• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Detox About to do a Kratom Detox

Lol last dose. I know that feeling from Lyrica- it happens to me if I don't dose for awhile.

I so agree w a long taper. Some say you need to feel the agony of withdrawal to understand the magnitude of your actions and addiction. I think we already know.

Im interested Drink, last dose- what supplements you suggest and how they help/their actions. If you don't mind. Thanks.

I'm all in w working out- it does make you feel mentally awesome. Though Im not working out at the moment- will be soon

In rehab we worked out everyday but Sunday. It actually bummed me out that I couldn't on Sunday. At first, when they gave me my work-out and 5 days later added 6 more excercises- I thought "no way"' but I had already decided I was giving 100% to rehab. I killed it in the gym. By 2wks I knew my routine- every day we walked into the freezing cold gym-I would flip the radio on (of course) and worked out. I felt good after accomplishing that. My body felt good. Its all-around a good idea.

Drink- try to remember why you're doing this taper. Being left to my own devices is usually a bad idea. Reach out to your support system right now. Let them know you're on your own

You know something else that's great-you're in the "Sober Living" section of BL. There was a time when I came to BL when I had no interest or need to come here. I wondered how anyone would want to be clean. So that's really good ?:)

Like last dose said- the feeling of I guess "accomplishment" (?) - not sure exactly- when you beat it- is overwhelming. In the best of ways. When I was leaving rehab, after 6 and a half months in jail prior- omg it was emotional.

When I was being coined out and everyone in my group said something from the heart to me-we were all crying lol But it's a better high than any drug ever gave me. Keep on going DrinkTea. xo.

DAY 4

1.20am -
Quick update as it's so late and time for bed. 12.5g today, quite a fast taper this week I'm proud so far. Main issue today was that I was craving more cannabis. I used to smoke a lot so it's a big deal not to go back to that. Ended up popping 1mg Clonazepam, some CBD oil (which really helped with the cannabis craving) and a small bit of kava later.

Lots to say really but it's bed time so will try to update and reply properly tmrw.

Considering changing the thread theme or title to something like "experimental polydrug detox from kratom" :D .... considering everything I'm just bouncing around from one substance to another and feeling quite confident that I can keep tapering smoothly. The real question is about whether I get my life back on track or whether I slip into polydrug abuse/addiction. I'll write more or do more edits later. Writing here seems to have a moderating force on my using and I feel I have to be honest, so it might be cool to even post back weeks or months after the actual kratom detox is done to see where I am with drugs in general. I don't believe in sobriety, and I've been developing a system or a model of drug use and a new understanding of addiction and don't know yet if I will be able to implement it formally or whether I might find myself on these up and down cycles forever. Probably similar to other ideas, got to read more anyways.... waffling now.... g'night ;)

Lol last dose. I know that feeling from Lyrica- it happens to me if I don't dose for awhile.

I so agree w a long taper. Some say you need to feel the agony of withdrawal to understand the magnitude of your actions and addiction. I think we already know.

Im interested Drink, last dose- what supplements you suggest and how they help/their actions. If you don't mind. Thanks.

I'm all in w working out- it does make you feel mentally awesome. Though Im not working out at the moment- will be soon

In rehab we worked out everyday but Sunday. It actually bummed me out that I couldn't on Sunday. At first, when they gave me my work-out and 5 days later added 6 more excercises- I thought "no way"' but I had already decided I was giving 100% to rehab. I killed it in the gym. By 2wks I knew my routine- every day we walked into the freezing cold gym-I would flip the radio on (of course) and worked out. I felt good after accomplishing that. My body felt good. Its all-around a good idea.

Drink- try to remember why you're doing this taper. Being left to my own devices is usually a bad idea. Reach out to your support system right now. Let them know you're on your own

You know something else that's great-you're in the "Sober Living" section of BL. There was a time when I came to BL when I had no interest or need to come here. I wondered how anyone would want to be clean. So that's really good :)

So true 10yearsgone!, you said (Some say you need to feel the agony of withdrawal to understand the magnitude of your actions and addiction) i really lived that in my taper i would be in wds a couple hours before each next dose towards the end and i always thought i needed to feel this pain for remembrance and mostly the more i feel now then in the end it might not be as bad it worked!. I always had plenty more oxy and roxy even when i went into wds i was holding onto atleast a months worth of each and never touched it i figured if i have to cheat then i'll find a way to cheat after wds its easy enough, my will power held up. Most of the supplements i take are what drink takes herbals and vitamins one i noticed he didnt take was DLPA its for building your own dopamine to start filling our own pain receptors mine were filled synthetically for over 20 years from oxy.

