• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: Firly Swolks Discussing Mitillating Tatters Fithout Wilters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it :)

Thank you :) I'm not sure if it's universally understood - that's the real challenge...

@tripping and drugging: taking it a bit easy, tripped on ETH-LAD halfway into last week so will take a while for tolerance at least, also busy (fuck 5 notes full of to do items).. had been drinking way too much, boozing even.. I bailed on the abstinence period before easter, not a good sign. But haven't drunk since a few days ago...
I really don't want that "well what else could I take" type thinking, goddamn self-transforming monkey on the back is what that is. The monkey would probably go for something like kratom. When I buy that, I always buy a little and stop, which works... Also works because I don't like the stimulating effect that much (I have dex already anyway), and I don't want to have it take the upper hand over nodding, or as a trailing effect after the nod ends.

jimi :) and this uncommon aphex gem!

NSFW:

Last edited:
I like the phrase "self transforming monkey". It kinda also describes psychedelic drug users a bit too :)

Haha yeah:

61cm-MjNOhL.jpg

My new job is taxing physically; I haven't done much but come home, shower, eat, go to sleep, wake up, go to work, come home, sleep, etc. Hopefully I'll get used to it in the coming month, as I have very little free time now because of the hours and my exhaustion.

The good thing is it's such a workout that I'm starting to put on muscle and consuming far more (and healthier) food. I'm sore in places I didn't know I could get sore though :|

Yeah man, in a while you'll be finding it so much easier, and you'll stop being sore, and you'll be in way better shape. Exercise and being in shape really do SO much for how you feel and your emotional state, it's amazing. Whenever you first start pushing your muscles, the soreness is pretty intense but once your body gets used to it, it won't happen much anymore. Oh, and if you don't, you should stretch your muscles at the end of the day... do some stretches for like 10 minutes. It helps a lot with next-day soreness, and it feels good. I've been slacking on the working out myself, I gotta get back into it. I feel the difference too, I don't feel as good as I did before.

Since the break up I've been going kind of hard tho. I'm drinking, smoking and doing drugs much more often than I was the last few months. I think it's a combination of going through this transition, which is a little more difficult now than it was the first few weeks, and just falling in to old habits because that's easy to do.

I think it's only natural, really, for people like us. Just as long as you make sure it doesn't become more than a temporary thing, I think you're fine. You're getting out there, it's a process. :)

I really don't want that "well what else could I take" type thinking, goddamn self-transforming monkey on the back is what that is. The monkey would probably go for something like kratom.

Really good way to put it... I, too, have a self-transforming monkey on my back. It feeds on drug-induced mind-alteration, whatever it may be. Opiates make it turn into a massivew gorilla, so I stick to things that keep it a cute little monkey, or occasionally a rather annoying one with a little more weight. It's just something to be aware of and don't feed it too much. With experience the line between acceptable and too much becomes clearer though.

Yeah I know that monkey...It's been a good long time ago, though, thankfully. When I'm on a polydrug binge, with one leg dangling in the astral plane, the rest of my body in an exhausted, but unsatisfied sexual thirst, and nothing that can't be done. (Then there's the nasty crash.) Here's how I picture that monkey, in the form of Stephen R. Donaldson's croyel, "a parasitic being that feeds upon and takes over the mind of its host." Described as appearing like an especially ugly human baby, tenderly wrapped and secured to its hosts back.

Haha, nice description. I just meant, I always have an ever-present desire to alter myself, whether I'm doing good or badly.

Gonna have vortech stay at my place for a couple of nights, he'll be here soon, pumped to meet another PD person. :) It's gonna be a swirly gathering. %)

Come over to my place JAG and let's show em what the 'ole swirler really is

Let's do this. A wintertime swirlpool, perhaps.
Not much of a wintertime down here :\

I was sweating buckets today. Thank god I have the next two days off. I already have it jam packed with seeing my girlfriend and other people I don't see often though, so not much of a break :sus:

Well, socializing was a success. Vortech played hand drums and sang we had an acoustic guitar and 2 pianos and a conga. So much fun, I can't wait for tomorrow with the real jam session in the studio. :)

I look forward to hearing it :)

We'll record the one tomorrow, for change everyone came ti my house tonight, no recording capabilities. But tomorrow will be the real deal. :)

Maybe I already said as much the same. Man I'm high as a dude in a hot air balloon that's gone a little too high. He's chilly as fuck, hypothermia is setting in. Ice crystals are forming on my body, I think if I get out of this one I'm going to have some sort of ascendant powers.

::goes back to reading the 7th book of the Malazon Book of the Fallen::

Last edited:
Hmm, I thought I'd noticed someone new in my deck of dragons.

Geek humour, shit yeah :)

Hehe. =D

Phenibut day today... yay! :) Also there's going to be some great jams tonight so it's perfect timing.

Vortech rode my bike into town while I'm working. I haven't ridden it in years and it's been sitting in my garage which has some dampness issues. I filled the tires up, and they seemed to be holding up, they lost like 3 PSI after I rode it for a minute but then seemed to stay put. I'm really hoping the tires don't burst on him or something.

I can be a worrier I've realized.

Gonna have vortech stay at my place for a couple of nights, he'll be here soon, pumped to meet another PD person. :) It's gonna be a swirly gathering. %)
Nothing warms my heart more than knowing PD'ers are meeting up <3 so awesome :)

Vortech is the personification of psychedelic. I love that dude.

Nothing warms my heart more than knowing PD'ers are meeting up <3 so awesome :)

Come to our mountains and chill. Let's drop acid and see Ween.

Speaking of Ween, which I do quite often, I just got news I'm definitely going to see them twice this month. Having sex with the drummers intern really paid off.

Haha yeah boy!! =D

Can't wait for the Ween show.

And yeah Bella, come on down sometime. I've got a spare room and we know how to have tons of fun around these parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.