Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Opium - 0.5g - 1g - First Experience

Hybrid-

Greenlighter
My love for opiates is never ending, therefore smoking opium has always been a desire of mine, and that desire was finally met last night.

This all took place in my apartment, with the wood burner having been lit for while and having no one around, it was an extremely comfortable setting.

I began by spreading a thin line of opium down my joint paper, added some tasty chronic, and lit it up. Within the first 10 - 20 minutes I began to notice a warm and fuzzy feeling beginning to stir inside of me, by the end of this joint, I was drifting on warm clouds in a dazed state (metaphorically speaking).

After smoking a second joint in the exact same manner as the first, I had reached an incredible feeling, trying to find the words to describe an opium high is difficult; everything is simply seemingly perfect and you could not be more content.

There is not too much I can remember from this point forward, other than smoking another joint or two with opium before finding myself tired enough to go to sleep. I have never slept so damn well. I expected to have some fairly wild and out there dreams, though that is typical of a normal nights sleep in my case, still, my expectations were met. Though my sleep was peaceful all the same.

Opium is a beautiful drug in many aspects, one that I am glad to be able to get to know better. Though I wish to keep my use to a minimum as I do not want to lose the wonders of this drug through over-indulgence.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_opium
substancecode_opiates
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator: