• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom Half Life and Interactions

elstongunn39

Bluelighter
I have been considering using kratom for my ADD and depression instead of being on stims, since they have started to present some really problematic side effects. I know that kratom shouldn't be used with stimulants as it has a number of unknown compounds that probably interact with adrenergic receptors etc... But I don't know the half-lives of all of the compounds, so I'm wondering how many days I should leave between my kratom use and taking focalin.

I responded to this same question of yours yesterday in OD. Just FYI posting the same question in multiple forums is usually against the rules.

Sorry, didn't realize that. Just didn't get many responses there, thought I'd try a different forum

No worries. In the future it might be better to ask a moderator and they can move it. But like I said in my other response, no one knows the half lives of all the compounds. Something is completely out of your system after about 5 half lives. So if you want to be completely safe, you should wait five half lives after taking focalin before taking kratom, and you'd probably be clear of the kratom after a couple days