DAY FIVE - Detox Diary Day 5

DAY 5

7pm update
- currently at 7.5g for the day, and think I can achieve 12.5g potentially for the whole day and zero support drugs from now. I did smoke a tiny 100mg of opium, but this is weak opium and it only kept WDS at bay for an hour. I have been exhausted due to a very busy week, perhaps some minor stims WDS, and still have a sore throat or cold from the binges of the last weekend/week. Also being alone in the house is kind of shit.

I spent pretty much the whole day reading about drugs and looking at drugs. I'm still kind of enamored with the world of opiates and I think I will be experimenting a little bit more with stronger opiates and various WD tactics on my way to finally getting rid of the physical addiction over the coming weeks.

For example, I will be obtaining some pregabalin, and very interested to see how that will help with WDS and anxiety in general. One Doc was going to prescribe it to me for my social anxiety. Today I also found a fascinating website that discusses naltrexone, proglumide and weirdly enough a whole variety of anti anxiety solutions and systems as well as AUTISM. What is interesting about that is I'm about to have an Autism assessment as my therapist has been pushing me to do that for a while. There seems to be a relationship between certain analytical parts of my brain and how I started to relate to people a few years ago after this toxic drug experience I mentioned before. I might have even triggered autistic tendancies via some kind of drug induced toxic brain damage. Who knows. Anyways, to find a website that literally discusses everything related to my addiction and mental health problems all in one place is kind of a godsend. Due to the fact it sells research chemicals not sure if I can link it here.

Starting to swing towards using this thread as more of a bunch of trip reports on how various things help with detox as I continually taper down.

e.g. Today I felt that 7.5g was really not enough, I had eaten the 2nd daily dose of 5g straight after lunch at 3pm. Was feeling tired, anxious etc. I smoked a tiny bit of this weak/average opium (100mg) at around 1pm, which helped me to last until after lunch. (I think smoking opium is a waste and very short lasting anyways so didn't feel like a major failure.)

But basically I needed more of something. Didn't want to do benzos, cannabis or anything else really just out of principle as I don't want to create any new physical addictions.

I drank a strong coffee with some L-theanine and some N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, and my mood improved instantly. I feel focused, awake, on point to stick with 12.5 total today and just to say it worked wonders to keep me going. I did however use a little too much of one of them, and have a headache. Tweaking doses I'm sure these nootropic type supplements will be useful in future.

As you can see - I'm typing out as much as I was at the start of the diary, when I was using some small doses of stims still :D

12.15 midnight -
Soo, managed to stick to 12.5 today, took a 5mg Diazepam sublingual to ease me down for the night. Kind of feel like my last 5g dose earlier really didn't do much. Wanted a nice little evening high to chill out with, so settled for the diazepam instead (which didn't do much anyways except stop anxiety/cravings for more kratom).

I wondered if the L-theanine and N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine did something to counter the opiate effects, or whether it was because I was using slightly different strains to my usual daily strain. Hadn't really had that effect before as 1 x 2.5g dose was supposed to be a stronger strain! Bit annoying - I have been told before, tapering is full of disappointments ;) Also I have a massive headache now from those supplements earlier, no idea why it's so bad, will have to do more homework on them. Only other time I've had that is from taking large doses of Inositol. Feels very similar to that.

Really though it's probably because I'm not using any cannabis or loperamide today. So... due to my rapid taper this week tmrw I might treat myself to something else and then try to really push the taper more into early next week.

Last edited:
well good luck man, I'm doing kinda the same thing right now

cheers, what I will say is that this thread is probably kind of full of experimental drug use along the way. I can't recommend this approach to anyone, but perhaps the anecdotal evidence and ideas will be inspiration for others to do their own research and planning for their own detox.

