• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: Firly Swolks Discussing Mitillating Tatters Fithout Wilters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Favor, Uber, or Lyft my dude.
I suppose you mean for extra cash? I drive an '05 model car, last time I tried to sign up for Uber (two years ago) they said I needed an '08 or newer car. I'm not about to drop all my cash on a new ride just for that, and I'm sure they require even newer vehicles now... Plus I think the bearings are going out again on my ol' Subbie and that cost me a couple hundred last time...

Yea man, for cash. Try Favor out, since it's not people transport they don't care about your car really. I've made up to $17/hr before.

If it requires smart phone app usage, I'm also at a loss there. My phone is too old to download new apps lol... have been eyeing an iphone 5 64gb tho, I really want the space for music.

^Yes, I live in a Texas suburb. Everyone around me is white and rich and insensitive to the very existance of everything else around them. I've lived here most of my life and always hated it, but having lived in Arkansas for school, where the entire state population is less than the urban-suburban metroplex I live in and it's the second poorest state in the nation, I really rather miss the poverty and space to breath. There's trash everywhere here, and even though roads are oft 5 lanes wide, there's still bumper to bumper traffic.

Everyone (being probably 70% of the population) seems complacent with or even jubilant about Trump's destruction of our country, and people here are still scared of weed. Don't even talk about acid.

I see multiple Hummers a day now too. Something about a vehicle getting 7 miles to the gallon just to get one person around really irks me.

I'm in the central eastern coast of Florida and experiencing a similar thing. Like a massive electro-magnetic barrier of sorts. It's confusing at best, and horrifying at it's worst. Interesting none the less. Hoping to break through it sooner than later. If this relates at all...

Florida is practically a (bizarre) country all its own. The panhandle is simply an extension of Alabama's and Georgia's southern borders and the peninsula is a hodgepodge of liberally-minded youth; conservative retirees; "swamp people;" and semi-isolated Jewish, Cuban, Puerto Rican, and East Asian communites, all with their own oft-conflicting values. There's a reason Florida is such a swing state in elections; if places like New York (City) are a "melting pot," Florida is a tossed salad. It's a lot like gory photographs and beheading videos: simultaneously fascinating and revolting.

If you can't tell, I spent several years in that alien landscape. But hey, the water's lovely and at least it rarely dips below 40 degrees (F)!

I can't wait to try ETH-LAD!! Ald-52, 1p, and alladin especially are stand outs. Alladin...mmyeahhhhh. Got a quarter sheet coming my way. Next time I'm taking 300-450 mics. It seems like if you can't have profound experiences from these lysergamides then it could be perhaps other RX medications getting in the way. We made a vow, which is why I am planning my trips accordingly instead of dropping at will. Feel like the 3meo had a lot to do with that. The potentiation. I didn't realize how manic I was until I stopped. Is so killer, though it can become sinister at times especially after abuse. I took 300 mics of Ald-52 blowing 15 mg lines of 3meopcp and pce throughout the entire experience consecutively and after about sixteen hours I realized an entire day had passed and there were no signs of it stopping, only intensifying. Shit deserves respect. Haven't touched 3meo in six days and I'm doing alright. Things are getting better every day. Thank you magnesium glycinate. Thank you vitamin B's. Thank you twin flame <3?

I like imagining you peoples and your weird lives :)

Its feedback like this that does not make me want to post on bluelight anymore...I was hoping for positive or negative feedback...what I am reading instead is you're (as am I) a joke. Maybe I'm just seeing it wrong. I could think of a lot of things I would rather not say right now...I don't know man I just thought PD was way more open minded than the other subforums.

I keep posting inthe wrong thread in the social tripping thread I think. I woke up a half hour ago out of a nightmare. I am going to play ps3 till I have to leave for my sub appointment this morning

I wasn't trying to get upvotes or make people laugh. I just don't have anyone else to talk about this stuff, and thought this was the safest place on the internet to ask for advice/help/experience?

My bad

If you read my posts then read the seemingly to me mocking posts thereafter....it seems like calling a spade a spade..I don't understand why I am being ridiculed right now. Maybe it's for other posts in seperate supforums like The Lounge...everything I post here is 100 percent serious. I think Bella and spacejunk could vouch for me. And if not, I'm on my own..so yeah not meant to be funny. This place feels a lot different than I remember. Maybe it's my own upside down view

I wasn't trying to get upvotes or make people laugh. I just don't have anyone else to talk about this stuff, and thought this was the safest place on the internet to ask for advice/help/experience?

My bad

I think there may be some confusion...I was responding to swilow's comment about imaging all of us and our weird lives. Just made me chuckle thinking about how weird all of us really are. How weird everyone on Earth is, really. Everybody's weird in their own weird, lovable way. <3

This is totally the best place to come for advice/help/experience with just about anything IMO...didn't mean to make you feel alienated. :(

S'all good children, lets dance in a big pool of jelly :)

Is that a thing? Fucking should be a thing.

Cozzie, I always enjoy your posts here. I don't visit TL though so who knows what's up there.

If you felt alienated and laughed at from swilow's comment regarding imagining all of our weird, little lives, he made it in an - to me at least - obviously loving manner. In more "normal" social arenas your comment and the subject matter contained therein is definitely weird, and hell, in a way it still is! But that's what makes us all so loving and accepting here in the first place, that we all recognize and accept that we are weird. I'd personally feel more than complemented if the subject of swilow's comment. We're all just little lovebugs bouncing around marveling the differences between us all. No need to feel personally apprehended by another stating their love of imagining what we all must be like in real life!

Status
Not open for further replies.