp is another type of healthier more sound Meth once in a blue moon experience.

I can only describe it as similar to meth because it's sobering and crisp and profound

Toxic waste is "healthier" than Meth..Steer away from that compound. I NEVER take stimulant without a pocket full of Clonazepam 1mg pills and Xanax Bars...You would LOOOOVEE GHB with Dexedrine..It adds to the euphoria, libido increases like no other drug, and relieves anxiety away more than Xanax

Disagree regarding GHB but I have an extreme perma-tolerance to it. There is nothing worse than the dopamine-rebound post-GHB while you still have heroic doses of amp in your system.

I am a gigantic fan of 40-60mg Dexedrine with a low-dose benzos of your choice. As you said, it is similar in some ways to "Meth Lite".

The only negative is that it gives me a strong illusion of "sober thinking" instead of recognizing that I'm geeked or benzo'd.

Disagree regarding GHB but I have an extreme perma-tolerance to it. There is nothing worse than the dopamine-rebound post-GHB while you still have heroic doses of amp in your system.

I am a gigantic fan of 40-60mg Dexedrine with a low-dose benzos of your choice. As you said, it is similar in some ways to "Meth Lite".

The only negative is that it gives me a strong illusion of "sober thinking" instead of recognizing that I'm geeked or benzo'd.

Sure it's not gbl? ar maybe ghb with a shotty conversion leaving some lactone in the process...the dopamine rebound is insane though.

Yeah in conclusion I'm really surprised Dexedrine feels insanely different when you start going up from 10 mg to 20, then try 30 and finally try 40, but there's nothing happening fun when moving up to 50 or 60 in general.

Is this because lack of the Serotonin boost, like Meth, makes dopamine not translate to any functional /immersive purpose at higher doses,

or is it maybe because the Norepinephrine level creeps up with d amp to DISTRACT you from any joy or interested feeling past 40 mg. My 150 mg dex + benzo supports that but it was insanely dull and mostly just a visual effect I enjoyed.

It was visually reminiscent of the One time I had ever done a relatively mediocre quality line of likely 100-200 mg Meth and stayed up all night feeling very Still in time and present but Blaise and an "extreme HD sobriety" effect.

Last edited:
Nope, it's Xyrem, straight from Jazz Pharmaceuticals.

Are you RX'ed it? The dosing protocol for Xyrem is 30x that of a rec dose for most users with normal body types which would def lead to dopamine rebound...That's why Xyrem comes with a syringe and 2 cups to fill so when you wake up with rebound you take the 2nd cup.

I think more of us may have narcolepsy than we think, I naturally find something useful in d amp and a sleep Aid (narcolepsy treatment). GHB promotes very real deep sleep, bodybuilders used it for muscle growth. Xanax sleep is nowhere near as restorative by comparison.

GHB enhances the natural sleep.

I would never get it or come across it anywhere in life.

I wouldn't say it's 30x - did you mean 3x? It's 4.5g in two doses a night, as you said.