DTLC fuck yeah get the lyrica it will help trust me, i was 3 weeks from jumping during my ween when i got lyrica from my gp. Couple days later i brought one 150mgs lyrica to work at this point i was down to 15mgs roxy doses and was getting some wds starting 2 hours before each dose of roxy. I took it in the morning and two hours before my roxy dose i didnt feel shitty as usual, i lasted to two hours after i would dose it amazed me. But i only did it once more before wds you dont want to build a tolerance before wds best for then. High dose it i didnt go over 300mgs doses that worked for me couple doses a day. One thing without a tolerance you get a little wobbly drunk feeling at first i loved that about it. good luck

Last edited:
DTLC fuck yeah get the lyrica it will help trust me, i was 3 weeks from jumping during my ween when i got lyrica from my gp. Couple days later i brought one 150mgs lyrica to work at this point i was down to 15mgs roxy doses and was getting some wds starting 2 hours before each dose of roxy. I took it in the morning and two hours before my roxy dose i didnt feel shitty as usual, i lasted to two hours after i would dose it amazed me. But i only did it once more before wds you dont want to build a tolerance before wds best for then. High dose it i didnt go over 300mgs doses that worked for me couple doses a day. One thing without a tolerance you get a little wobbly drunk feeling at first i loved that about it. good luck

nice one, I wanted to reply to your other post/s but going offline for a bit now.

I'm only getting a handful, maybe 5 x 200mg. I was worried it might be too strong. I'll do a test at some point but what do you think?

I'm pretty sure my gaba system is fucked anyway, I haven't used benzos for years but still have a tolerance to them. One of the reasons I didn't want to take the prescription of pregabalin for anxiety... in the end it will just get worse over time.

DAY SIX - Detox Diary Day 6 - OXYCODONE EXPERIMENT on Saturday

DAY 6

2pm update
- Slept in until about 12.45 today, woke up at 9am with restless legs coming on, so took a tiny 1.x half a teaspoon of my weaker mellow strain and a little bit of kava and went back to bed. It's hard but feels good to be experiencing WDS at least once or twice a day as you know it's all progress. On the weekends I have been used to using a lot of Kratom on Fridays and Saturdays and sleeping until 2-4pm and waking up super hungover/groggy from the kratom. Also using the extracts or enhanced types added to that, and that's how my tolerance really went up. I have always been at least a little bit disciplined in the weekdays.

I'm going to do an experiment with oxycodone today, as I did end up obtaining a free 80mg. It will be interesting to see how it replaces/helps with the WDS. I can't afford to buy any more so fuck it I don't expect I will want to develop an oxy addiction. I have used it in the past and always found it's kind of yucky to use more than once or twice at a time. Same with Dihydrocodeine. Use it more than 2 days and feels like toxic somehow. Kratom was always nice like that - has a full spectrum of effects and is natural so the addiction never felt really nasty.

I did however buy some more opium as I realised that the opium I already have is just boiled down poppy heads - nasty weak sticky black shit. Not the real cultivated opium. I wanted real opium for those final "jump off" days. Of course, I have to test that too ;) Tmrw I will use some opium for the day, and then use the afterglow (because it has such a long duration) to push down hard on the taper. Perhaps even aim 7.5g on Monday.

I may end up trying to go for 7.5g on Monday and doing a ketamine experiment. So - let the WDS come, report how it feels, and hit some big lines of ketamine to get me through the evening and night. If I can stick to 7.5g all next week I will be smiling. It could end up that I finish the detox with kratom and other opiates to spare. So I will have to figure out how to store them and rules to use them if I should think that's OK (something like 2 days/week, only weekends, after X weeks break perhaps). Or I will have to decide if I should throw expensive drugs away or give them to someone. Let's see about that later...

RE Oxy test today - at 2pm now I already have diarrhea, restless legs, I still have the headache from last night. It's very hard to just not grab at least a teaspoon full of kratom. I have done some potentiation over the last hour. I drank 500ml of grapefruit, ate some magnesium, loratadine, turmeric/bioperine, ate some citric fruits. Then I waited for a bit and ate some simple fruit/nut based breakfast, have had a cup of tea and then some superfood mix (which is very alkaline) and some Calcium Carbonate/Magnesium antacids.

I'm taking 20mg oral oxy to start on top of the food, crushed from the 80mg tablet. According equivalency charts this should be in the region of a minimum dose for me to keep me happy. My vague theory is that each 20mg oxy will represent a teaspoon or more of kratom, I'm not digging too deep to make sure of that, just running with the idea that I have 4 doses, and I'm used to taking 10g or 4 doses of kratom a day in the past when I had a routine and kratom is about 2.5g per teaspoon.

