• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

My Alien Abduction

Yeah, there's chips. Just that they exist on the etheric plane. People tend to remember being implanted and confuse it with their physical body.

Yeah, there's chips. Just that they exist on the etheric plane. People tend to remember being implanted and confuse it with their physical body.

i think its possible that its both. as far as implants, roger leir did some work with alien implants but passed a few years back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnsq1BgvmO4 havent watched it but have read about some of his work.

he seemed to find them attached to nerve endings most of the time.

that's likely, I'm still not clear about all that enough to say how, but it is possible for spacecraft and such to materialize on the physical plane from what I gather, just a lot more rare. I'll check out that video Jammin when I'm less busy. Now this'll sound weird, but in order to materialize on the physical plane alien technology requires lots of dead babies for fuel. That's all part of of the negative alien agenda. Part of the reason Satanics are always trying to get us to sacrifice babies and stuff. Part of the sick agenda to turn suffering into fuel via loosh.

If you were very young it was probably just an intense out-of-body experience during sleep.. used to have them all the time when I was young, up until about the age of 14/15. If you were born 200 years ago it wouldn't be aliens but demons or whatever cultural boogeyman was in fashion at the time.

However, that is not to say the entire thing is a total figment. I'm of the opinion that entities or intelligent things can and do mess with people in the sleep state, but we lack the appropriate mental apparatus to perceive them as they really are.. or they may even be essentially without any real form.. either way what we do is mental projection by overlaying our own imagery on top of these things, then witness our own subsequent projections.

I've seen UFO's, but they weren't silver discs or anything like that. They were orange balls of light that sort of faded into view, zipped forward or zagged a bit, with what looked like little sparks emanating from them, before fading out. Sort of like shooting stars, but slower, larger, and probably about 100-200m high. This happened once post-NN DMT, and a few times when I was completely sober but I was in an emotional state.. once after watching Good Will Hunting actually, it put me in a very strange mood. What was strange about those times was that there seemed to be some sort of mental connection between myself and when these things appeared, very difficult to describe.

never heard that. i know that there are few different types of craft out there but i usually see the ones with three lights on the bottom at night. during the day they like bright orbs. i do think its possible that they can cloak themselves in some way, i don't know about going into another dimension but i guess its possible seems like the radiation belts bc it seems they would make instruments go wonky.

ive also considered that governments are using them as well but i don't know if humans can travel at those speeds and survive but i think some are purely physical. i kind of thought that they were harnessing electromagnetic energy for fuel bc there are a few months here in florida where there a lot of thunderstorms. ive seen multiple ufos going in and out of clouds when lightning was going off. like they were charging up. never heard of the dead baby angle but wouldn't really surprise me.

SS i think screen technology is responsible for our assumption that they come from outer space.

LU i think if you were being abducted, they would keep doing it. ive never heard of people only getting abducted once. its usually an ongoing thing from what ive read. whether its real or not, it seems to be a phenomenon that happens to a lot of people. whats kind of puzzling is there is physical evidence left in the form of marks, radiation burns, and implants. implants have been found on people according to dr leir. so i dont think seizures or schizophrenia does that. who the hell knows tho...

It is possible that you are actually in the shadow realm and all this is just happening in your mind. Did you lose a shadow game with Yami Yugi or something?

a video i took of a ufo. ive got more laying around but these are the ones that i would typically see.

its not the best resolution or anything but you can kind of make out the outline. my girlfriend has got a couple too but they just look like lights. theyre slippery little guys.

Last edited:
What do you guys think of that Stan Romanek or whatever his name is? Does anyone think his grey alien footage is legit because it looked ridiculously fake to me...:\

i agree from the bit i saw. i do think the greys are real and they look very much like what most people think they do but different than that. kind of ghost like

Last edited: