• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Help .. Life ruined since mdma overdose

rollinsollin888

Greenlighter
This is my first post to this forum. And it's going to be long but I need help or some good advice , just SOMETHIng.. this last Saturday me and my friend were dipping out my bad of mdma that I received from the deep web. He's currently fine and I don't think he took as much as me. Long story short I started tweaking out and my heart felt like it was going to slow. Like a pounding, trying to hang in there type of feel. I have a history of anxiety and started having a panick attack also. My friends calmed me down and I took some coq10 (heart vitamins, little gummies) for my heart. I felt fine later on and was gonna go to the hospital anyway but decided not to. The next day I took a Xanax still feeling tweaked out and was calm the whole day. Monday.... I go to work still feeling a fluttery heart but trying to ignore it and it's almost time for me to get off. I drink a coke and eat a brownie my last break. I started feeling crazy and went to the ER. They gave me a bag of fluids since I told them what I had done and suggested it. And some potassium as they said it was low. One nurse came in and told me that I was just having a hangover from the MDMA. They diagnosed me with heart palpitations and one nurse said that I had high blood pressure. I came home and went to sleep. Tuesday…… I'm at work and it's early. I start feeling a sense of dread. like a panic attack but instead I feel like I'm about to pass out. I try to make it to my car to grab some Coq10. instead I call 911 and an ambulance comes to get me. I had only drink water and some tea that day and I had been drinking vitamin C since the overdose. It felt like I was about to die once again in my heart feels so heavy. Once inside the ambulance the assistant told me that I had high blood pressure once again. They took me to a local ER said they couldn't do anything for me.they also told me that I had to see a cardiologist will get the help that I was looking for. Feeling like I'm about to die all the time I'm hearing that did not feel good. I found the closest cardiologist and book the closest appointment that I could. I get there feeling like I'm still about to die with barely any food in me buti'm trying to hang in there. I start feeling like most of it is in my head due to my anxiety, once this happens my heavy heart feeling goes away and I think that I'm fine. The doctor had scheduled me for a stress test and ordered me a Holter monitor to wear for 24 hours. Wednesday… I had to take off work for the rest of this week. I went in for my stress test and I got on the treadmill. I started going and going and going at the different levels and elevations of the treadmill. my goal was a heart rate of 170 but I can only get someone 158. The nurse I also notified me that my blood pressure has spiked a little too much during the stressors meaning there's something wrong. Keep in mind, I have never had a problem with blood pressure in my life with my family does have a genetic history of diabetes. But, nobody in my immediate family has gone through this. He gave me the whole time monitor and strap it on me and had me wear for 24 hours. Throughout this time I had several heart palpitations and have been since Saturday. The doctor told me it was too early to diagnose hypertension a.k.a.high blood pressure. So these other test that were given. Just my luck, but I also start coming down with a cold. I come in Friday for my electrocardiograph. and the doctor doing diagnose my part is borderline normal meaning not that bad. Though it does not feel this way or try to wash away my anxiety and tell myself that I'm fine anyway. Every day I wonder if I'm going to be like this for the rest of my life. I'm only 19 years old and I'll be 20 on the 30th. The next day I wake up and start having symptoms of low blood pressure. I feel like I'm about to pass out no matter what I eat and just by walking a couple steps. I quickly google what I can do and take A tablespoon of honey. Suddenly I feel fine and I feel normal and I feel like I am OK again. I try to go out later on to my friends house but due to me feeling so weak and so weird and anxious I go home. I've also been having this sort of high vision that won't go away like I'm always high. Saturday comes and I just want to rest and hopefully get rid of my cold thinking that it'll take away all my problems. I keep getting these warmer rushes of heat throughout my body and throughout my stomach area even when it is cold. Sunday comes in I was about to go to church but I woke up with my throat even more sore and feeling like I need to see another doctor again. I go to my primary care physician and I am diagnosed now with an ear infection. He prescribed me promethazine in cough syrup form, & some amoxicillin, an anabiotic. I took 5 mL of promethazine. I then ate and took some amoxicillin. He informed me that it would not get rid of my cold being that it was a separate virus so to take other cold medicines also even though my body has been super sensitive to everything the past week. My grandmother is telling me that the drug has not completely gone on my system and that this is going to take time. I hope that this is the case. I took this medicine and went to sleep hoping that I could go to work today. I wake up two hours later and they like my heart is slowing down a bit too much. Usually my blood pressure is 120/70 but when I checked my blood pressure was 136/90. This really freak me out and has been treating my Anxiety every time I check. I asked my grandma if there's a chance that I could be diabetic and she said no. I have been so worried and scared and during this time I was also having a panic attack and trying to gain control of my emotions. it's like one day my blood pressure is low and another if I take something, my blood pressure will be a little higher. I have barely been having any energy and I'm always tired. I can literally feel my heart beat all the time. Another weird point is even in my car and I'm playing music I can almost feel the bass and music going through my heart as if it was hollow. I was up till about 3 AM this morning thinking that I would never be able to go to work again. Me and my grandmother prayed and I ended up being able to fall asleep after a period of my heart beating crazy and me feeling crazy rushes of heat over my body. I woke up today and my vision is so weird and has been so weird the past few days. It's almost as if I am always hard and my vision is running together and it's just not normal. I was asked by my job to come in tomorrow instead thank God, I hope that I feel OK by tomorrow because I need to make money. Has anyone else ever gone through this after taking MDMA? I have really been going through it and starting to feel like my vision my heart my body will never be normal ever again. it's really annoying and is also throwing my anxiety through the roof. I just hope I can go to work tomorrow without any problems and if you have any input or advice or anything please let me know something. I have been going through periods of low and high blood pressure and almost Pirma fried vision.

Dude, with time you will be fine. You are not gonna die, you are not going insane you just had a bad reaction from it and its very tough. Give it a few months and you will be 100% recovered.

Holy fuck man. You should never ever do any kind of drug again. Talk about a major anxiety disorder.

I wish you luck dealing with this. I don't think anything is wrong with your body. Read the recovery thread. Diet, sleep, exercise, and quit focusing on perceived problems

Hey you guys. Thanks a lot. Things seem to be getting better by the day as I completed a whole day of work today without any problems.

Hey rollinsollin888, I know its been more than a year since your post but I was wondering how are you feeling? I'm having exactly the same symptoms you've mentioned, palpitations, high blood pressure, anxiety but going on for more than 2 months now since I hit. I'm hoping you're fully recovered now, how long did it take you?

I'm not OP, but I just want to ensure you that it will pass. I've been through similar symptoms for a few months, really tough Long Term Comedown. At this point in time it's a little more than a year later and I feel absolutely fine. Been feeling fine for months. Some brain fog here and there, but honestly I don't even know whether this is caused by the Long Term Comedown I suffered.

It's nice you found this forum. There is a thread for recovery stories for people that are suffering from LTCs. You're gonna get better, believe me.

Echoing everyone else. To stories like this I always give the same advice. In time you will be fine. Seriously, it's basically just all in your head, that's what anxiety is. There is nothing physically long with you. MDMA/MDA is a powerful drug, but unless you truly took an ungodly, lethal amount and survived your brain WILL recover.