I will see how the 20mg keeps the WDS at bay, and possibly top up with another 20mg. Later I will use the whole 40mg at once for the evening. Hopefully I will need no extra drugs to keep me happy for the day, but I am hoping to be high and positive enough to have a productive day in some sense. Considering it is the weekend and I tapered so well last week I would like to feel a little bit recreational. Not sure what I would use on top of the oxy yet, hopefully nothing.

edit - at 3pm now I can see that with the potentiation 20mg oxy is more than enough to hold me for the usual "morning dose". I guess the fact I haven't touched oxy for over a year has something to say, so cross tolerance is down quite low. At this point it feels just right, not too high but some mild speedy euphoria, no WDS. Stimulated enough to go for a walk now. A mild feeling of "something is missing", kind of a normal feeling I get when using an opiate with zero kratom these last months. Luckily my opiate receptors are full up enough for me not to care about whatever that is. The only thing that leaves me completely satisfied in replacement of kratom is eating good opium, but that takes upto 3 hours to get to that content place. Obviously it's even nicer than kratom.... but my source seems so so expensive I will never be able to finance an addiction to it anyway.

edit - 7pm. The initial 20mg Oxy high was good and a suitable replacement for Kratom, but only lasted til about 4.30pm. This is probably because I would take 2.5g Kratom in the morning before 10am, and 5-7.5g again around 3-4pm. After a walk and some nice food, I came home and ate another 10mg Oxy, 2.5g of Stem and Vein Kratom, snorted 15mg Oxy, and a did very tiny bump of Coke. I wanted to get stimulated and play some computer games and do some typing - to get productive and positive. Unfortunately the Oxy and stem and vein did very little. At this point I feel anxious due to the coke, and also like a little bit of a failure due to the coke. I have no WDS. I used a small bit of Kava and a drop of CBD oil to deal with the coke anxiety.

I have now eaten the last 35mg of Oxy, broken the tablet but not crushed it to powder. That SHOULD be my drugs doses for the day done. When I feel the Oxy I will allow myself one more tiny bump of coke should I want it, and put the coke back into storage. There's only about 50mg or less there now and I will save that for a friends party in a few weeks. The Oxy is now finished, and I will not be obtaining any more.

CONCLUSION

I think I should have eaten the whole 80mg sustained release Oxy at the start of the day and left it at that. Doing things like pealing off the coating, crushing it up, snorting etc all don't feel like detox behaviour. I also found this quote:

Taken orally, 20 mg of immediate release oxycodone is equivalent to 30 mg of morphine.[57][58] Extended release oxycodone is considered to be twice as potent as oral morphine.[59]

Here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxycodone

So it probably would have been better for me psychologically and just simply more effective to allow the 12 hours sustained release to keep me off kratom and keep me WD free. Also could have been productive doing other things than spending half my day preparing or contemplating drugs.

edit, next day 2pm - the coke bumps were a terrible idea. I got paranoid and started to feel like a failure. I realise now I have pretty much confirmed that coke only works for me when I have enough strong opiates or alcohol to balance it out or when I am very centered in general. Considering I had no more Oxy to binge on and wasn't going to binge either way, instead of giving me a short fun evening high the coke just made the day feel like it was ruined and I was failing.

I ended up smoking a little joint and taking 2mg Clonazepam just to wind down, which again added to the feeling of over using substances and failure.

Last edited:
Oxycodone is much, much stronger in terms of opioid effects and more potent than kratom, so there wouldn't be any significant issues with cross tolerance. Be careful not to rely on oxycodone longer than 4-10 days though, for obvious reasons.

20mg of oral oxycodone should be equivalent to significantly more than 1 teaspoon of kratom IME, but as long as you don't end up taking it for any longer than necessary it doesn't really matter.

It would be helpful for the readers if you would put a simple to read list of what substances you took each day somewhere with each of your updates. Particularly the total amount of kratom/other opioids for that day.

It will help you get better feedback and will be useful info for those contemplating such a course of action as that you're taking to have. Perhaps also include a note of where you started with the total amount of opioids/kratom used versus where you are with each update just to keep things in clear perspective as well.

Oxycodone is much, much stronger in terms of opioid effects and more potent than kratom, so there wouldn't be any significant issues with cross tolerance. Be careful not to rely on oxycodone longer than 4-10 days though, for obvious reasons.

20mg of oral oxycodone should be equivalent to significantly more than 1 teaspoon of kratom IME, but as long as you don't end up taking it for any longer than necessary it doesn't really matter.

It would be helpful for the readers if you would put a simple to read list of what substances you took each day somewhere with each of your updates. Particularly the total amount of kratom/other opioids for that day.

It will help you get better feedback and will be useful info for those contemplating such a course of action as that you're taking to have. Perhaps also include a note of where you started with the total amount of opioids/kratom used versus where you are with each update just to keep things in clear perspective as well.

agreed - I do intend to tidy things up a bit but get a bit carried away writing stream of consciousness.

