• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: Firly Swolks Discussing Mitillating Tatters Fithout Wilters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks xork. :) i feel Kind of better in a way that the Phase of acceptance seems to kick in. I still am very sad though that we haven't been close, but I know that I shouldn't beat myself up because of it, because it was not my fault. Still hard to cope, but the people around me are amazing in giving support.

I haven't had high school final dreams in a while. I always thought they were funny. ^^

Tokezu, they recently dismantled a bomb here in Austria, although not close to where I live... Interesting stuff, but scary of course.

last nights techno party was maybe the most manic shit I've ever seen, rofl!

Dude, IDK about tobacco anymore. I was waxing poetic about it for a sec... but the more I fuck with it, the more that warm fuzzy sense of well-being just seems like a poisonous lie. Hmm...

The city was locked down for hours, cops everywhere, roads blocked. Ambulances and sirens wailing, incredibly anxiety inducing, fuck I would hate to be a cop. I actually do not want to be in cities these days.

Reminds me of when I was in Boston for the marathon bombing.

Fuck cities. They're ugly and dangerous. Not worth the convenience of all the nearby shops and such IMO.

TAC, better stop the tobacco now. I am so glad, I got over that addiction. In two weeks or so, I haven't had any tobacco in three years. :) not even mixed in joints, because doing that is a slippery slope. Downside of that is that I hardly ever can smoke a joint offered to me, but I got used to it.

I often get frustrated with people who think they're so deep in the drug scene, especially in parties. Everyone think they know so much after a breakthrough or two :D applies to me too

the reason why I only go to the biggest / most important festivals nowadays... often only to those where I have friends playing

Last edited:
Dude, IDK about tobacco anymore. I was waxing poetic about it for a sec... but the more I fuck with it, the more that warm fuzzy sense of well-being just seems like a poisonous lie. Hmm...

Yeah it's an evil little bitch. Such a weird addiction. And so bad for you, and gross. I'm gonna smoke an American Spirit or two at band practice today though. 8) :\ I stopped using tobacco daily, but still use it at that particular time (2-3 times per week).

Fuck cities. They're ugly and dangerous. Not worth the convenience of all the nearby shops and such IMO.

I feel more or less the same, for a lot of reasons.

In two weeks or so, I haven't had any tobacco in three years. :) not even mixed in joints, because doing that is a slippery slope. Downside of that is that I hardly ever can smoke a joint offered to me, but I got used to it.

Ha! Change two weeks to one and that could have been written by me. wtf? :D Not missing it all.

TAC, better stop the tobacco now.

Yeah it's an evil little bitch.

I shoulda listened to everyone who warned me from the get-go, but I never listen. :D

Someone just asked Ott (I worship the man) the question, "If you could go back in time, what advice would you give your 20 year old bordering 21 self?" I liked his reply, and it contains some relevant little bits of wisdom:

Ott said:
If you find somebody attractive just tell them. Nobody minds being told they're beautiful, as long as you're not creepy about it.

Don't waste your time trying to make art which 'fits in'. It is pointless and dispiriting.

Cocaine makes people really boring. If you *must* take it, resist the subsequent temptation to talk about yourself for fifteen minutes without taking a breath.

Don't be fooled by people who try to appear 'spiritual' and 'enlightened'. They probably aren't.

Start planning for your old age now, by going out and *living*, having experiences and building memories which will sustain you when you find yourself much nearer the end of your life than the beginning.

Avoid tobacco, alcohol, religion and politics. They all just serve to keep you distracted from what is real.

Getting fired from a job you hate is *always* a good thing.

Cars ruin everything, but slightly less so when driven slowly.

Never buy a TV from a man in the street who is out of breath.

Lol Ott seems like a chill guy. Saw him doing a live Show with a band last year, that was incredible :)

Xorkoth, if you can limit the amount of cigs you smoke to only a few a week, don't worry about it. I wouldn't be able to do that hence I quit.

I smoke tobacco most days. I would smoke 3-4 a day, sometimes a bit more if I take amphetamines, but if I dissociate I don't smoke. I can go a day before getting immensely cranky.

At some point, I'll quit. :\

Ott said:
Never buy a TV from a man in the street who is out of breath.

Sage advice.

Ott is great, I need to get more into his most recent album. Brief listens were fantastic, I guess I forgot about it.

Gonna go jam with my friend's band tonight, good times. :) Now if only work would end...

Do you guys submit reports to Erowid? I do from time to time, and not one has been published...

Last edited:
Sup folks? After two months of life getting in the way, I finally got to see Sara again on Thursday. We were going to go out for dinner, but her anxiety was flaring up so instead I came over to her place and we ordered a pizza. After dinner, we smoked a bowl and spent the rest of the evening talking about anything and everything that came to mind. The better I get to know her, the more thoroughly smitten I am. She's smart, funny, kindhearted, perceptive, shares similar ethical and political values... Not to mention the fact that she's breathtakingly beautiful. I haven't felt this way about anyone in a very long time; I really hope I can avoid fucking this one up. I just texted her to set up a third date - I get to see her again on Friday :)

Do you guys submit reports to Erowid? I do from time to time, and not one has been published...

Yeah there is a huge backlog. Eventually it will happen. I used to have a login to review reports but I forgot it. 8o

Sup folks? After two months of life getting in the way, I finally got to see Sara again on Thursday. We were going to go out for dinner, but her anxiety was flaring up so instead I came over to her place and we ordered a pizza. After dinner, we smoked a bowl and spent the rest of the evening talking about anything and everything that came to mind. The better I get to know her, the more thoroughly smitten I am. She's smart, funny, kindhearted, perceptive, shares similar ethical and political values... Not to mention the fact that she's breathtakingly beautiful. I haven't felt this way about anyone in a very long time; I really hope I can avoid fucking this one up. I just texted her to set up a third date - I get to see her again on Friday :)

Nice man! :) Sounds cool. I hope it works out. One of the really great things in life is loving someone.

Speaking of Ott, he's playing with his band in Boulder next month... I really want to go, but since I'm so far away, transportation will be pretty expensive. If I do happen to want to blow the money on it, does anyone else wanna go?

This comment made me remember when I was first knowing my girl, so many sleepless nights talking and talking about everything and nothing... two lifelines colliding. Being in love is such a beautiful thing. Best of lucks !!

I'm seeing Nicolas Jaar in a couple of days. So stoked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.