I have to be honest with you though. While Oxy has the potential to be stronger and is a more dangerous substance on many levels, the 20mg was barely enough to hold me today. As I tidy I will try to include links to my sources for cross doses.

One example here for equivalent doses: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equianalgesic

I find that 150-200mg of Dihydrocodeine is just enough to keep me from Kratom WDS if taken at the usual Kratom dose time. I have experimented most with DHC as a detox possibility or replacement for Kratom. It varies if it's a morning or afternoon dose, as morning is usually 2.5g always, and afternoon dosages were 5-7.5g doses twice on average. 150mg of DHC is equivalent to 20mg of Oxy. So in my experience it should make sense that if 150 DHC normally holds me, then 20mg Oxy should be in the region of the right dose.
Today, even with the potentiation, 20mg crushed Oxy held me for an hour and a half before I started to sober up. Perhaps something to do with using it at 2pm - so that's a morning dose leading into an afternoon dose.

Everyone is different though, so perhaps I metabolise Oxy or Kratom differently from the average.

The real test would be something like 10mg Oxy in the morning, and 2 x 20-30mg in the afternoon on a weekday. That would be a more reasonable experiment using it as a Kratom replacement.

edit: and yeah, rethinking this further, it's 200mg DHC that keeps me steady in the afternoon/evening so that would be just under 30mg Oxy. So for now let's assume 10mg oxy is the real equivalent to 2.5g of my kratom. Again it depends on the kratom too! This kratom I'm using is a pretty powerful Green Malay. In the past I have used something called "Super Sunda" nearly every day, and it's a totally different alkaloid content and way more stimulating and powerful than the average. It's not enhanced/extract, just a very strong Indo plain leaf. I would say 2.5g Super Sunda is for sure in the region of 20mg Oxy. I think this Green Malay is in the middle somewhere I guess.

so to clarify further more neatly:

150-200mg DHC holds me when I would be taking 5-7.5g, 150mg DHC = 20mg Oxy, therefore 20-30mg Oxy = 5-7.5g Kratom depending on strain. This reference strain is certainly above average strength Green Malay (All of this could be wrong, do your own research please)

toothpastedog said:
Be careful not to rely on oxycodone longer than 4-10 days though
edt - agreed, I actually think 3 days is a good rule of thumb

Last edited:
if I can't tidy this thread up to make it more readable and straightforward, there is a chance I might start again with a stricter and clearer approach. The reasoning is:

A - I want this to be useful and readable. My waffling/stream of consciousness might help me but not sure if it helps others.
B - I don't want to be a bad example
C - I want to make gradual progress towards my destination. 2 steps forward 1 step back is OK. 3 steps back, rollercoaster rides or big detours aren't really what I should be doing right now even if they are fun and interesting.
D - I don't want to fail or be tempted to be dishonest if I am sidetracking a bit (I nearly didn't write about the bump of coke above on Day 6).

Perhaps using the extra opiates is just something I need to get out of my system. In some ways I want to prove I can have a protocol and control for the future if/when I do use drugs, I was so annoyed at continuing to day 3 and 4 during my binges 2 weeks ago. I do want to be free from physical addiction. But I don't want to be sober forever or kid myself that sobriety is normal. Everyone uses substances all the time to improve their mood. I might as well become a monk and take a vow of celibacy than commit to a sober life. Sorry if that doesn't chime with you.

I will evaluate over the next 36 hours whether I need to re-start the thread for various reasons. Anyone have any thoughts on that idea? I'm thinking stricter, cleaner and follow the plan more closely. I have been grabbing at substances all week so it's hard to know if the taper is really a true taper. Perhaps I need a full week on one dose with nothing else to help at all. I won't just give up on the thread or anything, I don't know if this is helping others but it's helping me anyways.

I'm grateful for the space to write all this. It's a moderating force and helps to not feel alone... <3

I personally don't think you need to start over from scratch, perhaps just when you update the thread and create new posts you could format your updates in the same way each time - like a section on how much you are currently taking, a section on what you're currently struggling with and another on how you are continuing to work towards setting and achieving realistic, practical goals. You're the boss though!

I personally don't think you need to start over from scratch, perhaps just when you update the thread and create new posts you could format your updates in the same way each time - like a section on how much you are currently taking, a section on what you're currently struggling with and another on how you are continuing to work towards setting and achieving realistic, practical goals. You're the boss though!

agreed. Yeah I was having a moment yesterday, the bump of coke was a really bad idea. The Oxy test seemed fine and practical until I did that.

DAY SEVEN - Detox Diary Day 7 - OPIUM EXPERIMENT on Sunday

DAY 7

2PM update
- Woke up at midday feeling a bit like a failure today and slightly on the edge of a downward spiral. I won't let it happen, there was not the despair or tears as I experienced 10 days ago but it felt a bit shit anyway. See Day 6 for more details of this failure. I had some benzo effects keeping me in bed, some anxiety from the coke, a hungover feeling in general, but opiate WDS were at a minimum and just creeping in but probably at a similar level if I had stuck with 12.5-15g kratom yesterday.

Started with 300mg at 1pm of this very strong Opium. I potentiated with 500ml of grapefruit, 400mg magnesium, turmeric/bioperine (can't remember if these potentiate but I did read somewhere about curcumin), alkaline superfoods, calcium carbonate/tums and also a few grams of guarana for the caffeine. In the past 200mg O has been a threshold dose, have used 600mg of it and got super noddy to the extreme. Last time I used it 400mg plus guarana and a couple beers kept me happy and dancing from 10pm - 4am. Tolerance swings are hard to track.

I am now experiencing a strange phenomenon. I have felt it before once or twice but it's very hard to put a finger on what it is. I suppose it feels something a little like precipitated withdrawals but I'm not sure. As I feel the opium start to work my whole body feels tired and achy, very mild euphoria is creeping in so that I don't feel opiate cravings, but I am literally exhausted. It's not nodding, it's not respiratory depression per se. From a few odd sentences I have read here and there I understand some opiates have different affinities than others, and tend to kick each other out before taking up residence. I'm assuming that I'm in the middle of that? this is basically like strong withdrawal aches/exhaustion, but without restless legs, diarrhea or mental withdrawal. I wonder if it has something to do with Kratom being stimulatory in some way, and whatever alkaloids in opium working in a very different way.

In the past it take about 2 - 3 hours for this feeling to pass and to get to the real opium buzz.

At this stage I hope that the 300mg will be enough for the whole day, and I can continue the kratom taper tmrw. I may top up from the weak sticky black opium should I need it as I intend to save at least 400mg of this opium for the final jump off days.

EDIT - 24 hours later - Sooo... it was a bit of a failure day. Documented here: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...ratom-Addiction-Strange-Precipitated-WDS-HELP

Last edited:
DAY EIGHT - Detox Diary Day 8

DAY 8

So I'm 50% failure at the moment due to getting too high on the weekend.

Today I am punishing myself and trying to stick to only 7.5g Kratom. I did take 10mg Dex as I don't want to stop having a good routine. I did manage to get to a GP appt and my BP is fine and my life continues moving forward....

As long as I can keep tapering down on the Kratom, temporary rewards are allowed. Unfortunately the Oxy and the Opium were not so rewarding and the experiments were a failure as I ruined them by using coke. The coke just made me paranoid and I remembered why I hadn't done it for years. Coke only works for me with alcohol alongside it to convert it cocaethylene (a more moderate high). Or some much stronger and headier opiate like Diacetylmorphine. I won't be using any of that during this diary and the coke is now gone.

Let's see what's next on the rollercoaster ;)

Last edited:
Honey, I've been reading this off and on.. I commend you for wanting to get clean. But I feel like your treading on real thin ice by fucking with hard opiotes and stims , while trying to quit kratom.

I'll keep an eye out and wish you the best... But every time I read your posts I cringe and get half anxious as I see this going south real quick..

Am I the party pooper. ?

nice one, I wanted to reply to your other post/s but going offline for a bit now.

I'm only getting a handful, maybe 5 x 200mg. I was worried it might be too strong. I'll do a test at some point but what do you think?

I'm pretty sure my gaba system is fucked anyway, I haven't used benzos for years but still have a tolerance to them. One of the reasons I didn't want to take the prescription of pregabalin for anxiety... in the end it will just get worse over time.

200mgs lyrica is not too much i did 300mgs to start first day in wds and did another 300mgs 8 hours after lots of people do easily double that. You will be surprised how much 200mgs in two doses on your first and second day in wds will help then you can do the last one on day 3. Too bad you couldnt get 5 more lyricas it would be even better, i have a good tolerance to benzos also yet it seems to have no effect on lyrica even though both gabba i feel lyrica working but you do develop a tolerance. You can go a week or more without developing too much tolerance and if you stop for a week it seems to me any tolerance is gone. When i was down to only 15mgs roxy doses i would be able to match up almost perfect to 6 grams bali kratom.